Zul'Farrak - Stormrage
Emjly, Level 49 Priest is ready for Zul'Farrak (except for having the mallet.... hope to rectify that tonight)

I've got all 7(?) quests to do in there.

Now, I know that we're doing BWL Thursday night most likely. So here is what I propose.

If we do not run BWL, and there is something else not planned: 8:00 start time.
If we do run BWL: Start 30 minutes after we stop in BWL.
If we run something else: Start 30 minutes after whatever it is.

::shrugs::
Pesmerga,Dec 21 2005, 12:47 PM Wrote:Emjly, Level 49 Priest is ready for Zul'Farrak (except for having the mallet.... hope to rectify that tonight)

I've got all 7(?) quests to do in there.

Now, I know that we're doing BWL Thursday night most likely.  So here is what I propose.

If we do not run BWL, and there is something else not planned: 8:00 start time.
If we do run BWL: Start 30 minutes after we stop in BWL.
If we run something else: Start 30 minutes after whatever it is.

::shrugs::
[right][snapback]97715[/snapback][/right]

Are you opposed to cheese?
Tal,Dec 21 2005, 02:13 PM Wrote:Are you opposed to cheese?
[right][snapback]97720[/snapback][/right]

Hells no, I don't mind. :D Emjly ran Deadmines with Arethor, and Uldaman with Arethor and Trispal.

Cheese is quite fine. ::nodnodnod::
Tal,Dec 21 2005, 01:13 PM Wrote:Are you opposed to cheese?
[right][snapback]97720[/snapback][/right]

Pesmerga and I both seem to be of the mind that cheese isn't a bad thing once you've already gone through it the right way. Not that you only want cheese, or that you'll never do the prescribed way again, but cheese simply saves organizational time :P
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Quark,Dec 21 2005, 05:14 PM Wrote:Pesmerga and I both seem to be of the mind that cheese isn't a bad thing once you've already gone through it the right way.  Not that you only want cheese, or that you'll never do the prescribed way again, but cheese simply saves organizational time :P
[right][snapback]97732[/snapback][/right]

Exactly. ::nods::