Terenas Friday 1/06
Assuming we are able to play in the wake of 1.9, let's plan.

Currently I'm out of commission but expect to have that corrected (linux isn't very happy with WoW 1.9 right now).

Hope I have the levels right, haven't played much recently and may be behind on some characters.

Code:
Lurker                Character(s)           Coming?       Preference
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Alram           Rogoll       (60 Rogue)        Yes        5-Scholo
                Drutar       (56 Druid)
bonemage        Durambar     (60 Warrior)      Yes        5-DM West/North, R-LBRS
Concillian      Conc         (60 Warrior)      Yes        5-Strat Live, R-Sch/LBRS
                Concillian   (60 Priest)
                Concilliane  (60 Rogue)
                Lianne       (55? Warlock)
FlashNPan       Gorohnt      (57 Warlock)      No        
                Galahnt      (51 Hunter)
Gnollguy        Marntruehorn (60 Hunter)       Yes
khgerg          Octord       (60 Warlock)      Yes
PapaSmurf       Dunar        (54 Druid)        ?
swirly          swirlytracks (60 Hunter)       ?
Treesh          Mogoraindyn  (60 Shaman)       Yes
VoiceMan        Gorkuk       (60 Hunter)       Yes
                Fazuul       (55 Druid)
vor_lord        Necrali      (60 Priest)       Yes        Anything
Urza-DSF        Jandrey      (56 Warrior)      Early (quit at 8:00)
Xame            Yuri         (60 Mage)         Yes        5-Strat Live
Well, the only real problem I seem to have since 1.9 came out...is my GroupButtons buttons don't go grey when I'm out of mana like they used to. I suppose it's not a major issue, but I've tried casting heals that won't cast due to the lack of mana, and I used to be able to tell just by looking which ones I could cast. I no longer can do that, and I can't figure out why. I haven't been able to find a newer version of GroupButtons over what I have now.
Aside from that...I'm good to go on Friday, and hope to get some good stuff done. Personal preference speaking...I'm rather torn. I enjoy the hunter..and still want to use him, and get him gear, etc., but my obsession and enjoyment lately has been the druid. He's now 55, and is loaded with quests for BRD...DM, and BRS. The straggling Maraudon quests he's carrying are mostly grey now..and will likey be dropped. He's already dropped all the ZF quests. At 55, he's almost big enough to come play with the big boys....but maybe not quite yet. So.....in my rambling, roundabout way...I'm trying to say this: Both Gorkuk and Fazuul will be available Friday night, depending on need. I'll play either one. I would like to do something that will have some later use.....getting keys, or something that we'll need later on, regardless of which toon comes along. Fazuul...if he goes...will hopefully get experience along the way, which is what he's craving most these days....followed closely by AV honor. I almost have enough money for the AV epic mount.....now I just need the rep. :wacko:
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
I'll be there with Rogoll.
My 1st vote goes to Scholo.
My 2nd vote is for LBRS, Strat Live, DM north.
I will go to any of them though.

If Yuri is not there on Friday remind me and I'll make water for everyone. I could even bring Magead along if a mage is needed. It could be time to take him out of retirement.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
I will be there. I'm very pleased to have completed Strat Live last week, and am now wearing my Ornate Adamantium Breastplate, and finally not feeling like my gear is total crap, as my defense is now up to 360. I could really use a weapon upgrade, and upgrades could drop almost anywhere. My top tanking weapon choice is the Timeworn Mace from the Prince in DM West. So my choices for 5 man groups would be DM West for the mace, or DM North as the Redoubt Cloak is a superb tank cloak. I also think it's time we started getting UBRS keys, so LBRS would also be on the list, though it's nearly devoid of upgrades for me (though not for many others).
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
bonemage,Jan 4 2006, 01:08 PM Wrote:I will be there.&nbsp; I'm very pleased to have completed Strat Live last week, and am now wearing my Ornate Adamantium Breastplate, and finally not feeling like my gear is total crap, as my defense is now up to 360.&nbsp; I could really use a weapon upgrade, and upgrades could drop almost anywhere.&nbsp; My top tanking weapon choice is the Timeworn Mace from the Prince in DM West.&nbsp; So my choices for 5 man groups would be DM West for the mace, or DM North as the Redoubt Cloak is a superb tank cloak.&nbsp; I also think it's time we started getting UBRS keys, so LBRS would also be on the list, though it's nearly devoid of upgrades for me (though not for many others).
[right][snapback]98702[/snapback][/right]

I like LBRS, but not because of what drops there, because it leads to UBRS. The Rend quest reward trinket is a pretty 'endgame blue' reward for most classes, and much of what drops in UBRS is pretty nice. 5 man strat live also has a nice 'endgame blue' reward for me, just have to decide between taking the breatplate and grinding for the Darkmoon necklace, or taking the necklace and running scholo or DM a bunch to get a replacement. I'm willing to do either as 5 man, raid preference is scholo for deathbone chestpiece or LBRS for keying.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Concillian,Jan 4 2006, 02:28 PM Wrote:&nbsp; I'm willing to do either as 5 man
[right][snapback]98705[/snapback][/right]

Sorry, does this mean Scholo/DM, meaning Strat live is not your first 5 man preference even though you mention the quest reward?
Mogo will be there, wherever we go.
Intolerant monkey.
I'll be there on Marn to put arrows in things, freeze stuff if needed, have Meowry take the heat, whatever.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.

Yuri will be there where needed. I'm collecting any and all fire resist gear. Need to get to 50 unbuffed by Jan 20 for a MC run. They claim I also need a piece of shadow resist (10 of shadow resist), but I believe I can get away without it. The MT, OT and ET's requirements are just insane (the MT is currently at 188 and pushing hard to get to the min level).

So take me where ever, as long as it is an instance and has a shot at FR gear.

FYI, from the raid leader (unbuffed stats req'ed, flasks will be provided):

Magmadar
Main Tank, Off Tank and Emergency Tank ----- 240-270
Melee (other warriors, rogues, shamans) ----- 120-150
Ranged (hunters, mages, warlocks) ---- 40-70
Healers (druids, priests, shamans when needed) ---- 40-70

It is interesting considering that they view it as the ablity of the raid to heal vs resists. Thus even the casters need to resist a small percentage to make it work.

Terenas
Yuri - Mage/Arcane 85 Undead
Thirdrail - Shaman/Resto 85 Tauren
Vicstull - Rogue/Subtlety 85 Troll
Penten - Priest/Discipline 85 Blood Elf
Storage guild Bassomatic
I will be there after 2pm server time. The warlock still needs BRD prep and the hunter is still far away from BRD, but really will be more focused on PVP, yet available as needed. I plan to PVP with both actually, along with the other toons.

I'll also be PVPing with the shaman on Shadow Council a bit and the paladin (maybe) on Stormrage.

So, I guess, my preference would be to head into BRD with the lock, perhaps early, as I must work Sat morning.

Flash
<span style="color:red">Absolute Power!!!!<!--sizec--><!--/sizec--> - Jafar

<span style="color:green">Terenas
60 Gorohnt Orc Warlock - Herb / Alchemy (Main)
54 RawkPaine Orc Shaman - Mining / Jewelcrafting
54 Galahnt Orc Hunter - Mining / Engineer (Goblin)
42 Garahnt Tauren Shaman - Skinning / Leatherworking
36 Gholoko Tauren Druid - Enchanting/ Mining
33 Gharawk Troll Rogue - Mining / Engineer
20 MaxPaine Orc Warrior - Mine / Smith
vor_lord,Jan 4 2006, 01:50 PM Wrote:Sorry, does this mean Scholo/DM, meaning Strat live is not your first 5 man preference even though you mention the quest reward?
[right][snapback]98708[/snapback][/right]

Strat Live / LBRS is what I meant for either (LBRS 5-man opens up UBRS Rend trinket reward, which can be done from raiding)

Raid preference is LBRS / Scholo
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
according to Blizz forums, the 24 slot shard bag recipe is a book that appears after Jandice in Scholo dies, then all tailors can read it to learn the recipe.

Since our tailors are generally not a part of the late crew, perhaps we should consider a quick raid in scholo for getting that recipe. Is Jandice very far in?
Xame,Jan 4 2006, 05:33 PM Wrote:Yuri will be there where needed.&nbsp; I'm collecting any and all fire resist gear.&nbsp; Need to get to 50 unbuffed by Jan 20 for a MC run.&nbsp; They claim I also need a piece of shadow resist (10 of shadow resist), but I believe I can get away without it.&nbsp; The MT, OT and ET's requirements are just insane (the MT is currently at 188 and pushing hard to get to the min level).

So take me where ever, as long as it is an instance and has a shot at FR gear.

FYI, from the raid leader (unbuffed stats req'ed, flasks will be provided):

Magmadar
Main Tank, Off Tank and Emergency Tank -----&nbsp; 240-270
Melee (other warriors, rogues, shamans) -----&nbsp; 120-150
Ranged (hunters, mages, warlocks) ---- 40-70
Healers (druids, priests, shamans when needed) ---- 40-70

It is interesting considering that they view it as the ablity of the raid to heal vs resists.&nbsp; Thus even the casters need to resist a small percentage to make it work.
[right][snapback]98717[/snapback][/right]

FR requirements for MAGMADAR! I'm sorry that is funny. Mag will spit fire gobs. Move away from them, no more fire damage. I think I get up to 160 FR when I tank Mags now. Those FR levels are Ragnaros level FR numbers (though too low for the ranged and healers for Rags)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.

Quote:So, I guess, my preference would be to head into BRD with the lock, perhaps early, as I must work Sat morning.

Flash

Fazuul is 55...and still needs BRD as well. I know many folks won't be available early enough Friday night for BRD, but I will be, and hopefully Urza too, so that would give us three for an early BRD run. I am not familiar enough with BRD to really know where we need to go to do what, but I suppose with Atlas, etc. we should be able to get some done. Fazuul can heal, if Urza tanks for us, then if we can pick up two more people to help us, that would be great. Swirly? Dunar? Possibly Rogoll feeling generous to help? Anyone else? If we could get BRD done before 8:30 server time, that would be cool. I'll be there starting around 5:15 server time, and I'll be ready to go. I don't know if we can swing this or not, but I would like to see if we can. :)
VoiceMan

Terenas:
I can help with an early run. I know my way around some parts of BRD very well and others not.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Alram,Jan 5 2006, 01:42 PM Wrote:I can help with an early run.&nbsp; I know my way around some parts of BRD very well and others not.
[right][snapback]98771[/snapback][/right]

Yay! That's 3...4 if Urza can be there. Then we're just one short. Any other volunteers? :)
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Change of plans. Taking a few days off from WoW. Much hate for new patch!

Flash
<span style="color:red">Absolute Power!!!!<!--sizec--><!--/sizec--> - Jafar

<span style="color:green">Terenas
60 Gorohnt Orc Warlock - Herb / Alchemy (Main)
54 RawkPaine Orc Shaman - Mining / Jewelcrafting
54 Galahnt Orc Hunter - Mining / Engineer (Goblin)
42 Garahnt Tauren Shaman - Skinning / Leatherworking
36 Gholoko Tauren Druid - Enchanting/ Mining
33 Gharawk Troll Rogue - Mining / Engineer
20 MaxPaine Orc Warrior - Mine / Smith
FlashNPan,Jan 5 2006, 04:43 PM Wrote:Change of plans. Taking a few days off from WoW. Much hate for new patch!

Flash
[right][snapback]98785[/snapback][/right]

:(
VoiceMan

Terenas:
VoiceMan,Jan 5 2006, 01:46 PM Wrote:Yay!&nbsp; That's 3...4 if Urza can be there.&nbsp; Then we're just one short.&nbsp; Any other volunteers?&nbsp; :)
[right][snapback]98772[/snapback][/right]
Mogo can help on an early Friday run. She's done with the early BRD stuff, but I'm quite familiar with the place. :) If we end up near the bar, she can head in and buy new enchants too. :)
Intolerant monkey.
Treesh,Jan 5 2006, 04:57 PM Wrote:Mogo can help on an early Friday run.&nbsp; She's done with the early BRD stuff, but I'm quite familiar with the place. :)&nbsp; If we end up near the bar, she can head in and buy new enchants too. :)
[right][snapback]98787[/snapback][/right]

Well, with Flash changing his mind and opting out, that leaves only Fazuul, Mogo and Rogoll interested/willing to go. That's 3, and still 4 if Urza wants/can go. I personally would still like to see if we can get a BRD run in early Friday, but if not, I will have plenty of things to do. :)
VoiceMan

Terenas: