Your personal Dream Character/Gear?
If Santa Clause would offer you the opportunity to pick your favorite level 60 character with complete dream gear in WoW for free, what would your's be (no limits, incl. PvP ranks gear)?

If you have no idea yet, here's a nifty little WoW 3D Model Viewer that lets you design and preview your personal dream character with gear in advance.

Here's my personal favorite, a female Undead Warlock with Darkmaster Gandling's (Scholomance boss) "Headmaster's Charge" staff, and the complete "Warlord's Threads" cloth gear set that you can buy if you're a PvP Warlord. Unfortunately, it would take a whole life to get that gear :)

[Image: WoW_Hel_with_Warlord_Gear.jpg]
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
I would say a Tauren male druid in the pvp gear + hammer of bestial fury in terms of playing. But the armor is incredibly ugly, so I won't post any pics. :P
I hate flags

"Then Honor System came out and I had b*$@& tattoo'd on my forehead and a "kick me" sign taped to my back." - Tiku

Stormscale: Treglies, UD Mage; Treggles, 49 Orc Shaman; Tregor, semi-un-retired Druid.

Terenas (all retired): 60 Druid; 60 Shaman. (Not very creative with my character selection, am I?!Wink
Watto44,Dec 20 2005, 11:32 AM Wrote:I would say a Tauren male druid in the pvp gear + hammer of bestial fury in terms of playing. But the armor is incredibly ugly, so I won't post any pics.  :P
[right][snapback]97581[/snapback][/right]
I've just checked the "Warlord's Sanctuary" stuff, and yes, you're right about the looks ;)
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller