Organized PvP
Does Lurkers do organized PvP at the under 60 level?

I went to WSG a little with Bun and Avaricia and it was good fun. I went back alone, with a PuG, and got owned.

Even having casual friends around helps a great deal.

So anyone doing that sort of team PvP?
--Yak
Yakisoba,Dec 8 2005, 03:08 PM Wrote:Does Lurkers do organized PvP at the under 60 level?

I went to WSG a little with Bun and Avaricia and it was good fun. I went back alone, with a PuG, and got owned.

--Yak
[right][snapback]96520[/snapback][/right]

We do on Terenas at times, I haven't really done any sub 60 PvP on Stromrage though. Basically though just ask in channel if someone wants to queue up for something, group up, join the queue and then you don't need to stay grouped and can do other quests or what not while you wait.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Get with narthius or Kaje, they're hardcore into PVP all the time, world or Bg's, they love the stuff ^_^

Garrin

<span style="color:blue">Garrin - Lvl 60 Human Paladin - Stormrage <Lurkers>
Gasan - Lvl 14 Dwarf Priest - Stormrage <Lurkers>
Bladewhisper - Lvl 60 Rogue - Stormrage <Carpe Aurum>
<span style="color:red">Garrin - Lvl 25 Orc Warlock - Dethecus <Frost Wolves Legion>
Tigarius - Lvl 14 Tauren Warrior - Dethecus
Garrin - Lvl 13 Tauren Druid - Thunderhorn
Yakisoba,Dec 8 2005, 03:08 PM Wrote:Does Lurkers do organized PvP at the under 60 level?

--Yak
[right][snapback]96520[/snapback][/right]

WHEN I play, I'm always up for some PvP. I'm ~40, IIRC (maybe 41 or 42, but not sure). PuG PvP is very hit or miss. I've had some incredible times, and some incredible ownage to organized groups. It's still a blast, though, and when I get back into WoW, I'll glady fire up for some PvP on Stormrage.
Roland *The Gunslinger*
Roland,Dec 11 2005, 01:35 PM Wrote:WHEN I play, I'm always up for some PvP. I'm ~40, IIRC (maybe 41 or 42, but not sure). PuG PvP is very hit or miss. I've had some incredible times, and some incredible ownage to organized groups. It's still a blast, though, and when I get back into WoW, I'll glady fire up for some PvP on Stormrage.
[right][snapback]96748[/snapback][/right]
Cool. It's been my experience that even a duo works 3x better than solo in PvP. I love to do it, but I hate to lose ALL the time.

What I noted in WSG was that I saw the same names over and over again on the Horde side. The alliance was always changing, but the Hoardies were pretty constant. That meant that the Horde enjoyed a large advantage. Bad juju.
--Yak