Oblivion Knights
I need a better strategy for melee attacks against Oblivion Knights, most of the time there the only things that can kill me. The cursed Iron Maiden gets me at the worst times. (I use a Zealer alot).

I try to work around the guys that flank you while they hang back and work their curses but sometimes its not possible. I can be in the middle of a pack of DOom Knights and then they can it and not always able to just stop my attack. Its frustrating and they often keep me from doing baal runs and diablo runs, how nice of blizzard to put them on the top two boss areas. :wacko: :(

Of course they're never a problem for most of the other classes cause they can perform more ranged attacks.

:mellow:
Rob
Three things spring to mind, I'm sure others will have more.

1. Run up close to an OK. If you're close to it, it'll overwrite IM with another curse (it won't cast IM if you're in its face). That tactic is very risky if there are other OKs around and within IM range.

2. Get a wand with high elemental damage on switch and use Zeal with that. Rare wands can spawn with high dual elemental damage you can use without too much risk. Of course, you can't leech with them.

3. Get a ranged weapon on switch. A good bow/crossbow, a stack of good javelins, some other throwing weapons... There are a lot of choices here, and this is what I would do.

I hope this helps.
"My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre, and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes."
-- Ford Prefect