Avarice Alliance PvP Rankings
So I went here: http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/pvp/index.h...e&faction=a#top

and sorted by guild and pulled out the Avarice Alliance Guilds Ranks and then sorted them. I know we have PvP'd with a few CM folks as well but just tracking the AA members. Need to be SGT rank to even make top 2000 on Stormrage so if you are lower rank than that you won't be on the list.

Figured some people would find it interesting. I'll try to update this weekly as it's a very calming thing for me to do for some reason and I might need that every now and then.

If I missed someone who is a member but not in one of the guilds below let me know.

Code:
3rd      Merana        The Basin    
29th     Rayen         The Basin    
124th    Venae         The Basin    
179th    Malarauko     The Basin    
224th    Syladril      The Basin    
237th    Cylanthe      The Basin  
281st    Turquoise     The Basin    
316th    Lissanna      Lurkers
322nd    Feoriss       House Harpell
346th    Tdubinc          House Harpell
387th    Dailion       House Harpell
384th    Verrfrey      The Basin    
386th    Kateley       The Basin    
538th    Maevvis       The Basin    
545th    Ace           The Basin    
571st    Sevanna       The Basin
602nd    Mirajj        Lurkers
625th    Cleoboltra    Lurkers      
640th    Bretik        The Basin
685th    Genkar        Carpe Aurum    
705th    Vermicelli    The Basin
742nd    Grayfox       The Basin    
748th    Caisearbhan   The Basin
792nd    Garrin        Lurkers
806th    Thrann        House Harpell    
833rd    Duana         The Basin    
903rd    Briarsnarl    The Basin
925th    Ellanria      The Basin
979th    Midori        Keepers of the Cheese
1,012th  Archmagi      The Basin
1,041st  Leeah         Lurkers    
1,088th  Lucen         The Basin
1,143rd  Tuftears      The Basin
1,148th  Novaa         Carpe Aurum    
1,173rd  Gegedi        The Basin    
1,227th  Nyalla        The Basin
1,256th  Sommados      Carpe Aurum
1,275th  Turalo        Carpe Aurum
1,291st  Psybie        Carpe Aurum
1,386th  Ramala        Lurkers    
1,401st  Avanin        The Basin
1,419th  Skybreak      Lurkers
1,444th  Galgamesh     Lurkers  
1,463rd  Jinian        The Basin  
1,504th  Shale         The Basin
1,526th  Krossandra    Carpe Aurum
1,563rd  Gnolack       Lurkers
1,568th  Sirreal       House Harpell
1,638th  Cadence       Lurkers
1,664th  Soulstealer   Lurkers
1,705th  Azriell       Carpe Aurum
1,706th  Katarine      House Harpell
1,708th  Malody        Lurkers  
1,719th  Aoetime       The Basin    
1,720th  Mengamy       The Basin
1,761st  Minimagi      Lurkers
1,786th  Anadrol       Carpe Aurum    
1,787th  Darian        Carpe Aurum  
1,791st  Usul          House Harpell    
1,793rd  Alystor       The Basin
1,797th  Cirya         House Harpell    
1,820th  Siltra        The Basin
1,857th  Balador       Carpe Aurum    
1,925th  Luminas       The Basin  
1,914th  Lode          House Harpell    
1,967th  Caerdwyn      Carpe Aurum
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Awesome GG ^_^, thanks a lot, it's cool to see where our group is in the ranks.

I'd been looking occassionally but never thought to compile the entire list.
Garrin

<span style="color:blue">Garrin - Lvl 60 Human Paladin - Stormrage <Lurkers>
Gasan - Lvl 14 Dwarf Priest - Stormrage <Lurkers>
Bladewhisper - Lvl 60 Rogue - Stormrage <Carpe Aurum>
<span style="color:red">Garrin - Lvl 25 Orc Warlock - Dethecus <Frost Wolves Legion>
Tigarius - Lvl 14 Tauren Warrior - Dethecus
Garrin - Lvl 13 Tauren Druid - Thunderhorn
Gnollguy,Jan 3 2006, 10:17 PM Wrote:If I missed someone who is a member but not in one of the guilds below let me know.
[right][snapback]98644[/snapback][/right]

Except for the CM-Lurkers, Midori is the only remaining member of the Alliance not in the four guilds.
Darian Redwin - just some dude now
I can't wait for the next AB holiday weekend. Due to my dislike of WSG because of my character build's general uselessness there, I preferred to play up my Warlock this last weekend instead. But I live for AB and AV, where my spec and equipment turn Cleoboltra into a critical difference-maker.

The Honor system is pretty lenient on the decay side of things, though. I only picked up 9000 honor last weekend from 3 or 4 quick games, and slipped just 57 spots in the overall rankings. With a small concentrated push, I can make Knight easily...any good gear for a healing Priest at rank 6? Probably not; but oh well, it's fun collecting Horde death trophies. :)

I think this upcoming weekend isn't a holiday for any BG. Maybe Horde on Stormrage will actually queue up for Alterac Valley, especially since they can queue for all three now.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Bolty,Jan 4 2006, 05:56 AM Wrote:I can't wait for the next AB holiday weekend.&nbsp; Due to my dislike of WSG because of my character build's general uselessness there, I preferred to play up my Warlock this last weekend instead.&nbsp; But I live for AB and AV, where my spec and equipment turn Cleoboltra into a critical difference-maker.

Believe it or not, you are critical in WSG as well. Against a PuG group, you will probably not be molested while a flag is being run, Turq found this out last weekend during a flag run by Darian. Turq was running along with the Horde pack casting heals on Darian and not once did the Horde turn to attack him.

During one defense with me (on Lissanna), Galreth, and GG on Balador, we defend against 6 horde and we all came out of the fight alive because of GG's healing and them totally ignoring me and Ehec while trying to pound Galreth.

So healing can make quite a difference.

Quote:The Honor system is pretty lenient on the decay side of things, though.&nbsp; I only picked up 9000 honor last weekend from 3 or 4 quick games, and slipped just 57 spots in the overall rankings.&nbsp; With a small concentrated push, I can make Knight easily...any good gear for a healing Priest at rank 6?&nbsp; Probably not; but oh well, it's fun collecting Horde death trophies.&nbsp; :)

Decay is pretty lenient at low rank due to how it works. To be a Sgt, you need between 5000 and 9999 rating. Each week, you lose 20% of your rating. So if you don't PvP at all and have 9999 rating, it will take about a month to lose Sgt altogether without any PvP. At high rank, the exact opposite occurs (Evakami and Thurg who both reached rank 14 for Alliance and Horde respectively this week could drop to rank 12 if they both take the week off from PvP).

Quote:I think this upcoming weekend isn't a holiday for any BG.&nbsp; Maybe Horde on Stormrage will actually queue up for Alterac Valley, especially since they can queue for all three now.

-Bolty
[right][snapback]98665[/snapback][/right]

This weekend is either no holiday or AB. There will be AV this weekend though no matter as the last time there was an AB holiday, there was only 1 running at any given time... <_<
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Lissa,Jan 4 2006, 10:24 AM Wrote:This weekend is either no holiday or AB.&nbsp; There will be AV this weekend though no matter as the last time there was an AB holiday, there was only 1 running at any given time...&nbsp; <_<
[right][snapback]98671[/snapback][/right]

It's AB. As Blizz's schedule doesn't rotate, it stays firmly with my work schedule. I work the AB and AV weekends, and have the WSG and "no holiday" weekends off. I'm working this weekend...so AB is the BG that's up for holiday.

It's a shame, as I'd love to go. maybe this weekend there'll be a little more AB action, and I can sneak in a game or two.
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Garrin,Jan 4 2006, 12:33 AM Wrote:Awesome GG ^_^, thanks a lot, it's cool to see where our group is in the ranks.&nbsp;

I'd been looking occassionally but never thought to compile the entire list.
[right][snapback]98648[/snapback][/right]

Garrin,

IM the wife. Convice her to let me come to AB this weekend. :whistling:
Pesmerga,Jan 4 2006, 12:00 PM Wrote:Garrin,

IM the wife.&nbsp; Convice her to let me come to AB this weekend.&nbsp; :whistling:
[right][snapback]98682[/snapback][/right]

I'll try ^_^
Garrin

<span style="color:blue">Garrin - Lvl 60 Human Paladin - Stormrage <Lurkers>
Gasan - Lvl 14 Dwarf Priest - Stormrage <Lurkers>
Bladewhisper - Lvl 60 Rogue - Stormrage <Carpe Aurum>
<span style="color:red">Garrin - Lvl 25 Orc Warlock - Dethecus <Frost Wolves Legion>
Tigarius - Lvl 14 Tauren Warrior - Dethecus
Garrin - Lvl 13 Tauren Druid - Thunderhorn
Lissa,Jan 4 2006, 10:24 AM Wrote:At high rank, the exact opposite occurs (Evakami and Thurg who both reached rank 14 for Alliance and Horde respectively this week could drop to rank 12 if they both take the week off from PvP).
[right][snapback]98671[/snapback][/right]

This isn't quite true as decay is capped, but you can still fall very quickly at the top.
Stormrage:
Flyndar (60) - Dwarf Priest - Tailoring (300), Enchanting (300)
Minimagi (60) - Gnome Mage - Herbalism (300), Engineering (301)
Galreth (60) - Human Warrior - Blacksmithing (300), Alchemy (300); Critical Mass by name, Lurker in spirit
ArynWindborn (19) - Human Paladin - Mining/Engineering (121)