Early game Rep rush
I have a new level 8 Tauren Druid, currently in Gallow's End Tavern in Brill. As an experiment I did the Camp Narache quests in Mulgore plus the package to the inn mission at the end, then the Valley of Trials missions plus the package to the inn mission, then the Deathknell missions plus the package to the inn mission

Her stats now are:

/played 2 hours 47 mins

Faction
Darkspear Trolls Friendly 1350
Ogrimmar Friendly 1350
Thunder Bluff Friendly 2200
Undercity Neutral 1550

I noticed very good faction gains. Some of the Valley of Trials quests give +200 Ogrimmar and +200 Darkspear faction each

These are the Tauren starting reputation values

Faction
Darkspear Trolls Friendly 100
Ogrimmar Friendly 100
Thunder Bluff Friendly 1000
Undercity Neutral 500

Reputation isn't important to everyone of course but I rather like it. 10% discount in the shops as soon as possible is great plus options for a distinctive mount. Besides how many people can claim to have earned 4750 rep points in under 3 hours? :-)
Certainly worth the effort. I usually make the jog to Durotar simply because I prefer the quest density to Mulgore's. The extra OG rep doesn't hurt :)
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
You can make leaps and bounds in those early levels. I took my human mage over to Teldrassil early on and did the Night Elf quests, and she was honored before she hit level 20. It's amazing what those low levels can do.
See you in Town,
-Z