Fire resist cloth
After being asked last night if Mogo can make any fire resist cloth, I was unpleasantly surprised to find that I couldn't. Now I am honored with Thorium Brotherhood, but haven't made it back into the bar to learn the recipes. Unfortunately, those take Molten Core mats to make so I'll be getting some wizardweave recipes too from some grinding in the eastern plaguelands to help out (dark casters and dark summoners in Corin's Crossing).

I don't know how awake I'll be tonight, but I'd like to do either BRD or the grinding, depending on number of folks around who can help and if qwertyface hits too soon. ;)
Intolerant monkey.
Treesh,Jan 14 2006, 12:17 PM Wrote:I don't know how awake I'll be tonight, but I'd like to do either BRD or the grinding, depending on number of folks around who can help and if qwertyface hits too soon. ;)
[right][snapback]99376[/snapback][/right]

<waits to see how many Stormrage folk are inattentive and offer to help> ;)
Darian Redwin - just some dude now
Treesh,Jan 14 2006, 09:17 AM Wrote:I don't know how awake I'll be tonight, but I'd like to do either BRD or the grinding, depending on number of folks around who can help and if qwertyface hits too soon. ;)
[right][snapback]99376[/snapback][/right]

I'm not too likely to be playing tonight (if I am I will help you grind -- I'm a good helper since I am not picking up Scourgestones ;)), but since I'm working on the mats for my Hide of the Wild I will be in EP sometime in the next week killing grubs. I'll take some detours to kill some Dark Casters and Dark Summoners.

Speaking of this, hopefully people are working on getting ready for the Darrowshire event. Durambar and I are ready to do the raid part of it now. The most time consuming piece involves killing mobs that are intermixed with these casters so keep your eyes out for the patterns.

Speaking of my cloak, thanks to VoiceMan and swirly for their contributions so far. I'll also be getting Living Essences and Essences of Water -- I'm betting I'll be able to collect some felcloth in the process.
Darian,Jan 14 2006, 05:31 PM Wrote:<waits to see how many Stormrage folk are inattentive and offer to help>&nbsp; ;)
[right][snapback]99391[/snapback][/right]
Yeah, I originally had Terenas in the subject title, but then I changed what the focus of the post was so I changed the title, but forgot to put "Terenas" back in the title. *sigh*
Intolerant monkey.
vor_lord,Jan 14 2006, 06:47 PM Wrote:Speaking of this, hopefully people are working on getting ready for the Darrowshire event.
[right][snapback]99395[/snapback][/right]

My hunter is ready for the last part of the quest. Where you drop the relic bag or whatever. I actually have alot of PL quests I can't do by myself. Have to kill the named bat, the named slug, then the courier, then the oracle. Also have two quests to kill Araj in Andorhal. At least these are quest I can pick up when I get a group to do them instead of having them take up space. : )
Fazuul is also ready to kill the elite bat and big yellow worm in EP. I certainly don't mind helping out if we have numbers. Most of my time is spent in AV now, as I really want to grind out the rep to exalted as soon as possible. I enjoy a good battleground, and the PvP action, but AV isn't my style neccessarily. I just need the rep, but if we can field a group some evening that has a good chance of knocking off those elite in EP, I'm good to go. :)
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
What exactly is "The Darrowshire Event" and of what particular interest is it?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
It's the end of the lengthy series of quests that begin with Carlin Redpath in Light's Hope Chapel.
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Just for what it's worth, Fazuul is always willing to help out on a BRD run to help get some recipes. I can either go and heal, or I can go and tank. Most of my game time these days is spent in AV, but I certainly don't mind stepping out to help out guildies do an instances like BRD.
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Alram,Jan 16 2006, 03:34 PM Wrote:What exactly is "The Darrowshire Event" and of what particular interest is it?
[right][snapback]99461[/snapback][/right]

Battle for darrowshire is the quest that most people refer to when they say the darrowshire quest/event. The reqards for it look like crap, but it leads to Hidden Treasure which gives you 3 blues. (its not a choice between them, you get all three)

Whether the rewards will be used or not is questionable, but at the least its a good chunk of vender money. Really I think the main pull is its just a quest that not many have done and so there is an excited to do something new. : )
Woot! Success! Mogo now has the full wizardweave "set".

Edit: Oh, and thanks to Marn and Yuri for the leggings and the turban pattern. Mogo managed to get the damned robe to finally drop. :)
Intolerant monkey.
Treesh,Jan 20 2006, 07:46 PM Wrote:Woot!&nbsp; Success!&nbsp; Mogo now has the full wizardweave "set".
[right][snapback]99788[/snapback][/right]

You should be able to make VERY good money selling the items in the AH. FR gear is going for extreme premium prices. I would not be shocked if an item would sell for 20g-50g. Many of the FR blues are going for 80-100g. Even a level 30 FR blue was listed at 30g (way over priced for the +10FR IMO)

I may try to farm for more of these patterns for Xame (270ish tailor). It might be a good way to make money (just like the mooncloth business.... little work, steady income as long as you don't flood the market).

Gratz on the set and thanks for a copy of each.

I now have a instance set, a PvP set, a large mana set (for the 1-2mins hitting nothing but the decurse botton) and a FR set.
Terenas
Yuri - Mage/Arcane 85 Undead
Thirdrail - Shaman/Resto 85 Tauren
Vicstull - Rogue/Subtlety 85 Troll
Penten - Priest/Discipline 85 Blood Elf
Storage guild Bassomatic