Terenas 1/20
Well I sure had a blast last weekend. What's next? We had 12 this last time, with Kosch replacing Dunar. Plenty of 5 man content still needs to be done -- in particular some people should get LBRS 5 manned so they can get the quest to kill Rend (and obtain the very nice rewards).

DM North and Strat Live top my five man preferences (I want to enable the quest to kill the Baron). For a raid, I'd love to return to UBRS and push to The Beast.

Flash, I've taken you off the list for now so you don't feel like you have to respond -- of course I'd love to have you come back when you get interested again. I've put gantor back on, as he's been playing a bit recently (even did BRD with us Friday night).

Code:
Lurker                Character(s)           Coming?       Preference
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Alram           Rogoll       (60 Rogue)        Yes         5-Many, R-UBRS
                Drutar       (56 Druid)
bonemage        Durambar     (60 Warrior)      Late if at all
Concillian      Conc         (60 Warrior)      Yes         5-Any, R-LBRS/Scholo
                Concillian   (60 Priest)
                Concilliane  (60 Rogue)
                Lianne       (58 Warlock)
Gnollguy        Marntruehorn (60 Hunter)       Yes         5 Man (not R)
khgerg          Octord       (60 Warlock)      No
gantor          Kosch        (57 Shaman)       Maybe
PapaSmurf       Dunar        (56 Druid)        ?
swirly          swirlytracks (60 Hunter)       Maybe
Treesh          Mogoraindyn  (60 Shaman)       Yes
VoiceMan        Fazuul       (60 Druid)        Yes         Scholo
                Gorkuk       (60 Hunter)      
vor_lord        Necrali      (60 Priest)       Yes         5-DM-N/Strat Live, R-UBRS                                                                          
Urza-DSF        Jandrey      (57 Warrior)      ?                                
Xame            Yuri         (60 Mage)         No

An aside:

Thanks everyone who has helped me with my Hide of the Wild mats so far. Thanks to Alram, Concillian, VoiceMan, bonemage, khgerg, and swirly, and GG, as well as several hours grinding, I now have:

7/8 Larval Acids
30/30 Rugged Leather
12/12 Living Essence
3/10 Essences of Water
3/3 Cured Rugged Hide

I've also found someone to make it that I believe I can trust. I five-manned LBRS with some guildies of his and talked to several of them. So I think a couple of weeks to drum up the remaining items and I'll have my first purple. Thank you all very much.
vor_lord,Jan 18 2006, 12:33 AM Wrote:7/8 Larval Acids
30/30 Rugged Leather
9/12 Living Essence
0/10 Essences of Water
0/3 Cured Rugged Hide

The 3 Cured Rugged Hides are in the mail from Feverfor you'll have them in about an hour.

Marn will be there.

I really want to 5 man to get some quests done. LBRS would be good as you mentioned for the Rend quest. I would love to get rid of the emperor quest in BRD. I would love to get scholo started (haven't done any of the 5 man there) I could go for a 5 man of dead strat too even. A tribute would be nice too so I can get the quest you do in DM West on the way out. So I'm open for anything really.

Raids I'm open for anything. I want a finkles skinner. I'll make sure I have a pair of gloves with the +5 skinning enchant on them with me too if you go to UBRS and kill the Beast so that if finkles drops I'll be able to skin him right there too (takes 315 skinning). :) But again I can go anywhere. I have all the beaststalker stuff from LBRS but well I snagged em from Swirly so I gotta go back till he gets his. I also can't get much out of scholo raid for loot but again I have no problems helping others get stuff. I honestly don't know if there is a random blue from there that is better I don't pay enough attention to the loot. :)

So yeah I'm no help, but I would prefer a 5 man over a raid.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.

I will be on but not part of the Lurker's runs. I am scheduled for a MC run to attempt to kill the first boss. All of us are new to MC so I'm guessing it will be wipe city. They plan on starting at 7 and ending at 10pm. So if a late night run opens up, I'll join in (or if the full 40 don't show up I can fill in or just PvP).

On a side note, I'm doing a fresh install of windows and all of my software (you cann't just install it once :P ) with the hopes of stopping the game crashes when I get into parties. I don't know if this will work but I have to give it a shot. Yuri has blinked out at some of the worst possible times.

Best of luck to us all, and may WoW stop crashing for me!!
Terenas
Yuri - Mage/Arcane 85 Undead
Thirdrail - Shaman/Resto 85 Tauren
Vicstull - Rogue/Subtlety 85 Troll
Penten - Priest/Discipline 85 Blood Elf
Storage guild Bassomatic
Gnollguy,Jan 17 2006, 11:33 PM Wrote:The 3 Cured Rugged Hides are in the mail from Feverfor you'll have them in about an hour.

Awesome, thanks!
Xame,Jan 18 2006, 01:52 AM Wrote:I will be on but not part of the Lurker's runs.  I am scheduled for a MC run to attempt to kill the  first boss.  All of us are new to MC so I'm guessing it will be wipe city.  They plan on starting at 7 and ending at 10pm.  So if a late night run opens up, I'll join in (or if the full 40 don't show up I can fill in or just PvP).
[right][snapback]99562[/snapback][/right]
Oooh! Congrats! Have much fun. You may wipe less than you think. Of course, you may wipe hardcore over and over again. ;) Tiny bit jealous that I won't be there too, but so damned happy for you! Take an extra stack or two of the reagent needed for the arcane brilliance buff. You'll need them. :D :wub:
Intolerant monkey.
Mogo will be there. Wherever we go, gear will follow. :D
Intolerant monkey.
Drutar has 1 Larval Acid I believe. I'll send it to you sometime later today. I had no idea you even needed it before reading this post. This is a prime example of how the Guildads mod will be of benefit to our guild.

As for Friday night, I'll be there with Rogoll. My current primary objectives are to complete the Shadowcraft set and Dal Rends set.

Shadowcraft Spaulders Cannon Master Willey - Stratholme Live
Shadowcraft Tunic General Drakkisath – Upper Blackrock Spire
Dal Rend main hand sword - Upper Blackrock Spire
Shadowcraft Bracers Instructor Malicia, Dark Shade, Risen Construct - Scholomance

I am also looking for:
Cape of the Black Baron Baron Rivendare- Stratholme Dead
Innervating Band Scholomance Necrolyte, Risen Protector , Darkmaster Gandling - Scholomance
Tarnished Elven Ring DM North
Painweaver Band General Drakkisath- Upper Blackrock Spire

So I guess I can go anywhere!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Octord will not be there this week.
<span style="color:orange">Doomhammer:
Melis -- 60 NE Druid
<span style="color:orange">Terenas:
Octord -- 70 U Warlock
Forgar -- 70 T Druid
Loregar -- 69 BE Hunter
Selyn -- 61 U Mage
Kevas -- 35 TR Shaman
Darklurker -- 24 U Priest
Ratoo -- 17 TR Priest

[Image: 738014xuSdJ.png]
Flash popped on Tuesday night long enough to say goodbye, and to inform us he was closing his account, just by way of informational purposes.
Fazuul will be there this Friday, ready to go where needed. If my memory serves me correctly, Scholo holds a good portion of the loot I'm interested in, but I also think it might be wise to work on another UBRS key, as Yuri is the only one who has one. Scholo, Strat, LBRS, all good for me, and all have chances for some loot. I'd like to kill the Baron and see what he drops pants-wise. :)

On a side note....Fazuul is steadily, if not speedily working up his AV rep. As of Tuesday night, he's less than 2000 rep points from Revered with the Frostwolf Orcs. After that, is the LONG grind through 21,000 rep points to get to Exalted, and then, finally, my epic Frostwolf mount. And if I have enough Gold by then....my TUF. :D So it's moving...albeit not as quickly as I'd like.
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
PvP update for the week:

Total Ranking points
Code:
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 30-Nov &nbsp; 6-Dec &nbsp;13-Dec &nbsp;20-Dec &nbsp;27-Dec &nbsp; 3-Jan &nbsp;10-Jan &nbsp;17-Jan
concillian &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;- &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; - &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; - &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;5906 &nbsp; &nbsp;5315 &nbsp; &nbsp;4789 &nbsp; &nbsp;4306 &nbsp; &nbsp; -
drutar &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;22135 &nbsp; 23967 &nbsp; 21570 &nbsp; 19413 &nbsp; 17472 &nbsp; 15725 &nbsp; 14153 &nbsp; 12738
fazuul &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;13343 &nbsp; 14266 &nbsp; 15517 &nbsp; 14935 &nbsp; 17301 &nbsp; 20434 &nbsp; 23396 &nbsp; 25840
gorohnt &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; - &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; - &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; - &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;3890 &nbsp; &nbsp; - &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;6439 &nbsp; &nbsp;5795 &nbsp; &nbsp; -
tamainelka &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;10903 &nbsp; &nbsp; - &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; - &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;7832 &nbsp; &nbsp;7049 &nbsp; &nbsp;6344 &nbsp; &nbsp;5710 &nbsp; &nbsp; -
Conc &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;16337 &nbsp; 19465 &nbsp; 23114 &nbsp; 25938 &nbsp; 27920 &nbsp; 30180 &nbsp; 29765 &nbsp; 27779
Yuri &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;19597 &nbsp; 20837 &nbsp; 21631 &nbsp; 19468 &nbsp; 20375 &nbsp; 20788 &nbsp; 19749 &nbsp; 21503
Gorkuk &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;- &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;9489 &nbsp; &nbsp; - &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;9121 &nbsp; &nbsp;8209 &nbsp; &nbsp;7388 &nbsp; &nbsp;6649 &nbsp; &nbsp;5984
Rogoll &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;- &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; - &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; - &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;8797 &nbsp; &nbsp;7919 &nbsp; &nbsp;7125 &nbsp; &nbsp;6413 &nbsp; &nbsp;7484
Agh &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; - &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; - &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; - &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;5406 &nbsp; 11634 &nbsp; 16622 &nbsp; 20769 &nbsp; 25512

Weekly Points including penalty
Code:
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;30-Nov &nbsp;6-Dec &nbsp; 13-Dec &nbsp;20-Dec &nbsp;27-Dec &nbsp;3-Jan &nbsp;10-Jan &nbsp;17-Jan
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; AV &nbsp; &nbsp; WSG &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;AB &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; - &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;AV &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;WSG &nbsp; &nbsp;AB &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; -
Drutar &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;7273 &nbsp; &nbsp;6259 &nbsp; &nbsp;2396 &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;0 &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 0 &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 0 &nbsp; &nbsp; 0 &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 0
Fazuul &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;5095 &nbsp; &nbsp;3591 &nbsp; &nbsp; n/a &nbsp; &nbsp;2521 &nbsp; &nbsp;5353 &nbsp; &nbsp;6593 &nbsp; 7048 &nbsp; &nbsp;7123
Tamainelka &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;2934 &nbsp; &nbsp;946 &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 0 &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 0 &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 0 &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 0 &nbsp; &nbsp; 0 &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 0
Conc &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;6451 &nbsp; &nbsp;6395 &nbsp; &nbsp;7542 &nbsp; &nbsp;7446 &nbsp; &nbsp;7169 &nbsp; &nbsp;7844 &nbsp; 5621 &nbsp; &nbsp;3967
Yuri &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;5420 &nbsp; &nbsp;5159 &nbsp; &nbsp;4961 &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;0 &nbsp; &nbsp; 4800 &nbsp; &nbsp;4488 &nbsp; 3119 &nbsp; &nbsp;5703
Gorkuk &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;912 &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 0 &nbsp; &nbsp; 0 &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 0
Agh &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 7309 &nbsp; &nbsp;7314 &nbsp; 7471 &nbsp; &nbsp;8897
Rogoll &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;881 &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 0 &nbsp; &nbsp; 0 &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;2354

Look at Alram go with Agh! Fazuul is doing pretty steady too, both are on good pace for a Rank 9-10 top out. Yuri seems back on track to a Blood Guard (Rank 7) top out. Conc is slowly falling (as expected).
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
I'll be there, 5 man no real preference, Scholo, DM N, DM W, Strat, all good.

Raid LBRS for more key pieces or Scholo for armorsmithing book and Deathbone chest and belt.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
It looks like we won't have enough for two 5 man groups this week, with khgerg out and Xame in MC, so I don't feel too bad for not being able to make it this week, or I'll be late if I do come. Most likely I'll be on around 11PM realm time, but I have to take advantage of the time to go on a date with Mrs. bonemage when I can.

With things looking like a raid this week, I thought I'd chip in a thought or two on the topic. We do need another UBRS key, and we do need people to 5 man LBRS for the Rend quest. As I won't be there, it really doesn't matter, but it seems more efficient to try to address both key and quests together. A single raid of LBRS is extremely unlikely to yield a full key to open up UBRS this Friday anyway, and 2 raids and a key forging also puts the UBRS start time pretty late and still not very likely. I think we should shoot for an LBRS 5 man with me tanking next Friday, when our chances of two 5 man groups are much better. I also have 2 of 4 pieces needed for another key.

Most of my gear is fairly complete for instances we have access too (read: 10 man or less), so I have only a few things left to get on my wish list. I consider a Vigilance Charm from DM West and a Redoubt Cloak from DM North Tribute run as "needs", along with the Draconian Deflector from Drakkisath. "Wants" include the Dal'Rends offhand sword for dual wield tanking (when highest mitigation isn't needed) and a Timeworn Mace from DM West. Otherwise my gear is pretty much done, at least until new content is added, or a guild alliance opens up some 20-40 man raid instances. I would like to do the Scholo quests, but generally I'm just willing to tank anywhere. I was really happy to see all of the loot that dropped last week in LBRS and UBRS, even though none of it was for me.
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
bonemage,Jan 18 2006, 01:50 PM Wrote:It looks like we won't have enough for two 5 man groups this week, with khgerg out and Xame in MC, so I don't feel too bad for not being able to make it this week, or I'll be late if I do come.&nbsp; Most likely I'll be on around 11PM realm time

If we have 6, it seems a waste to not get some 5 man content done, especially since GG finally made a preference statement :o. Loathe as I am to pass up chances to get loot when no other cloth wearers are around :) if I have to I'll sit out. I can farm Essences of Water and/or help Xarhud. Since swirly, gantor, and PapaSmurf generally can't (or don't wish to) commit ahead of time, let's plan on being flexible. With 7 or 8 then a raid would be an option if everyone wants to go.

For a raid (if that happens) since UBRS isn't possible, Scholo or Strat would be preferable to LBRS for me, particularly given that it's a high priority 5 man and Durambar is halfway there and won't be there.
vor_lord,Jan 18 2006, 07:59 PM Wrote:Since swirly, gantor, and PapaSmurf generally can't (or don't wish to) commit ahead of time
[right][snapback]99610[/snapback][/right]

I won't commit one way or the other, but I can state my preferences for those who want to know. First up is LBRS. Would like to get that done. After that is probably BRD and finishing up the 3 or so quests there just to be rid of them. Next for me is Scholo. I'd like to get the ancient bone bow from there since I'm still using the bow from maraudon. Its a drop so doesn't really matter if its 5 man or raid, though I almost always prefer 5 mans where possible. So those are my prefered places. I'm sure there is loot for me in DM and the other instances too and I don't mind running them, but I haven't really focused in on any loot from them so they aren't a priority for me right now.
If somebody needs to sit out, let it be me. Friday night is primetime for AB, and I want to take Agh to Revered or Exalted status there.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Yeah, I'd rather sit out too than have vor_lord sit out.

Necrali has watched a lot of drops that weren't for her. If Necrali doesn't come, all the great priest gear will drop and that will suck. At least for me, I have a lot of my DPS gear already, and the armorsmithing books aren't BOP.
Well, we're starting to stack up on volunteers to sit out Friday if need be. This weekend is AV holiday weekend, so I plan on spending as much time as I can in AV. I'm less than 300 rep points from Revered, and since I'm pushing for Exalted, I don't want this weekend to pass without me putting in some serious AV time, so if need be, I don't mind sitting out either Friday night. I'm hoping by the next AV holiday weekend in a month, I won't still be working on my rep. But, to me, Friday nights are for Guild instance runs...not for PvP, so I will be ready and willing to help out. My only real opinion about it, is I don't really enjoy raids. I would prefer a 5 man. If we have 6 or 7 people show up, I don't mind sitting out to work on my mount stuff. I agree with Concillian in that Necrali should NOT sit out, IMO, for no other reason than he's our healer. ;) We sort of need him along. :D
VoiceMan

Terenas:
VoiceMan,Jan 19 2006, 11:38 AM Wrote:Well, we're starting to stack up on volunteers to sit out Friday if need be.&nbsp; This weekend is AV holiday weekend, so I plan on spending as much time as I can in AV.&nbsp; I'm less than 300 rep points from Revered, and since I'm pushing for Exalted, I don't want this weekend to pass without me putting in some serious AV time, so if need be, I don't mind sitting out either Friday night.&nbsp; I'm hoping by the next AV holiday weekend in a month,&nbsp; I won't still be working on my rep.&nbsp; But, to me, Friday nights are for Guild instance runs...not for PvP, so I will be ready and willing to help out.&nbsp; My only real opinion about it, is I don't really enjoy raids.&nbsp; I would prefer a 5 man.&nbsp; If we have 6 or 7 people show up, I don't mind sitting out to work on my mount stuff.&nbsp; I agree with Concillian in that Necrali should NOT sit out, IMO, for no other reason than he's our healer.&nbsp; ;)&nbsp; We sort of need him along.&nbsp; :D
[right][snapback]99673[/snapback][/right]

Ok, with so many people willing to sit out (and only 6 coming for sure), let's plan this:

Mogo/Marn/Necrali/Conc/* do a 5 man. If there's a 5 man that can be done sans warrior, then Mogo/Marn/Necrali/*/* -- but that will be a challenge unless we stick to something easier like BRD or DM-East.

If we pick a shorter 5 man (i.e. not LBRS or Scholo) then we'd be done fairly early and perhaps some that sat out could get a spot for a second run.

We did a DM North slaughter run last night (Necrali/Alram/Durambar/Yuri/Fazuul) and that is a fast and fairly easy run with a lot of potential returns (the tribute should be no longer, just different). The Emperor can be done pretty fast since I think everyone has knocked out all the other quests -- but it would be a fun challenge in the Lyceum with shaman and hunter AoE only.

But... let's let GG pick.
VoiceMan,Jan 19 2006, 10:38 AM Wrote:I agree with Concillian in that Necrali should NOT sit out, IMO, for no other reason than he's our healer.&nbsp; ;)&nbsp; We sort of need him along.&nbsp; :D
[right][snapback]99673[/snapback][/right]

Treesh can heal, and you can heal, and if I'm not there, you can Tank =) having a level 60 30/21 druid in the group opens up a lot of options. Perhaps you should let your playstyle desires be know so you don't end up in a role you don't enjoy.
Quote:
Concillian,Jan 19 2006, 03:38 PM Wrote:Treesh can heal, and you can heal, and if I'm not there, you can Tank =)&nbsp; having a level 60 30/21 druid in the group opens up a lot of options.&nbsp; Perhaps you should let your playstyle desires be know so you don't end up in a role you don't enjoy.
[right][snapback]99683[/snapback][/right]

hehehe...yes, I can heal, and I can tank, but I don't feel like I do either one all that great. Sort of the druid "jack of all trades, master of none" sort of feeling. And, I try to relieve Treesh of having to heal, as I know she does an awful lot of healing on SR, and I'd hate to make her do more with her Shaman. However, I hope everyone understands, that I am more than willing to wear my healing gear, and go be MH. I just don't feel I'm nearly as good or capable of main healing for a group as Necrali.
VoiceMan

Terenas: