Teh Merry Christmas
Hi Lurkers!

Ever since I started WoW and this my post count all but got lower but I still read the Lounge on a more than weekly basis. It's just a great site with great people :) .

And I want to wish y'all (in a WoW kind of spirit) Teh bestest christmas ever (or, if you don't celebrate christmas or something else, just a few nice days ;)).

Excuse the "teh", I find it hard to type it correctly lately...

Enjoy some peace and happiness with your family and friends and know that you are appreciated!

take care
NuurAbSaal
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.
Merry Christmas to everyone!

God Jul!!!
There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count and those who can't.
Merry Whatever all you lurkers and loungers celebrate! :)
WWBBD?
3:06 from the long-awaited day (for you east-coasters)!
"Just as individuals are born, mature, breed and die, so do societies, civilizations and governments."
Muad'Dib - Children of Dune
Merry Christmas and have a great 2006, fellow Lurkers! :)
-Leshy, Pizza Lover Extraordinaire
http://www.leshy.net
Merry Christmas folks!!
Who brought the eggnog?

Oh wow... It's Christmas... And I am still sober. Heh.

Merry Christmas.

Oh, and before I forget, Bah Humbug.
All alone, or in twos,
The ones who really love you
Walk up and down outside the wall.
Some hand in hand
And some gathered together in bands.
The bleeding hearts and artists
Make their stand.

And when they've given you their all
Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
Banging your heart against some mad buggers wall.

"Isn't this where...."
Hi,

Happy Holidays to all Lurkers.

Heh, everyone around here assumed we would have a "white Christmas." Several inches of snow on the ground as of this past Wed.

Then three days of rain!

Now the only snow in sight is where it had been piled more than a foot deep.
:( :)

Ah, good old Mother Nature - the eternal trickster! ;)

Regards,

Dako-ta

"The church is near, but the road is icy. The bar is far away, but I will walk carefully."
-- Russian proverb

from Queto Yurlunyur on the DSF
We had almost 40cm of snow early in November, which melted before December.

Yesterday we had around 8°C and only mild frost during the night. The upside is that this year white christmas won't turn into a greyish, disgustingly wet new-year's eve :)

take care
NuurAbSaal
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.
NuurAbSaal,Dec 23 2005, 05:04 AM Wrote:Hi Lurkers!

Ever since I started WoW and this my post count all but got lower but I still read the Lounge on a more than weekly basis. It's just a great site with great people :) .

And I want to wish y'all (in a WoW kind of spirit) Teh bestest christmas ever (or, if you don't celebrate christmas or something else, just a few nice days ;)).

Excuse the "teh", I find it hard to type it correctly lately...
Enjoy some peace and happiness with your family and friends and know that you are appreciated!
take care
NuurAbSaal
[right][snapback]97876[/snapback][/right]

With all the holiday joy and good-cheer during this time of year, my absolute favorite aspect of Christmas has got to be watching my children apprehensively opening their Christmas presents on Christmas day! It's especially tender if the present is expertly wrapped and they spend a good 5-to-10 minutes toying with the box and getting a little frenzied (you know, froth at the corners of the mouth, budging eyes, sweating hands, etc.) trying to ripe it open, all the while being as tender as possible to as not destroy whatever delicacy resides within the unknown depths of said box.

Overall, I'd have to say I had a great Christmas and I hope you all had good holidays also. We ended up getting a tree and letting the children decorate it (I didn't think we would have enough money this year between two-new car payments, my wife out of a job for several months, and the inevitable Murphy's Law of problems that occur when you least expect it). I saw my relatives and had a great Christmas-eve dinner with all the trimmings – and lots of eggnog!

Have to cut this post short - kids are calling. I would like to wish everyone at the LL a wonderful New Year's Eve and a fantastic new year! Thanks for this great community of excellent posters.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin