barbarian build
I know barbs arn't the most popular thing these days but I went to make one a short while ago, and I guess I had in mind duel weilding but I think something has gone wrong. I wanted to make him a sword barb.

I put 5 points in concentrate I think is the problem. This attack only seems to use one of the two weapons so the other cannot be untilized. It seems points are wasted. Maybe I should have just went with one handed maces.

Any advice?
I say you should stick with the swords...
(at least if you have already put some points to sword mastery)

You should wear sword and shield, and max concentration....
Other choice is only a two handed sword, but this i just my opinion, others may like maces, i don't

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that
counts."
- Winston Churchill
Thank you :-)

Chaostheory,Dec 25 2005, 07:49 AM Wrote:I say you should stick with the swords...
(at least if you have already put some points to sword mastery)

You should wear sword and shield, and max concentration....
Other choice is only a two handed sword, but this i just my opinion, others may like maces, i don't
[right][snapback]98003[/snapback][/right]
You could still make a sword/shield iron barb. Use a good sword and a good shield, max concentration iron skin and shout and tadaaaa watch your defense rise!
You'll hardly ever get hit again, and offcourse there's still your shield to block incoming attacks! Not to mention concentration, wich will do some nice damage at the higher levels!