Stormrage - Sunken Temple
My priestess Emjly needs a full clear of Sunken Temple. I figured, why not tonight? (the wife is staying with relatives... at least, I think she is. she might come home and mess with my plans. She likes to do that)

::gets back on topic::

I'm willing to do any number of quests in ST, just need a party to get it done. :D
Pesmerga,Jan 10 2006, 08:40 AM Wrote:My priestess Emjly needs a full clear of Sunken Temple.  I figured, why not tonight? (the wife is staying with relatives... at least, I think she is.  she might come home and mess with my plans.  She likes to do that)

::gets back on topic::

I'm willing to do any number of quests in ST, just need a party to get it done. :D
[right][snapback]99034[/snapback][/right]

Gnolack still needs to finish his class quest in there but he would make it pretty cheesy. And my first priority is DM E with Quark.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Gnollguy,Jan 10 2006, 01:03 PM Wrote:Gnolack still needs to finish his class quest in there but he would make it pretty cheesy.  And my first priority is DM E with Quark.
[right][snapback]99046[/snapback][/right]

I have no problem with Cheesy. :P Dunno if anyone else would though. :D
Pesmerga,Jan 10 2006, 01:07 PM Wrote:I have no problem with Cheesy. :P  Dunno if anyone else would though. :D
[right][snapback]99050[/snapback][/right]
If it's after 8 pm, and you still need people, give me a whisper on Raelynn. I am trying to get into Onyxia, but barring that, I need to do my class quest there.
Stormrage
Raelynn - Gnome Warlock - Herbalism/Alchemy
Markuun - Tauren Shaman - Skinning/Leatherworking
Aredead - Undead Mage - Tailoring/Enchanting

Dethecus
Gutzmek - Orc Shaman - Skinning/Leatherworking