Terenas Item for a good (caster) home
So while grinding out the wizardweave patterns for Treesh (got her the legs and Yuri got her the head piece, just need them casters to drop the shoulder) I got an Elder Wizard's Mantle. I know some of our mages where this in MC still on Stormrage, I know some of our priests do to, and heck so does my paladin.

I put it up in GuildAds (also as a test to see how much spamming it does with items in the list) because I don't really know the state our our clothies gear. So let me know who that thing will benefit the most and I will happily hand it off (or mail it off). :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Gnollguy,Jan 20 2006, 01:28 PM Wrote:So while grinding out the wizardweave patterns for Treesh (got her the legs and Yuri got her the head piece, just need them casters to drop the shoulder) I got an Elder Wizard's Mantle.  I know some of our mages where this in MC still on Stormrage, I know some of our priests do to, and heck so does my paladin. 

I put it up in GuildAds (also as a test to see how much spamming it does with items in the list) because I don't really know the state our our clothies gear.  So let me know who that thing will benefit the most and I will happily hand it off (or mail it off).  :)
[right][snapback]99767[/snapback][/right]

Necrali is currently wearing Rotgrip Mantle. I think Necrali, Octord, and Yuri are currently targeting Burial Shawl for this slot. So I think any of us would benefit, but I suggest whoever is the lucky recipient (thanks GG) of this should probably pass on any Burial Shawls until the others get them.
Yeah, Concillian got burial shawl the very first time in Scholo (PUG raid at 58 when most of the guild was still quite young). He won't be replacing it anytime soon =)
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Gnollguy,Jan 20 2006, 01:28 PM Wrote:So while grinding out the wizardweave patterns for Treesh (got her the legs and Yuri got her the head piece, just need them casters to drop the shoulder) I got an Elder Wizard's Mantle.  I know some of our mages where this in MC still on Stormrage, I know some of our priests do to, and heck so does my paladin. 

I put it up in GuildAds (also as a test to see how much spamming it does with items in the list) because I don't really know the state our our clothies gear.  So let me know who that thing will benefit the most and I will happily hand it off (or mail it off).  :)
[right][snapback]99767[/snapback][/right]
I need it for Durambar, so my bandages heal more better and I can learn up my weapons faster. It will be much better than my Hyperion Pauldrons of the Bear.

:whistling:
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
bonemage,Jan 20 2006, 05:11 PM Wrote:I need it for Durambar, so my bandages heal more better and I can learn up my weapons faster.  It will be much better than my Hyperion Pauldrons of the Bear.

:whistling:
[right][snapback]99775[/snapback][/right]
lol You silly monkey. :lol: :wub:
Intolerant monkey.
So yeah this is doing no good in my bank. Just let me know who to send it to please. Or if you can't can I get all the cloth wearers to let me know what they have for shoulders so I can figure it from there?
---
There is no question but that this would be a significant upgrade for Magead. However, I have not been playing him, so it should go to someone else.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Gnollguy,Jan 24 2006, 12:23 PM Wrote:So yeah this is doing no good in my bank.  Just let me know who to send it to please.  Or if you can't can I get all the cloth wearers to let me know what they have for shoulders so I can figure it from there?
[right][snapback]100029[/snapback][/right]

How about if you send to Xarhud? He's wearing Berylline Pads. I can say with confidence that Yuri, Necrali, and Octord all have better than that. He'll be level 51 soon.
vor_lord,Jan 24 2006, 06:31 PM Wrote:How about if you send to Xarhud?  He's wearing Berylline Pads.  I can say with confidence that Yuri, Necrali, and Octord all have better than that.  He'll be level 51 soon.
[right][snapback]100052[/snapback][/right]

That works for me.
---