So tired of PUGS
Too many a times have i stood in IF looking for a just the right members to run through an instance I can't experience with just a handful of friends, only to burn away two hours and have someone in the party drop out because WSG came up or for some other reason.
Then one day, low and behold, a friend from work tells me about this large and reputable guild that he belongs to. This person being Garrin (stormrage) incase you were wondering. Anyway, I'm just looking to get into a guild that stays active, and has enough members where even if half the people are gone, theres still gonna be enough people around to do something.
A little bit about myself, well I've played around with all the classes, but found sanity in the strength of a warrior... till i got to lvl 60 and found out my job was to just get beat up while everyone else does the damage. I have an epic mount, and a mixed/matched set of valor and lightforge set... sorry, but it's better than most greens. I've been playing since March of last year and do a little pvp from time to time. I'm not above helping out the little guy either... Incase u were wondering.
Well, enough of that. Anyway, if you have room for one more tank in your guild roster, i would be very greatful. You can find me on Stormrage, names Krowzer btw. Hope to hear back soon. Thanks.
Heh, I think he got the intent wrong ^_-;

You don't "apply" so much as "Become a part of the community" for the lurkers.

Lemme be the first to welcome you to the lounge ^_^.

And if you check out the stickied posts above you can check out how the lurkers work and what it's all about.

I think a few lurkers have grouped up with you before krowzer, Not sure if they rememebr ya.

I've been tellin this guy to check out the lounge for a while now. Glad to see someone finally took my advice (though maybe with the wrong context ^_-).
Garrin

<span style="color:blue">Garrin - Lvl 60 Human Paladin - Stormrage <Lurkers>
Gasan - Lvl 14 Dwarf Priest - Stormrage <Lurkers>
Bladewhisper - Lvl 60 Rogue - Stormrage <Carpe Aurum>
<span style="color:red">Garrin - Lvl 25 Orc Warlock - Dethecus <Frost Wolves Legion>
Tigarius - Lvl 14 Tauren Warrior - Dethecus
Garrin - Lvl 13 Tauren Druid - Thunderhorn
Don't worry, Garrison2, in large raids, most warriors get to go full out on offense, too.