Cenarion rewards
http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basics/f...on/rewards.html

That is a bit messed up , equip to help out druid forms , complete the set to refund energy etc . But then under druid I'm getting the Mace of unending life . Hehe shocked me for a few seconds , Epic mace for hunters :P
Take care
Good luck trading your real-life for the purple quest rewards (require exalted reputation) ;)
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
Yeah takes some grinding , I'm just 7k short of exalted with Darkspear trolls now , should get there in a few days . Now my UD mage can ride an Epic raptor . Killing stuff for rep is a whole new ball game , long time methinks :)
Take care
Raven Vale,Jan 20 2006, 01:05 PM Wrote:Yeah takes some grinding , I'm just 7k short of exalted with Darkspear trolls now , should get there in a few days . Now my UD mage can ride an Epic raptor . Killing stuff for rep is a whole new ball game , long time methinks :)
[right][snapback]99720[/snapback][/right]
Take the swift orange or olive Raptor, they look great! I've just started a Troll Rogue as gatherer (mining/herbalism) because the race/mount look so cool :)
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
Uh u can buy those items after u get reputation or u have to do some questes? If ye which ones:P ?
Mak,Jan 20 2006, 08:25 AM Wrote:Uh u can buy those items after u get reputation or u have to do some questes? If ye which ones:P ?
[right][snapback]99722[/snapback][/right]

:huh: Did you bother to read the page linked at all?
nobbie,Jan 20 2006, 05:41 AM Wrote:Good luck trading your real-life for the purple quest rewards (require exalted reputation) ;)
[right][snapback]99717[/snapback][/right]

Not true. Cenarion faction is already the easiest in the game to grind. With the addition of the field duty quests, it will become even easier.

I was Revered with the Cenarion Circle about 10 days after the 1.8 patch so we'd be able to summon the Abyssal Lords. It wasn't difficult with a bit of grinding pages and cultists.
See you in Town,
-Z
nobbie,Jan 20 2006, 01:20 PM Wrote:Take the swift orange or olive Raptor, they look great! I've just started a Troll Rogue as gatherer (mining/herbalism) because the race/mount look so cool :)
[right][snapback]99721[/snapback][/right]

Yeah my Troll hunter has the Swift Orange , may go for the other :) bit of a change .
Take care
Zarathustra,Jan 20 2006, 08:07 AM Wrote:Not true.  Cenarion faction is already the easiest in the game to grind.  With the addition of the field duty quests, it will become even easier.

[right][snapback]99746[/snapback][/right]

/nod

I'd be suprised if the mobs in AQ20 don't give CC rep. You need to be in there a while to get your whole guild their spell rank books anyhow.
Finally reached Exalted today with the Darkspears , now the proud owner of a Swift Orange raptor :) I must say Undead do look sweet on this , never saw one before I mounted up today . I am so pleased the Raptor never shrunk down , I had visions of it shrinking to fit :P
Take care
Zarathustra,Jan 20 2006, 04:07 PM Wrote:Not true.  Cenarion faction is already the easiest in the game to grind.  With the addition of the field duty quests, it will become even easier.

I was Revered with the Cenarion Circle about 10 days after the 1.8 patch so we'd be able to summon the Abyssal Lords.  It wasn't difficult with a bit of grinding pages and cultists.
[right][snapback]99746[/snapback][/right]
Would you mind saying how you did it? I am finding Cenarion reputation the hardest to grind so far (I am exalted with 2 other factions). To get to Revered in 10 days is 2,100 rep per day, which means killing about 1,000 Twilight mobs a day if you're getting rep from kills (most of which stop giving you rep after Honoured) and turn-ins of scrolls and crests.
Flymo,Jan 29 2006, 06:34 AM Wrote:Would you mind saying how you did it?  I am finding Cenarion reputation the hardest to grind so far (I am exalted with 2 other factions).  To get to Revered in 10 days is 2,100 rep per day, which means killing about 1,000 Twilight mobs a day if you're getting rep from kills (most of which stop giving you rep after Honoured) and turn-ins of scrolls and crests.
[right][snapback]100439[/snapback][/right]

Sounds about right. Thats still easy, relativly speaking

<-- exaulted with nobody
oldmandennis,Jan 30 2006, 08:16 AM Wrote:Sounds about right.&nbsp; Thats still easy, relativly speaking

<-- exaulted with nobody
[right][snapback]100489[/snapback][/right]
No it isn't - if I killed 1,000 level 60 undead I'd get 10,000 AD rep just from the scourgestones and I'd go from zero to Exalted in 4 days. But no-one does get Exalted with AD in 4 days, because it's impossible to kill 1,000 level 60 mobs in a day.
Flymo,Jan 30 2006, 02:03 PM Wrote:No it isn't - if I killed 1,000 level 60 undead I'd get 10,000 AD rep just from the scourgestones and I'd go from zero to Exalted in 4 days.&nbsp; But no-one does get Exalted with AD in 4 days, because it's impossible to kill 1,000 level 60 mobs in a day.
[right][snapback]100546[/snapback][/right]

O'rly??

Unless you have found a place where regular mobs drop Corruptor's stones regularly, your numbers are off. And if you have, please share!

If you are talking about the minion stones (the ones most commonly dropped by nonelite mobs), you get 2.5 rep per stone (20 stones = 50 rep), and generously 1 stone per 2.5 kills means you are off by a factor of 10. You can supplement this a little with cauldron quests, but even so it is nowhere near as easy as you say.

Meanwhile, thott pegs the drop rate of the texts at 20%, so thats 2 rep per kill just for that. And there are the cultist items, 10% chance to get an item worth 3 rep.

Edit: More loot for casuals : Two Blues and Two Purples for doing a lot of quests and getting exaulted with CC
oldmandennis,Jan 30 2006, 03:21 PM Wrote:O'rly??

Unless you have found a place where regular mobs drop Corruptor's stones regularly, your numbers are off.&nbsp; And if you have, please share!

If you are talking about the minion stones (the ones most commonly dropped by nonelite mobs), you get 2.5 rep per stone (20 stones = 50 rep), and generously 1 stone per 2.5 kills means you are off by a factor of 10.&nbsp; You can supplement this a little with cauldron quests, but even so it is nowhere near as easy as you say.

Meanwhile, thott pegs the drop rate of the texts at 20%, so thats 2 rep per kill just for that.&nbsp; And there are the cultist items, 10% chance to get an item worth 3 rep.

Edit: More loot for casuals : Two Blues and Two Purples for doing a lot of quests and getting exaulted with CC
[right][snapback]100552[/snapback][/right]

I really hope you'd grind out AD faction in an instance, or at least in one of the two higher level, invader scourgestone-bearing pockets of mobs in EPL. It will still take you forever compared to Cenarion Circle, but it'll be faster than Sorrow Hill (eh, unless you're AEing, at which point SH is probably faster).
"AND THEN THE PALADIN TOOK MY EYES!"
Forever oppressed by the GOLs.
Grom Hellscream: [Orcish] kek
oldmandennis,Jan 30 2006, 11:21 PM Wrote:O'rly??

Unless you have found a place where regular mobs drop Corruptor's stones regularly, your numbers are off.  And if you have, please share!

If you are talking about the minion stones (the ones most commonly dropped by nonelite mobs), you get 2.5 rep per stone (20 stones = 50 rep), and generously 1 stone per 2.5 kills means you are off by a factor of 10.  You can supplement this a little with cauldron quests, but even so it is nowhere near as easy as you say.

Meanwhile, thott pegs the drop rate of the texts at 20%, so thats 2 rep per kill just for that.  And there are the cultist items, 10% chance to get an item worth 3 rep.

[right][snapback]100552[/snapback][/right]
Fair point, I'd forgotten that scourgestones didn't always drop.

Would you mind explaining how you can get 3 rep from a cultist item?
Flymo,Jan 30 2006, 11:26 PM Wrote:Fair point, I'd forgotten that scourgestones didn't always drop.&nbsp; But there are places in EPL like the Noxious Glade where the mobs drop invader's soulstones about 30% of the time, meaning you'd get about 3,000 rep from killing 1,000 of them so I'm out by a factor of 3 not 10.

Would you mind explaining how you can get 3 rep from a cultist item?
[right][snapback]100586[/snapback][/right]

Templar kills yield a rep hit. Ten-ish?
Rinnhart,Jan 31 2006, 08:30 AM Wrote:Templar kills yield a rep hit. Ten-ish?
[right][snapback]100589[/snapback][/right]
5 rep points, and that's for killing a level 60 elite not for the cultist items. Compare an undead elite which gets you 5 AD rep points for the scourgestone plus 5 more for killing it, total 10.

Perhaps oldmandennis meant the abyssal crests the templars drop and which you can turn in, but those are far too valuable to trade for rep.
Flymo,Jan 31 2006, 01:46 AM Wrote:5 rep points, and that's for killing a level 60 elite not for the cultist items.&nbsp; Compare an undead elite which gets you 5 AD rep points for the scourgestone plus 5 more for killing it, total 10.

Where and what faction level? Most scourge cease giving any faction when you hit honored- which you'll do swiftly if you quest in the plaguelands at all.

Quote:Perhaps oldmandennis meant the abyssal crests the templars drop and which you can turn in, but those are far too valuable to trade for rep.
[right][snapback]100592[/snapback][/right]

Pfft. Templars are easy. I'd rather have a bag of spoils now than wait to kill a duke later.
Rinnhart,Jan 31 2006, 11:34 AM Wrote:Where and what faction level? Most scourge cease giving any faction when you hit honored- which you'll do swiftly if you quest in the plaguelands at all.[right][snapback]100597[/snapback][/right]
They give faction until you hit Revered