Razorgore Down
Tonight, the Avarice Alliance killed Razorgore. It was awesome.

That is all. :D

Edit: I thought I was in General chat...
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Gnollguy,Dec 15 2005, 11:53 PM Wrote:Tonight, the Avarice Alliance killed Razorgore.  It was awesome. 

That is all.  :D
Edit:  I thought I was in General chat...
[right][snapback]97247[/snapback][/right]

Moved for you.
Did I mention we killed Razorgore last night? :)
---
Gnollguy,Dec 16 2005, 01:24 AM Wrote:Did I mention we killed Razorgore last night?  :)
[right][snapback]97254[/snapback][/right]

You missed the important part...

We downed Razorgore and Anadrol got a piece of as...er...Wrath finally :P

Then we got to see Vael downed to 25% before he kicked out butts... ;)

Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
WOOT!!! GRATS GUYS!!!

Really really wish i could have been there. ::sighs:: i miss all the good stuff....
Garrin

<span style="color:blue">Garrin - Lvl 60 Human Paladin - Stormrage <Lurkers>
Gasan - Lvl 14 Dwarf Priest - Stormrage <Lurkers>
Bladewhisper - Lvl 60 Rogue - Stormrage <Carpe Aurum>
<span style="color:red">Garrin - Lvl 25 Orc Warlock - Dethecus <Frost Wolves Legion>
Tigarius - Lvl 14 Tauren Warrior - Dethecus
Garrin - Lvl 13 Tauren Druid - Thunderhorn
Congrats guys! If you can down Razorgore, you can't really be that far from downing Ragnaros. I've heard the Razorgore fight is exponentially more complicated than Rag (heck Majordomo is a more complicated fight than Rag), so its just a matter of getting the right fire resist / damage combination.

Good luck with Vael - from everything I've heard it sounds like a nutty, nutty fight. Apparently after Vael, things get easier.

Chris
Awesome! I look forward to the next time I get to go to BWL - even if it won't be an Alliance first, it will be a me first! :lol:
Congratulations!

By the way, I don't see anything wrong with posting this on the general WoW forum. I've certainly posted enough "The Core downs XXX" posts there, and I think people in the Lounge in general would like the opportunity to congratulate everyone. This post has been moved already, so I don't want to confuse everyone by moving it back. However, in the future, feel free to post these on the general or strat forum (strat if you're discussing strats in your post, of course).
MongoJerry,Dec 17 2005, 05:34 AM Wrote:Congratulations!

By the way, I don't see anything wrong with posting this on the general WoW forum.&nbsp; I've certainly posted enough "The Core downs XXX" posts there, and I think people in the Lounge in general would like the opportunity to congratulate everyone.&nbsp; This post has been moved already, so I don't want to confuse everyone by moving it back.&nbsp; However, in the future, feel free to post these on the general or strat forum (strat if you're discussing strats in your post, of course).
[right][snapback]97360[/snapback][/right]

The original post was in the strat forum, when I thought I was in the general forum. :) But moving it to Meeting Stone was fine by me. :)
---
Bravo, folks! Did you use Psybie's placement strat?
sosostress,Dec 18 2005, 05:50 PM Wrote:Bravo, folks!&nbsp; Did you use Psybie's placement strat?
[right][snapback]97429[/snapback][/right]

Nope, we were going to but as we did some of the early testing it started to look like the platforms wouldn't provide the cover we hoped for and positioning him out there and far enough from the wall wasn't as easy as I hoped. So we just took him to a corner.
---