Leaving the Lurker Guild
Settle down after reading the title. It was intended to cause a stir but let's explain now. It's for some different reasons.

I am moving one of my toons to Carpe Aurum. The reason for this is simple and complex. I had thought about doing it before we got guilded/GEM so I could get to know those people better but adding those add-ons reduced the need for that so I shelved the idea.

So why am I doing this then? Well this game for me is about interaction with others. I get the most fun out of doing a 5 man, level and gear appropriate. Much of that is from the interactions of the 5 people. I've had a lot of chances to play with pretty much all the members of Carpe Aurum in the smaller group setting and I've made many friends with them some of those friendships have carried to outside the game and for those of you that really know my current condition this is an amazing thing for me and an amazing step forward too.

Because of this I want at least one of my toons to wear the Carpe Aurum banner in game. So to this end, with the help of Darian I have placed a poll so that the CA members can vote on which toon out of a choice of 8 of the 10 that I have on Stormrage they would like to have. Gnolack and my one unguilded toon (who I play when I want to play still but just can't deal with people at all) were simply not options. I'm a Lurker, I'm most closely associated with Gnolack by people. Gnolack is a Lurker until I stop playing this game or Bolty destroys the website. Of course CA can also say no we don't want you to do this. Though that hasn't been the reaction I got.

So yeah this is a little bit of an odd thing and in the end it means nothing. Whoever changes guild titles will still be in our cross guild channel, with 8 other toons as lurkers I'll still be in the Lurker channel most of the time. But for personal reasons that extend beyond the game I do want just one toon to wear the CA banner.

I was going to make the switch after the new year but I'll likely make it shortly after Christmas now. I figured I better give you Lurkers some warning so that if you saw Balador, Taranna, KaldRalen, Pagekeeper, Flitz, Gnolan, Gnolena, or Gnoldran with a Carpe Aurum guild tag you wouldn't be completely puzzled. Just a little puzzled by the oddness that is GG is better. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
And along with this, I deguilded Cecily from CA and joined Lurkers, for basically the same reasons. :)
Darian Redwin - just some dude now
Darian,Dec 23 2005, 11:19 PM Wrote:And along with this, I deguilded Cecily from CA and joined Lurkers, for basically the same reasons.  :)
[right][snapback]97965[/snapback][/right]
Oh, great! They probably get a swiss army knife druid and we get another hyperactive stabbity happy rogue in return. Good return on investment? I think not! ;) :lol:

*wave* and welcome!
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Neato ^_^

Very neat idea GG.

Garrin

<span style="color:blue">Garrin - Lvl 60 Human Paladin - Stormrage <Lurkers>
Gasan - Lvl 14 Dwarf Priest - Stormrage <Lurkers>
Bladewhisper - Lvl 60 Rogue - Stormrage <Carpe Aurum>
<span style="color:red">Garrin - Lvl 25 Orc Warlock - Dethecus <Frost Wolves Legion>
Tigarius - Lvl 14 Tauren Warrior - Dethecus
Garrin - Lvl 13 Tauren Druid - Thunderhorn
LochnarITB,Dec 24 2005, 01:38 AM Wrote:Oh, great!&nbsp; They probably get a swiss army knife druid and we get another hyperactive stabbity happy rogue in return.
[right][snapback]97966[/snapback][/right]

Hey! Cecily is not hyperactive!

She's just... enthusiastic.

And mildly psychotic.
Darian Redwin - just some dude now
LochnarITB,Dec 24 2005, 12:38 AM Wrote:Oh, great!&nbsp; They probably get a swiss army knife druid and we get another hyperactive stabbity happy rogue in return.&nbsp; Good return on investment?&nbsp; I think not!&nbsp; ;)&nbsp; :lol:

*wave* and welcome!
[right][snapback]97966[/snapback][/right]

Hey! It's not like we're exactly overflowing with hyperactive stabbity rogues! Yuen isn't hyperactive ;)
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Darian,Dec 24 2005, 02:48 AM Wrote:And mildly psychotic.
[right][snapback]97968[/snapback][/right]
"I apologize for any inconvenience my murderous rampage may have caused." Sound familiar Squeaky? ;)
Intolerant monkey.
Treesh,Dec 24 2005, 09:36 AM Wrote:"I apologize for any inconvenience my murderous rampage may have caused."&nbsp; Sound familiar Squeaky?&nbsp; ;)
[right][snapback]97974[/snapback][/right]
Good thing I sit in a big recliner while playing. I would have fallen off a regular chair the first time I heard that! :lol:
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Hope I gave Cecily a warm and proper welcome last night :)
Currently enjoying liberating the land of Sanctuary

[Image: arethor.jpg]
Stormrage - US (Inactive)
Well the CA folks took Balador and he changed guilds this morning. So the next time you see Balador in game he will be wearing the Carpe Aurum banner.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.