Stormrage updates for Scarab Wall opening
Blood of the Horde has kindly set up a website to track where Stormrage is at for supplies needed for the War. I love statistics and i thought some would enjoy tracking/viewing this.

http://www.bothguild.com/taurenzar/storm...pplies.htm
Cenarius Alliance

Liscentia 80 Death Knight (450 Herbalism 425 Inscription)
Mysteryium 80 Shaman (450 Skinning 441 Leatherworking)
Tutelin 80 Priest (413 Enchanting 420 Tailoring)
Frozzen 73 Mage (Tailoring 375 Enchanting 375)
Obstinate 71 Hunter (375 Herbalism 375 Alchemy)
Squabbles 70 Warlock (Tailoring 375 Leatherworking 291)
Niniuin 70 Paladin (Herbailism 375 Alchemy 375)
Thunderous 66 Warrior (Mining 375 Tailoring 360)
Sword_of_Doom,Jan 4 2006, 11:54 AM Wrote:Blood of the Horde has kindly set up a website to track where Stormrage is at for supplies needed for the War.  I love statistics and i thought some would enjoy tracking/viewing this.
http://www.bothguild.com/taurenzar/storm...pplies.htm
[right][snapback]98679[/snapback][/right]

Neat. Where do you turn in all this junk, and is there a rep reward involved?
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Bun-Bun,Jan 4 2006, 06: Wrote:Neat. Where do you turn in all this junk, and is there a rep reward involved?
[right][snapback]98688[/snapback][/right]

There are NPC's for all the item turn in's located in the Military Ward in Ironforge. Also, with a turn in you get a package (with a potential nice goodie inside, usually green, but can be be blue's) and a signet that you can turn in for faction with Gnomeregan exiles, Stormwind, Darnassus or Ironforge.
Cenarius Alliance

Liscentia 80 Death Knight (450 Herbalism 425 Inscription)
Mysteryium 80 Shaman (450 Skinning 441 Leatherworking)
Tutelin 80 Priest (413 Enchanting 420 Tailoring)
Frozzen 73 Mage (Tailoring 375 Enchanting 375)
Obstinate 71 Hunter (375 Herbalism 375 Alchemy)
Squabbles 70 Warlock (Tailoring 375 Leatherworking 291)
Niniuin 70 Paladin (Herbailism 375 Alchemy 375)
Thunderous 66 Warrior (Mining 375 Tailoring 360)
Sweet site. Wish somebody would do that for my server.
oldmandennis,Jan 4 2006, 05:44 PM Wrote:Sweet site.  Wish somebody would do that for my server.
[right][snapback]98707[/snapback][/right]

Now done for all servers by Blizzard.
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/wareffort/servers.html

You can click on the server name to get a break down of the effort on that server by faction and specific items being turned in.

As of the time I am posting this, Stormrage is 14th out of 123. Only about 3% behind Medivh which is in first place.

Kel'Thuzud is showing as 6th place and also at about 3% behind 1st place.
Ruvanal,Jan 7 2006, 07:18 AM Wrote:As of the time I am posting this, Stormrage is 14th out of 123.  Only about 3% behind Medivh which is in first place.

And Tichondrius is way down at 53. Why? Because several of the major raiding guilds on both sides are focused on becoming the first (and only) guild to complete the chains of scepter quests to open the wall. It's a really intense race right now that'll probably be finished on Tuesday, when BWL resets, by either The Core (with great help from TAO and some individuals from other guilds) or Insomnia. I'd like to think that TC will get it, but I'm worried that Insomnia will live up to its name and will do the remaining steps the moment the servers come up. TC, unfortunately, has too many people who, you know, work and stuff. But who knows? It's possible. TC's in the lead (barely) at the moment.
Kel'thuzud and Stromrage are both sliding.

Unfortunatly, I'll be traveling next week, which looks like when the gate will be opened on our server :(
MongoJerry,Jan 8 2006, 09:29 AM Wrote:And Tichondrius is way down at 53.  Why?  Because several of the major raiding guilds on both sides are focused on becoming the first (and only) guild to complete the chains of scepter quests to open the wall.  It's a really intense race right now that'll probably be finished on Tuesday, when BWL resets, by either The Core (with great help from TAO and some individuals from other guilds) or Insomnia.  I'd like to think that TC will get it, but I'm worried that Insomnia will live up to its name and will do the remaining steps the moment the servers come up.  TC, unfortunately, has too many people who, you know, work and stuff.  But who knows?  It's possible.  TC's in the lead (barely) at the moment.
[right][snapback]98901[/snapback][/right]

Sounds like an Adventure of Neriad in the making.

*hint* *hint*
You don't know what you're talking about.