Woot!
Well, tonight, our intrepid little guild (and yes Yuri, I'm counting you as in the guild regardless of what your tag says :P ) on Terenas set foot into LBRS with 11 folks just to get some loot, which was very successful btw; no disenchanted items at all and lots of set pieces and a libram of resiliance. We ended up getting all the gemstones and the unadorned seal so we pressed on to UBRS after helping Yuri forge the key. We ended up losing one person to sleep/real life so it was just 10 of us in UBRS. We kicked the snot out of everything up to Awbie before calling it quits for the night since it was getting late. This was the most fun I've had in UBRS for a long, long time. And I'm so happy that our little guild is making such progress finally. It was an absolute blast. It was odd not being a priest in there, but it was so much fun. A great job by all in there. *hordely hugs to all*
Intolerant monkey.
Aye. I was as excited about forging that key and getting into UBRS as I was to go into Molten Core, Onyxia, and Blackwing Lair for the first time. We actually gto 2 seals too so we can start on the next key. And while only one gem dropped it was the gem we needed.

It was odd being a hunter in there and not tanking it (or healing it on the paladin or druid) but it was so much fun. I still got to pull a lot of it which made it a bit more familar. :)

So if I recall we got a devout belt and magisters belt, shadowcraft gloves, beaststalker glovers and shoulders, the elements gloves (in UBRS), the starfire tiara (off Jed) for Yuri who was needing FR for a trip into Molten Core with his guild (I still say you're a Lurker!) the 10FR 2% dodge mail boots, dal rends off hand for the rogue. It was great loot.

But it was just so much fun. The LBRS run was fast and smooth, hour and 15 minutes to hit all the bosses, the Quartermaster, and do the Urok event, so we've got a time standard to try to beat.

The UBRS run was just so smooth too. Even though Treesh, Swirly, and I were the only ones who had been in UBRS before and even though it was just 10 man things just went smooth. Of course having two warriors and two hunters so you can tank most everything while the warlock, mage, and the hunters AoE it does help. We even forgot to have Yuri use his ring. I remembered to have him put it on, but forgot to remind him to activate it until after Rend was at like 2% life. :) Sure we had a great balance for 10 man (2 warriors, 2 hunters, a rogue, a priest, a druid, a shaman, a mage, and a warlock) but it moved like a 15 man that knew the place inside and out. I was just so happy.

Yeah, I'm selfish, I still think of the guild on Terenas as my guild because I remember when Treesh and I got some people over there with L1 alts just to sign a charter so she and I would stop getting random guild invite spamming. We hoped to get some more Lurkers to play over there but didn't expect a lot. So to see it be at the stage of raiding UBRS is just soo cool. :)

Fun fun night. :)

And here be the screenie I took.

[Image: Terenas_UBRS.jpg]
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.

Thanks to the whole guild for a GREAT friday night instance run. It was the most fun I've had in the game in quite a while. So much good loot dropped and the pace was just fun. A little fast and nutty but still under control. I could not have hoped for a better night.

Yuri is a Lurker in all things that count. Consider him a lurker trying to forge the alliances needed for the large raid groups. It is my hope that we can get an alliance between NOS, Nightmare Syndicate and Lurkers. We all have people in the same range and none of us can field a 40 person raid group alone. None of the other guilds are as tight as the Lurkers (playing together from the very earliest levels and helping each other level, equip and gain rep). But they all have reasonable players that can get the job done for larger raids.

Again, this was a great night for the Lurkers on Terenas and a lot of fun with a great group of people.
Terenas
Yuri - Mage/Arcane 85 Undead
Thirdrail - Shaman/Resto 85 Tauren
Vicstull - Rogue/Subtlety 85 Troll
Penten - Priest/Discipline 85 Blood Elf
Storage guild Bassomatic
This is such great news! Grats to our Horde Bretheran on Terenas. You guys rock!
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Xame,Jan 14 2006, 06:51 AM Wrote:Yuri is a Lurker in all things that count.  [right][snapback]99370[/snapback][/right]

Yep. :D

Xame,Jan 14 2006, 06:51 AM Wrote:Consider him a lurker trying to forge the alliances needed for the large raid groups.  It is my hope that we can get an alliance between NOS, Nightmare Syndicate and Lurkers.  We all have people in the same range and none of us can field a 40 person raid group alone.  None of the other guilds are as tight as the Lurkers (playing together from the very earliest levels and helping each other level, equip and gain rep).  But they all have reasonable players that can get the job done for larger raids.[right][snapback]99370[/snapback][/right]
For some reason (and I have no idea where I got this impression), I thought NOS was big enough to field 40 mans by themselves. I'm so glad this has the potential to be early avarice days rather than a big guild just allowing us to tag along for the ride. :)

:w00t: :w00t:
Intolerant monkey.
It was an awesome night. I had a total blast. Getting into UBRS felt like a big victory, especially since I didn't think we'd get the 2 remaining pieces of Yuri's key. I didn't get any upgrades in LBRS or UBRS, though I did get the second unadorned seal of ascension to go with my one gem. Halfway to a second key. I also won both greed rolls for the unneeded Devout and Magister's belts.

After UBRS, 5 of us remained up to do BRD, on a quick emperor run. Necrali, Durambar, Conc, Kosch (who we haven't seen in months), and Yuri headed to BRD for some late killing. It was quite smooth, with one wipe in the Lyceum. A corpse run later and we were through. This time we had little trouble with the Emperor quest, getting full credit. We had Kosch offtank the princess, shocking down her heals and healing himself. She sometimes would get a renew on the emperor, but those were either dispelled or shield slammed off of him. Easy fight. He dropped his crappy offhand sceptre, which we disenchanted, and the Emperor's New Cape, which Kosch won. The quest lead to a ring upgrade for me, getting Thrall's Resolve, a decent tanking ring. Also, on the way through to the Lyceum, the Chest of Seven finally surrendered the Legplates of the Eternal Guardian, which brings my armor to 7120 unbuffed, and my defense to 378. I put a Lesser Arcanum of Constitution on these after we were done to help round them out.

Very fun, very productive night. FOR THE HORDE!!!
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
Wow, sounds like an awesome night for you guys, many congratulations! :D