E-Mail to Future
Happy Holidays LL,

This is Awesome...> http://futureme.org/ :P

Quote:NEW YORK (AP) - In the year 2009, on the 25th of April, a man named Greg is supposed to get an e-mail. The e-mail will remind Greg that he is his best friend and worst enemy, that he once dated a woman named Michelle, and that he planned to major in computer science.

"More importantly," the e-mail says, "are you wearing women's clothing?"

The e-mail was sent by none other than Greg himself - through a Web site called FutureMe.org.

The site is one of a handful that let people send e-mails to themselves and others years in the future. They are technology's answer to time capsules, trading on people's sense of curiosity, accountability and nostalgia.

"Messages into the future is something that people have always sought to do," said Paul Saffo, director of the Institute for the Future. "In a way, it's a statement of optimism."

Web Sites Let Users Send E-Mail to Future

hmmmm, Now to compose my E-Mail to the Future, Dear Me.... :P

Quote:But what if i don't have the same e-mail address in the future?

a possibility for sure. we recommend using an address with some potential for longevity (hotmail, yahoo, your own domain). in addition, we created a account management system so that you can change the addresses of your future letters. (though that's kind of cheating.)

FAQs like this one....>but what if I don't have the same e-mail address in the future?

He can do more for Others, Who has done most with Himself.