A supreme bug in battle.net
This is really wierd, but when I was on battle.net playing Diablo 1 v.1.09 of course I saw an item called the Grissly in town. It was a unique I had never heard of before, it had an odd image unlike other weapons, and after doing some research I found out it was a unique to the hellfire expansion of Diablo... Now how did that happen? A hellfire unique in Diablo a non expansion on battle.net?

-Thanks.
The Grizzly can appear in normal Diablo. What made you think it is only for Hellfire?
Taishi88,Dec 29 2005, 02:20 PM Wrote:This is really wierd, but when I was on battle.net playing Diablo 1 v.1.09 of course I saw an item called the Grissly in town. It was a unique I had never heard of before, it had an odd image unlike other weapons, and after doing some research I found out it was a unique to the hellfire expansion of Diablo... Now how did that happen? A hellfire unique in Diablo a non expansion on battle.net?

The Grizzly can spawn in Diablo. It cannot spawn in multiplayer Hellfire because Eater of Souls drops instead. In SP Hellfire, in order to find Grizzly you must first find EoS. The two drops must occur in the same game. If you carry Grizzly to a new game, it will morph into EoS.

-Lemmy
LemmingofGlory,Dec 30 2005, 12:59 AM Wrote:The Grizzly can spawn in Diablo. It cannot spawn in multiplayer Hellfire because Eater of Souls drops instead. In SP Hellfire, in order to find Grizzly you must first find EoS. The two drops must occur in the same game. If you carry Grizzly to a new game, it will morph into EoS.

-Lemmy
[right][snapback]98304[/snapback][/right]
After just rechecking the list of uniques for diablo 1 I did find out the Grissly was availible in Diablo 1, but I had never seen the Grissly before in all the years I have played diablo.
Of course you haven't, because there is no Grissly (nor is there a spoon, btw). There is, however, a Grizzly.
� Wrote:Kp,Dec 30 2005, 09:57 PM]Of course you haven't, because there is no Grissly (nor is there a spoon, btw).  There is, however, a Grizzly.
[right][snapback]98373[/snapback][/right]
I'm not the best typist in the world, but I think everyone else got the jest of what I was trying to say... Grizzly sorry.
And what do you mean by there is no spoon?
if you've seen the first matrix movie, neo, just befor blowing up the elveator, says "there is no spoon"
I found the Grizzly only TWICE ever. Jarulf's Guide says there's only about a 1/46 chance of findin it in a game. It's not worth all that searchin, either. All it's good for is the money, really.

Hehe, new here. :unsure:
Gateway: USA East
Sorcerer: Force_11.06.04.
Warrior: ForceLuvsSheFlex
LAW: Force_Nov.06.04.

Luvin my babe forever.. =))
Force,Apr 3 2006, 01:39 PM Wrote:Hehe, new here. :unsure:

Welcome to the Lounge. Pants are optional.

-Lemmy
Force,Apr 3 2006, 01:39 PM Wrote:I found the Grizzly only TWICE ever.

Same here, only two Grizzly's. But I found them both in the same game! I was doing a few Laz runs, and one of his girls dropped a Grizzly, then when I found Bloodlust and she dropped one too.

[Image: grizzlies.jpg]

Krishta.
who finally untangled the mess in my firewall and can now access BNet again...
Wood Hoarder, Blade Sharpener, and Occasional Tool User
i've had quite a number of grizzly's i'm still searching for my first Gott though, well since i restarted playing that is (found one around age 14 when i first played the game, on;ly really started delving into the game from 18 upward)
Characters: Standard Diablo Rogues: 'Paardenpoep' l36, 'Purechocolade' l31; Sorcerers 'Toverkol' l40, 'Zwarte Piet' l32, 'ZureHaring' l28 (no fb), Warrior 'Klotebeest' l29, LoL characters: rogues 'Roggebrood' l26 and 'Ironvrouw' l7, sorcerer ToverLol l20, warrior LolleBolleGijs l16 ironman character name 'Ironlady', read Toverlol's journey log
krishta,Apr 3 2006, 08:30 PM Wrote:Same here, only two Grizzly's.  But I found them both in the same game!  I was doing a few Laz runs, and one of his girls dropped a Grizzly, then when I found Bloodlust and she dropped one too.

That kinda takes away the meanin from the word "Unique" then, doesn't it? :huh:
Gateway: USA East
Sorcerer: Force_11.06.04.
Warrior: ForceLuvsSheFlex
LAW: Force_Nov.06.04.

Luvin my babe forever.. =))
I know I've found the gott by goin on laz runs in higher difficulties.
I love laz runs :) .