Terenas Friday 12/16
Something has popped up and I may be late, not terribly late, but maybe as much as 30 minutes or so.

Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
RECAP:

Mogo/Marn/Durambar helped Dunar do Jintha'Alor.

Darian joined Treesh and GG, Klaus, and bonemage in Wailing Caverns.

Rogoll/Necrali/Conc/Gorkuk/Octord five-manned Scholomance, doing everything except for Jandice Barov and some of the events we don't yet have access to.

We had some fun adventures. Rattlegore decided he was going to eat Octord for lunch, and in the process of trying to keep her alive, Necrali was eaten by her shackled target when it broke. Luckily Rogoll pulled off a preparation/cold blood/eviscerate on Rattlegore to finish him off, and so we won the battle (with the soulstone). We also managed to kill Darkmaster Gandling with only Conc dying (while Necrali was fighting her way out of her cell), despite the fact that Necrali was naked since all her gear was broken except for her headpiece (which she had a backup for).

Rogoll got two pieces of Shadowcraft so congrats. There were also some minor upgrades elsewhere. Most importantly Octord now only has the final step left in his epic warlock mount quest. For that reason I think we should get ourselves into Dire Maul West on this Friday. Attendance with the holidays and all might be iffy.

After Scholo Necrali/Durambar/Gorkuk/Conc did a couple of kills of Tendris Warpwood and Illyana Ravenoak in DM West. Now both tanks have the Force Imbued Gauntlets, and Gorkuk has Gauntlets of Accuracy and Well-Balanced Axe. No Padre's Trousers for the priest yet, but soon. We got that run down to about 10-15 minutes.