I think I may have...
...given someone in the Battlegrounds a phobia to Wind Serpents... :blink:

So Avarice got together yesterday for some big WSG matching.

In one match we had an Orc Warrior named Slimer fighting against us. I was with Galreth, Genkar, and Balador doing flag defense with me and Genkar roaming out to mid field on occasion.

Well, Slimer came in solo on one run and went up to the second level, I saw him coming in and sicked Ehecatl on him, he started fighting Ehecatl and I came up and killed him, him never once switching off Ehecatl to come after me. Ehecatl ended at 80% health.

A few minutes later, Slimer shows up again alone, same place. I sick Ehecatl on him again, same out come.

A few minutes after that, Slimer shows up again, this time coming up the tunnel. I see him coming, get him targetted and send Ehecatl after him again. Before he reached mid tunnel, he saw Ehec coming and turned and ran as fast as he could back down the tunnel. :mellow:

Fun day on the whole though... :D
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
hahaha

if you want more pvp stories check out the Avarice PVP Team thread in the meeting stone ^_^;

I think we have founded "The next big thing"

PVP is more fun now than it has ever been in the past. Even when you're losing! Organized play is the only way to go.
Garrin

<span style="color:blue">Garrin - Lvl 60 Human Paladin - Stormrage <Lurkers>
Gasan - Lvl 14 Dwarf Priest - Stormrage <Lurkers>
Bladewhisper - Lvl 60 Rogue - Stormrage <Carpe Aurum>
<span style="color:red">Garrin - Lvl 25 Orc Warlock - Dethecus <Frost Wolves Legion>
Tigarius - Lvl 14 Tauren Warrior - Dethecus
Garrin - Lvl 13 Tauren Druid - Thunderhorn
Garrin,Jan 1 2006, 09:44 AM Wrote:Organized play is the only way to go.

Yep!
Garrin,Jan 2 2006, 03:44 AM Wrote:PVP is more fun now than it has ever been in the past.
[right][snapback]98479[/snapback][/right]

/weep

/cry

/moan

/snuggle up in bed listening to bad 80s music on S.A.D.-FM

Sorry, I'm just emotionally scarred after the WSG weekend. :blush:
I hate flags

"Then Honor System came out and I had b*$@& tattoo'd on my forehead and a "kick me" sign taped to my back." - Tiku

Stormscale: Treglies, UD Mage; Treggles, 49 Orc Shaman; Tregor, semi-un-retired Druid.

Terenas (all retired): 60 Druid; 60 Shaman. (Not very creative with my character selection, am I?!Wink