Vael Destroyed
We're making excellent progress ladies and gentlemen. This evening Vael was struck down as well. :D
*flex*

Again! Again! I wanna go again! :)

El Broodlordo Lashlayer is next...

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
What an accomplishment! Next time, I want to be alive when he's going down, it must be better than just sitting there dead from BA, with fingers and toes crosses, muttering at the screen! :)

Well done, everyone!
Grats guys! Awesome job!
Currently enjoying liberating the land of Sanctuary

[Image: arethor.jpg]
Stormrage - US (Inactive)
Avarice Photo Op

Blame my huge monitor for the screenshot. :D
Turambar - Fury Warrior - Twisting Nether
NenyaAdamant - Shadow Priest - Proudmoore
Lum - Shadow Priest - Stormrage

TheLuminaire.net
Love the Pic :). I'm surprised I managed to stop running around enough to get in the shot I was so excited :).
[Image: 21740hrsxL.png]
Legedi,Jan 20 2006, 08:50 AM Wrote:Love the Pic :). I'm surprised I managed to stop running around enough to get in the shot I was so excited :).
[right][snapback]99725[/snapback][/right]
I'm surprised I was even in the pict. I missed the call to line up for photos so I was off in a corner just waiting for the loot to be distributed. Then I finally noticed everyone grouped up, put on my pretty dress and ran in. :)
Intolerant monkey.
Bravo guys! Glad I was there for the learning part of it. Sorry I had to bail out early (two words: Thai Food), but I'm still proud of you all!