Terenas Friday Dec 9
It looks like at least some people will be doing some healer development. Xarhud (level 38 priest currently) has been sandbagging so as to experience the instance content. The following are planning on helping him on Friday evening in SM so he can get back to leveling and help us out :D

khgerg (with his druid Forgar)
Xame (with his hunter Xame)
VoiceMan (with his druid Fazuul)

It'd be really nice to get ST out of the way. Best case is still to get it done with Urza sometime. Drutar (another developing healer) will be helped by that also.

If ST can happen before then, BRD quest prep for Flash/Shadowe/Drutar would be a possible thing to do. That would still potentially leave enough for a five man, for example:

Drutar/Tama/Gorohnt on BRD quest prep
Mogo/Marn/Necrali/Durambar/Conc on a five man (Strat for raid key? DM North?)

BRD quest prep, not needing a full group, could also be done some other time.

If ST has still not been done before Friday, we could choose to do ST without Urza. That would mean a return some time (other than Fridays which Urza can't make) which seems a little redundant. Example groups might be:

Gorohnt/Tamainelka/Drutar/Mogo/Marn (gives rez and backup healing for slightly underleveled druid healer, and keeps Treesh and GG together)

Gorohnt/Tamainelka/Drutar/Durambar or Conc/Concillian or Necrali (Concillian has not yet done class quests at least in there)

Alt night all around is another idea -- I think pretty much everyone has some alt interest other than bonemage.

I personally would not mind a bit of a break to play an alt, and could also join something more serious late (i.e. after ST or SM is finished). I am willing to help in ST but it would bug me to not have Urza along for that.

Our numbers and levels are awkward to get everyone involved. We're still suffering the healer crunch. Level-wise LBRS seems the only appropriate raid instance to bring everyone, and I think after last week's unpopular LBRS raid that might not be the best <_<

Other ideas? Our best laid plans last week didn't work out very well, but leaving things up to that night hasn't worked for us either.
Well, I'm hoping we hear back from Flash and Shadowe, as much of this stuff revolves around them. I know Urza works most Friday nights, but if he happens to have this one off, that would be great. Doing ST before Friday would be best, I would think, if possible. I don't think I'll be able to help out there, this week. The next couple of days will keep me fairly busy in RL. But if the group of folks who need ST can get some healing help, and perhaps a DPS class to round out the five, that would be great. I try to volunteer for these things when I can, but this week doesn't look good.
I think if I had a preference, I would like to take Fazuul to SM. The levels of the people going to SM seem to support doing all of it. My druid has skipped most of the instances, or else has gone through them over-levelled. He's in serious need of better gear.
With reference to last week's unpopular LBRS raid, I think the problem there had more to prior expectations more than anything else. I would not mind going back soon, even as a raid. The Beaststalker belt drops in there, and I would LOVE another shot at winning a roll in there for it. I just think, that if we're going to raid it, we need to understand it's going to be a raid, we'll be ridiculously over-powered for it, and try and have some fun. We suffered from a certain amount of trying to learn and practice good raiding habits, mixed in with the fact that it was hard to really foul up and wipe, due to our power. It made for a strange combination. I personally would like to go back to LBRS fairly soon.
I also am interested in Scholo, and Tribute Runs, having never done either, and having a good chance at some good hunter gear drops.
Unless I hear otherwise, I'm planning on going to SM Friday evening, and I guess Forgar and I will share tanking duties with Xame's pet, and we'll do our best to exhaust Xarhud's mana pool keeping us alive. :D
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
I will be there this week.

My timing doesn't mesh well with Urza's from what I've seen. Concillianne (rogue) is carrying a bunch of quest stuff for ST (egg and circle) that I am reluctant to throw away. Class quests have not been done by rogue or priest there.

Yuri showed me a strat key lastnight. He invited me along, but Alram and I were doing BRD runs for shanker... shanker didn't drop, however, we spent some extra time figuring out how to duo Hurley Blackbreath for this: http://www.thottbot.com/index.cgi?i=3664 . We didn't get that either, but after a few wipes, we figured out a process for taking him down in the rogue duo.

I have a shaman that is high enough to do some healing in SM, but kinda low to contribute much DPS. He could really use one of Doan's weapon drops. But I don't really care too much about him...

If talking 60s, my 5 man preference would be LBRS with no major objecition to Strat. raid preference LBRS.

Strat and LBRS have a good variety of quest rewards so that it is useful to most classes, and the raid preference for LBRS is to get more people keyed for UBRS. DM has nice drops, but with quests still available, we should probably do some stuff that has guaranteed loot for people.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
We are currently expecting to be available Friday evening, but I again must work Saturday morning. It would be great to get ST out of my quest log and I would prefer to do that with Jandrey and Drutar, before Fiday if possible, if not, perhaps Sunday.

As for other options, I read about a SM run possibly. I have 2 lvl 41 toons that would like to go. My shaman could off tank(wants Herods axe) or hunter could add utility/DPS. My rogue also wants to head to Gnomer. For high end, I really have no clue. I was not terribly impressed with LBRS last week. I was quite tired and the slow pace only added to my yawn durations (I actually began to nod off a couple times in there.) It would most likely be a fun place for a 5 man group. Many thanks to Treesh and GG for taking the time to explain so much to us in there.

Edit: I did not mean to exclude Conc's rogue, I did not read that message. If we could work out the timing, that would be a great addition for DPS. If not, then perhaps we can go twice for double the loot!!

Flash
<span style="color:red">Absolute Power!!!!<!--sizec--><!--/sizec--> - Jafar

<span style="color:green">Terenas
60 Gorohnt Orc Warlock - Herb / Alchemy (Main)
54 RawkPaine Orc Shaman - Mining / Jewelcrafting
54 Galahnt Orc Hunter - Mining / Engineer (Goblin)
42 Garahnt Tauren Shaman - Skinning / Leatherworking
36 Gholoko Tauren Druid - Enchanting/ Mining
33 Gharawk Troll Rogue - Mining / Engineer
20 MaxPaine Orc Warrior - Mine / Smith
Yay, I might actually get to do SM with Xarhud! Who is actually (really) interested in going?

And VoiceMan, you might end up burning my mana pool doing DPS if the levels don't work out right.

Hopefully RL won't interfere and prevent me from showing up. <_<
Well, I actually work every weeknight, and I'll definatly be going in this friday since we are in the middle of peak season (oh the bothers of working with a shipping company). However, I am available at all times during the day, so if we could get everyone else who needs ST on early, or at least earlier, we could knock out ST long before I need to go into work.
"You can build a perfect machine out of imperfect parts."
-Urza

He's an old-fashioned Amish cyborg with no name. She's a virginal nymphomaniac fairy princess married to the Mob. Together, they fight crime!

The Blizzcon Class Discussion:
Crowd: "Our qq's will blot out the sun"
Warlocks: "Then we will pewpew in the shade"
vor_lord,Dec 6 2005, 04:13 PM Wrote:It looks like at least some people will be doing some healer development.&nbsp; Xarhud (level 38 priest currently) has been sandbagging so as to experience the instance content.&nbsp; The following are planning on helping him on Friday evening in SM so he can get back to leveling and help us out&nbsp; :D

khgerg (with his druid Forgar)
Xame (with his hunter Xame)
VoiceMan (with his druid Fazuul)

It'd be really nice to get ST out of the way.&nbsp; Best case is still to get it done with Urza sometime.&nbsp; Drutar (another developing healer) will be helped by that also.
If ST can happen before then, BRD quest prep for Flash/Shadowe/Drutar would be a possible thing to do.&nbsp; That would still potentially leave enough for a five man, for example:

Drutar/Tama/Gorohnt on BRD quest prep
Mogo/Marn/Necrali/Durambar/Conc on a five man (Strat for raid key? DM North?)

BRD quest prep, not needing a full group, could also be done some other time.
If ST has still not been done before Friday, we could choose to do ST without Urza.&nbsp; That would mean a return some time (other than Fridays which Urza can't make) which seems a little redundant.&nbsp; Example groups might be:

Gorohnt/Tamainelka/Drutar/Mogo/Marn (gives rez and backup healing for slightly underleveled druid healer, and keeps Treesh and GG together)

Gorohnt/Tamainelka/Drutar/Durambar or Conc/Concillian or Necrali (Concillian has not yet done class quests at least in there)

Alt night all around is another idea -- I think pretty much everyone has some alt interest other than bonemage.

I personally would not mind a bit of a break to play an alt, and could also join something more serious late (i.e. after ST or SM is finished).&nbsp; I am willing to help in ST but it would bug me to not have Urza along for that.

Our numbers and levels are awkward to get everyone involved.&nbsp; We're still suffering the healer crunch.&nbsp; Level-wise LBRS seems the only appropriate raid instance to bring everyone, and I think after last week's unpopular LBRS raid that might not be the best&nbsp; <_<

Other ideas?&nbsp; Our best laid plans last week didn't work out very well, but leaving things up to that night hasn't worked for us either.
[right][snapback]96371[/snapback][/right]
Vor_Lord, I really appreciate you organizing all of this.

ST
Drutar/Tama/Gorohnt/Jandrey. We need one more. Drutar is halfway to level 52 at the moment and partly restoration specced, so if the 5th is not a healer it might be fine. As others have said, I'd prefer getting it done before Friday if at all possible.

SM
I don't currently have any level appropriate alts.

BRD, LBRS, DM, or any other high level instance.
I'd like to take Rogoll in. His log is still full of BRD quests. He is halfway to level 59 at the moment, might be 60 by Friday. LBRS was fine with me. I liked the loot in DM. I enjoy any area with decent loot that is new to me. So if we do a high level instance run I'd like to bring Rogoll in if it works out.

Incidentally, I did a PUG in ZF the other night with Drutar as the main healer, backed up by a shaman. It really made me appreciate the Lurker runs. Everybody had aggro on nearly every pull; it was a healer's nightmare. The tank paid minimal attention to my mana pool before pulling. While everybody was fighting elite mobs, the mage decided to pull a scarab into the fight, etc. So even if we do make some errors I still think we are doing really well.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
I will be there this Friday. I like seeing progress in our guild members, especially needed healers.

SM: I have no appropriate alts for this instance, but I'm happy to see progression by Fazuul and Xarhud. We need you guys.

ST: Hopefully this gets done with Urza some time before Friday. I feel this instance is holding up progress for Gorohnt and Tamainelka and needs to be done. I would be happy to tank this instance for them this Friday, so they can work on BRD prep and the plaguelands quest lines after that. That work, followed by BRD should put them close to capping. If we're not lucky enough to have Urza tank by Friday, I'd like to go.

5 Man preference: Strat live for a 5 man. Quest rewards make for guaranteed loot for those that have done the prep. Another key for Baron runs would be nice too. DM North has interest as well.

Raid preference: Scholomance or Strat dead. These have the best loot for all classes of the instances we have access to (IMO), and drops are the purposes of these raids. LBRS is very drop loot poor, most classes have little hope for a useful drop there, so I would prefer we not raid it ever again. If we still fail to get keys while 5 manning it for quests, then I'll consider going there again in a raid.
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
FlashNPan,Dec 6 2005, 03:54 PM Wrote:Edit: I did not mean to exclude Conc's rogue, I did not read that message. If we could work out the timing, that would be a great addition for DPS. If not, then perhaps we can go twice for double the loot!!

Flash
[right][snapback]96392[/snapback][/right]

I offer my many alts as flexibility for fitting groups together. I generally prefer the warrior right now, but I'm always willing to play another character. I was offering more as an "if it fits in, I still have some stuff to do there" rather than a "this is what I want to do"

I know that my timing doesn't fit with most, so I'm not going to be offended at any groups that don't have me in them. Such is the curse of being a night owl on the west coast.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
I'll be there Friday. I have a strat dead key on Yuri and 2 of the 4 key pieces for UBRS. I will run any instance that the group is up for. Getting more healers leveled is becoming an issue for group building, so I'm up for SM also.

I'm regularly instance grinding during the week for gear in strad dead and LBRS so I'm willing to do anything (including ST for the mage AOE fun).

Thus: Help on warlock epic mount quest in scholo (never been there). SM for healer building. ST to clear some quest logs and a zerg 10 man PUGgy style blitz run of Strat Dead (60's only). The current mixed guilds (2 guilds) are clearing it in about ~1.5 hrs and are using it to boost gear for their members (zero tanking, except for bosses fights and constant pulling, no breaks or planning what so ever, ie. we cleared the opening rooms with aoe on elites to speed things up).
Terenas
Yuri - Mage/Arcane 85 Undead
Thirdrail - Shaman/Resto 85 Tauren
Vicstull - Rogue/Subtlety 85 Troll
Penten - Priest/Discipline 85 Blood Elf
Storage guild Bassomatic
I'd appreciate knowing ahead of time if at all possible which high level instance will be run so that I can work on quest prep and be ready. Again, any of them are fine with me, and I realize the process of deciding may take a couple of days. Also I have seen references to needing a key, and I wonder if the rogue can simply pick the lock if necessary.
Alram,Dec 6 2005, 11:16 PM Wrote:I'd appreciate knowing ahead of time if at all possible which high level instance will be run so that I can work on quest prep and be ready. Again, any of them are fine with me, and I realize the process of deciding may take a couple of days. Also I have seen references to needing a key, and I wonder if the rogue can simply pick the lock if necessary.
[right][snapback]96409[/snapback][/right]

A 300 skill rogue can pick the lock to scholomance. You have to have a key for UBRS, and I believe you need a key to get into Service get of Stratholme but I'm not positve. The Exterior Dire Maul doors can be picked but most of us have the Cresent Key since it is easy to get.

As to my preference. Well 3 pieces of the hunter set can drop in LBRS and there is other good loot. DM North and DM West both have good loot for everyone and there really are no quests preps for them (well after you do a tribute run there is one quest you can pick up that you do in West though I've never done this. Much of West I just haven't done). I've always enjoyed scholo and strat as well though I haven't done strat a lot. I've done a lot of Baron runs and a few living side runs.

So ummm I don't care 5 man as I've done most of the long quest chain preps for all the instances, that doesn't require you to go into the instance first to do something or doesn't require you to do stuff in UBRS first (on scholo quest that I've never done though I have 2 alliance folks at that stage), though a decision by Friday would be good even if I'm not helping it. I'll say Living side strat for 5 man, pick up the painting and get those nice rewards for people. Though a scholo run would be good too since you have to do several things in there then come out then go back in, I've never done it so I don't know all the details but I know it will get you access to a ghost vendor inside that sells the recipe for major mana potions. And of course LBRS has quite a few quest that I could get done and chances at good loot for me and pieces of the UBRS key for someone.

Raid my preference would be LBRS or Dead side Stratholme.

Edit: A rogue can pick the service gate entrance of Start to make a quicker Baron run if we don't have any keys to the city.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
I must admit I'm jealous of all your instance runs you're getting in during the week, Yuri. My main complaint with my 60 now is the lack of decent gear for his level. I would love to get into places like LBRS/Strat/Scholo/ etc. more often. Any place I can go to have a chance at winning a Beaststalker drop is what interests me. :D
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Yeah, I agree it will be the most efficient if we can get Urza to be able to go to ST with you and Shadowe, to prevent the need for a second trip for people. At 56, BRD is right there ready for you. I will have about 3 hours free tonight, starting at 5 pm server time. If we can get five together, we can try ST. I can bring my 60 hunter, which will help with the off tanking and DPS, and may reduce the need for a big healer. Drutar, if he's willing and able to come help may be enough. I know it's late notice, and Alram might not be able to donate enough time to it tonight. I will have to log off by 8:30 pm server time, I'm almost certain, so I will have limited time, but tonight might be a good chance for us to knock out ST. I won't be on tomorrow night at all, to my knowledge.
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Roll call info:
Code:
Lurker &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Main Char &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Coming? &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Preference
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Alram &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Rogoll &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; (59 Rogue) &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Yes &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Any high level
bonemage &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Durambar &nbsp; &nbsp; (60 Warrior) &nbsp; &nbsp;Yes &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 5-Strat Live, Raid-Strat Dead
Concillian &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Conc &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; (60 Warrior) &nbsp; &nbsp;Yes &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 5-LBRS, Raid-LBRS
FlashNPan &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Gorohnt &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;(56 Warlock) &nbsp; &nbsp;Yes &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 5-SM
Gnollguy &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Marntruehorn (60 Hunter) &nbsp; &nbsp; Yes &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 5-Strat Live, Raid-Strat Dead or LBRS
khgerg &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Octord &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; (60 Warlock) &nbsp; &nbsp;Yes &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 5-SM
Klaus &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Xarhud &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; (38 Priest) &nbsp; &nbsp; Yes &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 5-SM
PapaSmurf &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Dunar &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;(47 Druid) &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;?
ShadoweSpirit &nbsp; Tamainelka &nbsp; (56 Hunter) &nbsp; &nbsp; Yes
swirly &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;swirlytracks (46 Hunter) &nbsp; &nbsp; ?
Treesh &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Mogoraindyn &nbsp;(60 Shaman) &nbsp; &nbsp; Yes
VoiceMan &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Gorkuk &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; (60 Hunter) &nbsp; &nbsp; Yes &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 5-SM
vor_lord &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Necrali &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;(60 Priest) &nbsp; &nbsp; Yes &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 5-Strat Live, Raid-Strat Dead
Urza-DSF &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Jandrey &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;(53 Warrior) &nbsp; &nbsp;No
Wimpy &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Wimpy &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;(36 Warrior) &nbsp; &nbsp;Yes &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 5-SM
Xame &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Yuri &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; (60 Mage) &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Yes &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 5-SM

I took Sir_Die off the list, but I'd love to add him back if/when he gets interested in the druid again ;). I also took gantor (Kosch, 56 shaman) also off the list. He is planning on coming back to play sometime, so when he does I'll put him back on also. Until further notice I'm not expecting either one of them to show up until they tell us.

I put swirly on there -- maybe he's interested in playing his hunter with us on Fridays soon? Swirly?

I also include PapaSmurf who most of you know as Dunar. I don't think he has been regularly reading the forums (although I think he introduced me to the lounge back in 1999) so if you see him in game, ask him if he's able to come Friday night.

The plans below could change quite a bit when more people start coming on our increasingly complicated Friday night.

Alram, I believe the only instance left that has quest prep you can start before entering is Stratholme, specifically the entire Tirion Fordring quest line. You definitely should do this with Rogoll, as I'm sure that the Mark of Fordring will look attractive for Rogoll. Even if we don't do a Scarlet Strat 5 man on Friday, having that sequence ready will be a very good idea. I think GG, Treesh, myself, VoiceMan, Xame, Concillian, bonemage, and khgerg have this line done.

Need to double check, but I think all the other Strat quests are just pickups in EPL.

Front running ideas

I'll edit this as discussion progresses. Agenda may change, and so might attendees.

Currently it looks like the consensus is to not do ST on Friday as that excludes Urza. With that eliminated, and the fact of 4 people already planning on SM, it also seems that avoiding a raid would be best.

4 of the raid eligible 11 will be in SM, leaving 7 for a raid. That's not many more than a 5 man and we'd have to give up quests to do so, which seems unfortunate.

Big drawback is we have 2 people left out. I can volunteer to be one of those. It seems that some people sometime will end up being left out, and the number of times that works out with me sitting out is few due to the healer shortage, so I should do it when it looks ok to do so. I will have another chance at a five man sometime.

Again this is just something to work from -- improvements, suggestions, whatever. Please speak up if this idea makes you unhappy or if you have a better one. Our number and distribution do make it hard to include everyone but we're doing the best we can.

I think as soon as ST gets out of the way for Urza, Flash, and Shadowe, we'll be heading back into BRD with them as 5 man. The rest will likely be doing a single raid elsewhere, or if we have people taking a break or missing, a possible other 5 man.

Scarlet Monastery

Reasoning and Notes
Healer Development

Probable attendees
Xame
Wimpy
khgerg
VoiceMan
klaus_weg

Stratholme Live side 5 man --

Reasoning and Notes
Obtain another key -- Yuri has one but he'll be unavailable next Friday.
Good 5 man quest rewards
Preferences look favorably on it for a 5 man
Attendees should have quest prep done

Probable attendees
bonemage
Treesh
Gnollguy
Alram
vor_lord (could be replaced when Conc shows)

Left out at least until later, or needing rearrangement
Concillian
Shadowe
FlashNPan

Variations and counter ideas

If someone planning on SM cannot make it, Flash has an alt of appropriate SM level.

Concillian could replace myself in the scarlet 5 man when he arrives. This would let Treesh solo heal Strat which she's wanting to try.

Depending on how fast the Strat 5 man is, something else later (absorbing the SM folks with capped characters and anyone else who wants to stay up) could be done. Ideas are dead strat, scholo, DM North, DM West.

DISCARDED IDEA
Could potentially have Conc bring his priest if the group would prefer a priest over a second warrior (see below). It'd be nice to get the Ornate Adamantium Breastplate for Conc if going in for a five man as he prefers the warrior (there are also nice rewards for the priest). Hmmm, Conc, your priest probably doesn't have that sequence done anyway.... ?

DISCARDED IDEA
One possible alteration to this is to have Shadowe and I replace Alram and Concillian and they can go after the elusive Shanker. Tamainelka probably needs to do the quest line mentioned above -- getting her, Gorohnt, and Rogoll through that line would be a good idea.

DISCARDED IDEA
Another possibility is doing SM with 6 -- I think the first time through any wing Xarhud would like to see it 5 man, but I bet Shadowe has SM ready characters who need loot. Another option is for one of the four originally planning on SM to step aside to allow Shadowe to play there with Flash, but still someone (other than me) still gets left out.

DISCARDED IDEA
Here's another one that is probably not feasible unless ST gets done before Friday. If it does, then Drutar/Gorohnt/Tamainelka will need to do BRD prep which has nonsoloable parts in it. Since the schedules of those three generally align well on other days it could be done another time, but this is one option that allows everyone to play as part of a group that progresses their characters. I would replace Alram in the Strat 5 man, and the SM group would be a 4 man.
If Shadowe happens to have a SM appropriate toon she'd like to take, to be able to stay with Flash, I can certainly step aside. Fazuul needs levels, and he needs gear, both of which are available in good measure in SM. Raiding SM is ok with me, as I mainly need gear. But, if it's better for Xarhud and the others in question, I don't mind stepping aside to make room for Shadowe, and whatever alt she may have, so she can stay with Flash, if she prefers that. With both a priest and a druid in the SM run, they won't be hurting for healing whether I am there or not. If I go, as a second druid and third healer, then if we wipe due to lack of healing, I'll go bury my head in the sand. :P BUT, this whole line of thought is based upon Flash coming to SM with one of his alts. I'm ok either way. I can step aside and let Shadowe come in my place. I'm also ok being left out of everything completely, if it makes groupings easier. I have enough alts now, that I won't be hard pressed to find something to do Friday night. :)
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Today, Wednesday, Rogoll is 59 with 12 bubbles left to hit 60. He has completed the Strat live prep. He still has 6 or 8 BRD quests in his log.

vor_lord,Dec 7 2005, 06:24 PM Wrote:Roll call info:
Code:
Lurker &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Main Char &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Coming? &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Preference
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Alram &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Rogoll &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; (58 Rogue) &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Yes &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Any high level
bonemage &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Durambar &nbsp; &nbsp; (60 Warrior) &nbsp; &nbsp;Yes &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 5-Strat Live, Raid-Strat Dead
Concillian &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Conc &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; (60 Warrior) &nbsp; &nbsp;Yes &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 5-LBRS, Raid:LBRS
FlashNPan &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Gorohnt &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;(56 Warlock) &nbsp; &nbsp;Yes &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 5-SM
Gnollguy &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Marntruehorn (60 Hunter) &nbsp; &nbsp; Yes &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 5-Strat Live, Raid-Strat Dead &nbsp;or LBRS
khgerg &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Octord &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; (60 Warlock) &nbsp; &nbsp;Yes &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 5-SM
PapaSmurf &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Dunar &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;(47 Druid) &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;?
swirly &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;swirlytracks (46 Hunter) &nbsp; &nbsp; ?
ShadoweSpirit &nbsp; Tamainelka &nbsp; (56 Hunter) &nbsp; &nbsp; Yes
Treesh &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Mogoraindyn &nbsp;(60 Shaman) &nbsp; &nbsp; Yes
VoiceMan &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Gorkuk &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; (60 Hunter) &nbsp; &nbsp; Yes &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 5-SM
vor_lord &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Necrali &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;(60 Priest) &nbsp; &nbsp; Yes &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 5-Strat Live, Raid-Strat Dead
Urza-DSF &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Jandrey &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;(53 Warrior) &nbsp; &nbsp;No
Xame &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Yuri &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; (60 Mage) &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Yes &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 5-SM
klaus_weg &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Xarhud &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; (38 Priest) &nbsp; &nbsp; Yes &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 5-SM

I took Sir_Die off the list, but I'd love to add him back if/when he gets interested in the druid again ;). I also took gantor (Kosch, 56 shaman) also off the list.&nbsp; He is planning on coming back to play sometime, so when he does I'll put him back on also.&nbsp; Until further notice I'm not expecting either one of them to show up until they tell us.

I put swirly on there -- maybe he's interested in playing his hunter with us on Fridays soon?&nbsp; Swirly?

I also include PapaSmurf who most of you know as Dunar.&nbsp; I don't think he has been regularly reading the forums (although I think he introduced me to the lounge back in 1999) so if you see him in game, ask him if he's&nbsp; able to come Friday night.

The plans below could change quite a bit when more people start coming on our increasingly complicated Friday night.&nbsp;

Alram, I believe the only instance left that has quest prep you can start before entering is Stratholme, specifically the entire Tirion Fordring quest line.&nbsp; You definitely should do this with Rogoll, as I'm sure that the Mark of Fordring will look attractive for Rogoll.&nbsp; Even if we don't do a Scarlet Strat 5 man on Friday, having that sequence ready will be a very good idea.&nbsp; I think GG, Treesh, myself, VoiceMan, Xame, Concillian, bonemage, and khgerg have this line done.

Need to double check, but I think all the other Strat quests are just pickups in EPL.
Front running ideas

I'll edit this as discussion progresses.&nbsp; Agenda may change, and so might attendees.

Currently it looks like the consensus is to not do ST on Friday as that excludes Urza.&nbsp; With that eliminated, and the fact of 4 people already planning on SM, it also seems that avoiding a raid would be best.

4 of the raid eligible 11 will be in SM, leaving 7 for a raid.&nbsp; That's not many more than a 5 man and we'd have to give up quests to do so, which seems unfortunate.

Big drawback is we have 2 people left out.&nbsp; I can volunteer to be one of those.&nbsp; It seems that some people sometime will end up being left out, and the number of times that works out with me sitting out is few due to the healer shortage, so I should do it when it looks ok to do so.&nbsp; I will have another chance at a five man sometime.

Again this is just something to work from -- improvements, suggestions, whatever.&nbsp; Please speak up if this idea makes you unhappy or if you have a better one.&nbsp; Our number and distribution do make it hard to include everyone but we're doing the best we can.

I think as soon as ST gets out of the way for Urza, Flash, and Shadowe, we'll be heading back into BRD with them as 5 man.&nbsp; The rest will likely be doing a single raid elsewhere, or if we have people taking a break or missing, a possible other 5 man.

Scarlet Monastery

Reasoning and Notes
Healer Development

Probable attendees
Xame
FlashNPan
khgerg
VoiceMan
klaus_weg

Stratholme Live side 5 man --

Reasoning and Notes
Obtain another key -- Yuri has one but he'll be unavailable next Friday.
Good 5 man quest rewards
Preferences look favorably on it for a 5 man
Attendees should have quest prep done

Probable attendees
bonemage
Treesh
Gnollguy
Alram
Concillian

Left out, or needing rearrangement
Shadowe
vor_lord
Variations and counter ideas

Could potentially have Conc bring his priest if the group would prefer a priest over a second warrior (see below).&nbsp; It'd be nice to get the Ornate Adamantium Breastplate for Conc if going in for a five man as he prefers the warrior (there are also nice rewards for the priest).&nbsp; Hmmm, Conc, your priest probably doesn't have that sequence done anyway.... ?

One possible alteration to this is to have Shadowe and I replace Alram and Concillian and they can go after the elusive Shanker.&nbsp; Tamainelka probably needs to do the quest line mentioned above -- getting her, Gorohnt, and Rogoll through that line would be a good idea.

Another possibility is doing SM with 6 -- I think the first time through any wing Xarhud would like to see it 5 man, but I bet Shadowe has SM ready characters who need loot.&nbsp; Another option is for one of the four originally planning on SM to step aside to allow Shadowe to play there with Flash, but still someone (other than me) still gets left out.

Here's another one that is probably not feasible unless ST gets done before Friday.&nbsp; If it does, then Drutar/Gorohnt/Tamainelka will need to do BRD prep which has nonsoloable parts in it.&nbsp; Since the schedules of those three generally align well on other days it could be done another time, but this is one option that allows everyone to play as part of a group that progresses their characters.&nbsp; I would replace Alram in the Strat 5 man, and the SM group would be a 4 man.
[right][snapback]96473[/snapback][/right]
vor_lord,Dec 7 2005, 03:24 PM Wrote:Could potentially have Conc bring his priest if the group would prefer a priest over a second warrior (see below).&nbsp; It'd be nice to get the Ornate Adamantium Breastplate for Conc if going in for a five man as he prefers the warrior (there are also nice rewards for the priest).&nbsp; Hmmm, Conc, your priest probably doesn't have that sequence done anyway.... ?
[right][snapback]96473[/snapback][/right]

No, definitely not. I'm sure how into soloing that prep with my priest I am.
Unfortunately I don't have anyone in the SM range. I will however have several ready for RFC within the next day or two
<span style="color:red"> Terenas<!--/sizec-->

<span style="color:orange">
Tamainelka- ----62 O Hunter(Eng/Min)
Sharissea--------23 BE Hunter(Skin/Min)
Kaiyleri-----------17 BE Warlock(Tail/Ench)
Crysalisse--------05 BE Mage(Alch/Herb)
Paksarrian--------01 BE Paladin(LW/Smith)

<!--/sizec-->
I'll probably sit this one out. It doesn't make too much sense to have two Prot warriors on a 5 man, and with Necrali still wantiing to do 5 man Scarlet Strat, I won't have trouble getting a group to go there another week. Also, there's a good chance vor_lord and I can get something going after SM for those that stay up late, perhaps Scholo for the warlock mount.

This leaves us with the following parties:

5 man, possibly Scarlet Strat: Rogoll, Conc, Mogo, Marn, Tamainelka

SM: Xarhud, Fazuul, Xame, Forgar, and one of Flash's alts

Shadowe, are you OK going into a 5 man instance without Flash?
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight