WoW Advertisement
Hey, no fair... how come we didn't get anything this cool?

http://www.dumpalink.com/media/1120920159/...Coke_Commercial
I like the commercial. Obviously, chinese males are evil orcs, and chinese females are alliance nightelf scum that gang up on orcs. Then again...

Have you ever heard of 'cosplay'? Basically halloween for anime conventions. Favorite characters every special occassion. I'm rather jealous of the guys that did an entire LotR wedding... Give your wife the One Ring, and marry sauron! Commit your wife to have great powers over you, that's about right for marriage, isn't it?

Drasca,Dec 14 2005, 04:08 AM Wrote:I like the commercial. Obviously, chinese males are evil orcs, and chinese females are alliance nightelf scum that gang up on orcs. Then again...

Have you ever heard of 'cosplay'? Basically halloween for anime conventions. Favorite characters every special occassion. I'm rather jealous of the guys that did an entire LotR wedding... Give your wife the One Ring, and marry sauron! Commit your wife to have great powers over you, that's about right for marriage, isn't it?
[right][snapback]97023[/snapback][/right]

cosplay o.o :

Costume contest o.o
Garrin

<span style="color:blue">Garrin - Lvl 60 Human Paladin - Stormrage <Lurkers>
Gasan - Lvl 14 Dwarf Priest - Stormrage <Lurkers>
Bladewhisper - Lvl 60 Rogue - Stormrage <Carpe Aurum>
<span style="color:red">Garrin - Lvl 25 Orc Warlock - Dethecus <Frost Wolves Legion>
Tigarius - Lvl 14 Tauren Warrior - Dethecus
Garrin - Lvl 13 Tauren Druid - Thunderhorn
Hmmm, if my guild killed some raid boss, and as a reward we got a chest full of [Can of Coke], I don't think we would be thrilled...
Xanthix,Dec 14 2005, 01:38 PM Wrote:Hmmm, if my guild killed some raid boss, and as a reward we got a chest full of [Can of Coke], I don't think we would be thrilled...
[right][snapback]97059[/snapback][/right]

Didn't look much like a raid boss. More like an elite, if anything. A really crappy elite. I'd take a fun chest of [Can of Coke] for that.
The chicks looked like they were from Guild Wars. I was confused as to why they won, because everyone knows GW < WoW.
"Just as individuals are born, mature, breed and die, so do societies, civilizations and governments."
Muad'Dib - Children of Dune