"Ranged" slot for hybrid chars
Linky

Cool. I've always thought the lack of use for the ranged slot was dissappointing, especially since neither of my top characters can use it.

I don't need much, just a couple of dodads with 5 points of resist or a few stam, something to make me thottbot a bit and target some runs.
It would certainly be nice. :) Buuuuuut, it would kind of be annoying if they didn't introduce the items across a range of levels. If they only introduce a couple of these at the very high end, my druid would never get his "Shrub of Uber Pwnage". It would be nice if, for example, a boss in WC dropped a "Twig of Tickley Goodness" to go along with the shrub. :)

To be perfectly honest though, I'm not really sure what the issue is with a druid/paladin/shaman being able to use ranged weapons.
I hate flags

"Then Honor System came out and I had b*$@& tattoo'd on my forehead and a "kick me" sign taped to my back." - Tiku

Stormscale: Treglies, UD Mage; Treggles, 49 Orc Shaman; Tregor, semi-un-retired Druid.

Terenas (all retired): 60 Druid; 60 Shaman. (Not very creative with my character selection, am I?!Wink
Watto44,Dec 10 2005, 12:15 AM Wrote:To be perfectly honest though, I'm not really sure what the issue is with a druid/paladin/shaman being able to use ranged weapons.
[right][snapback]96670[/snapback][/right]

Most of us resent not having access to the additional stats.

Some of us just want our Librams.
"AND THEN THE PALADIN TOOK MY EYES!"
Forever oppressed by the GOLs.
Grom Hellscream: [Orcish] kek
Rinnhart,Dec 10 2005, 09:08 PM Wrote:Most of us resent not having access to the additional stats.

Some of us just want our Librams.
[right][snapback]96672[/snapback][/right]

I think you misunderstand. I'm wondering why paladins/shaman/druids can't equip ranged weapons now. Personally, I can't see how my druid having a wand would make him overpowered.

I would certainly be happy with a non-damaging item to put in the slot. The extra stats would be nice.
I hate flags

"Then Honor System came out and I had b*$@& tattoo'd on my forehead and a "kick me" sign taped to my back." - Tiku

Stormscale: Treglies, UD Mage; Treggles, 49 Orc Shaman; Tregor, semi-un-retired Druid.

Terenas (all retired): 60 Druid; 60 Shaman. (Not very creative with my character selection, am I?!Wink
Watto44,Dec 10 2005, 03:47 AM Wrote:I think you misunderstand. I'm wondering why paladins/shaman/druids can't equip ranged weapons now. Personally, I can't see how my druid having a wand would make him overpowered.

I would certainly be happy with a non-damaging item to put in the slot. The extra stats would be nice.
[right][snapback]96678[/snapback][/right]

No clue why shamans and druids don't have the option. Not being able to do much at range is supposed to be a defining trait for paladins, though.
"AND THEN THE PALADIN TOOK MY EYES!"
Forever oppressed by the GOLs.
Grom Hellscream: [Orcish] kek