I bought this for $5
I was in a store and saw this MP3 player ticketed for $5. The regular price was $50. It was discounted because it had a cracked LCD. It was labelled as a 256MB MP3 player. It was also bright pink. It came in a hermetically sealed plastic thingamijig. I could see the MP3 player, but I had no idea what else might be contained within this package of mystery.

I bought this sucker. I figured that at the very least I'd get a pair of earbuds for $5, and at the most I'd get a 256MB USB flash drive.

I was pleasantly surprised :) This is my $5 package of mystery. You'll have to dig around for the MP3 players, but there it is.

[Image: mp32fz.jpg]

I got a 3' USB extension cable, an AC>USB powered connection, a set of freaky earbuds, the BRIGHT PINK MP3 player with cracked LCD, and a mini CD-R with drivers.

I was just hoping for the 3' USB extension cable. My USB ports are on the wrong side of my computer case.

The MP3 player works just fine, as far as I can tell.
DeeBye,Dec 8 2005, 07:22 AM Wrote:I was in a store and saw this MP3 player ticketed for $5. 

The MP3 player works just fine, as far as I can tell.
[right][snapback]96484[/snapback][/right]

You lucky, lucky man.
DeeBye,Dec 8 2005, 02:22 AM Wrote:I was in a store and saw this MP3 player ticketed for $5.  The regular price was $50. 
[right][snapback]96484[/snapback][/right]

DeeBye, I am convinced that you are actually a female. Why? You always find free things, or very well priced items. Here's to our resident Good-Deal-Finder! :P
WWBBD?
The pinkitude is strong with this one.

Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw