Terenas - Shadowfang Keep
So there is one instance in the game that I still have never really run and that is Shadowfang Keep. When I was level Marn with Mogo last year I didn't even know the place existed until they were about L35 so I didn't bother and well I haven't actually gotten another horde up to that level to run it. I've been in there with my paladin and I need to go in there with a warlock of mine as well but I've never actually run the instance.

I was talking with Darian and Treesh last night and we are thinking we can have a warrior, druid, and shaman ready for this by tomorrow night (i.e L25 +/- 2 levels). So we would need just a couple of more.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
I'll help; I ought to have a couple of level appropriate toons. These are toons which I don't generally play anymore though, so if somebody else needs to run SFK, I'll be happy to give him the spot. I will be unavailable from 7-9 PM server time on Sunday.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Well it turns out that I'm a monkey. This conversation did not happen it was just a very vivid dream. So um yeah this may not happen because GG is a little freaky at time. :)

Turns out that I'm on L23, Darian is only L21 and Treesh is only L19, so getting to 23-27 probably won't happen with the way schedules are anyway. Sigh (need to get my brain fixed)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.