*blows my Occhi-whistle*
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
[ Wrote:Angel,Jan 7 2006, 09:03 AM]*blows my Occhi-whistle*
[right][snapback]98860[/snapback][/right]
*Salivates*

Am I supposed to eat the hunk of raw meat now, or lift my leg? :blink:

Occhi

EDIT: Angel, I sent a PM to our new friend. :)
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
hey whats goin on
Howdy. Welcome to the Lounge. :)
"Just as individuals are born, mature, breed and die, so do societies, civilizations and governments."
Muad'Dib - Children of Dune
*pops his head out of the shadows*

Welcome, quikspy. Hope you enjoy your stay here!

*disappears back into the shadows*
[Image: 4955118coiDE.png]
DARAVOS?!
--Lang

Diabolic Psyche - the site with Diablo on the Brain!
heh. The one and only, Langolier. Long time. How ya been keepin? :D
[Image: 4955118coiDE.png]
quikspy67,Jan 7 2006, 10:01 AM Wrote:whats up
[right][snapback]98859[/snapback][/right]
Where I live, we are having the rare midwinter event of sunshine. At least during the daytime. Last night, my sons and I used a telescope to look at the moon. Very cool. But, then again, it's January.

What's up where you live?
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

kandrathe,Jan 11 2006, 12:04 PM Wrote:Where I live, we are having the rare midwinter event of sunshine.  At least during the daytime.  Last night, my sons and I used a telescope to look at the moon.  Very cool.  But, then again, it's January.

What's up where you live?
[right][snapback]99162[/snapback][/right]

24 straight days of rain here... a record. I'm starting to go insane.
But whate'er I be,
Nor I, nor any man that is,
With nothing shall be pleased till he be eased
With being nothing.
William Shakespeare - Richard II
Not much here from the Christmas season. I got an XBox 360 for Christmas. My little sister, who is the sole reason I cannot look at Jessica Alba with any measure of lust, got engaged to be married. Who won on that deal, eh? She gets a happy future— but I have a garage of full of Ferraris in Project Gotham Racing 3. Hell, yeah! :P

I'm thinking about re-finishing the pommel and guard on my Swiss longsword, polishing off some of the bluing in key areas to bring out accents in the fleur-like design.

I'm in Business Communication class now, and I suspect we will have to be writing memoranda and reports in the guise of a fictional business. As that may be the case, I'm already busy in creating such an enterprise to be populated and managed by out-of-work comic book villians trying to gain a foothold in the legitimate business world, selling Sno-Cone makers and Silly String dispensers.
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.