Hello Terenas
Hi, Many of the Terenas probably have no idea who I am.

I'm a Carpe Aurum member from Stormrage. Recently I have been feeling the Horde itch again, but on Zul'jin the people I know are lacking in the friendly, fun and helpful departments.

So Kapowee and I have started characters up on Terenas.

I have started Akia lvl 10 Tauren Shaman.
Kapowee started off Wintery lvl 10 Tauren Druid.

Just wanted to get a hello out there, so you guys don't feel like I'm invading GEM.

P.S. At some point I would love to get a server resource swap going, we could use bags... But we have nothing really to give in return on Terenas, but are relatively well off on Stormrage.

P.P.S If this is not quite the right forum for this one I appologize in advance, I don't post here much :-P
[Image: 35758wvIYP.png]
Onan,Nov 24 2005, 11:21 AM Wrote:Hi, Many of the Terenas probably have no idea who I am.

I'm a Carpe Aurum member from Stormrage. Recently I have been feeling the Horde itch again, but on Zul'jin the people I know are lacking in the friendly, fun and helpful departments.

So Kapowee and I have started characters up on Terenas.

I have started Akia lvl 10 Tauren Shaman.

Just wanted to get a hello out there, so you guys don't feel like I'm invading GEM.

P.S. At some point I would love to get a server resource swap going, we could use bags... But we have nothing really to give in return on Terenas, but are relatively well off on Stormrage.

P.P.S If this is not quite the right forum for this one I appologize in advance, I don't post here much :-P
[right][snapback]95706[/snapback][/right]
Welcome to Terenas.
I don't think we'll be using GEM, at least for now. 
Of course you are welcome to join the guild, and we will do what we can to make you feel welcome.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
*waves to Onan and Kap*

I'll get some bags out to you guys shortly. Mogo's a tailor.
Intolerant monkey.
Welcome! We're glad to have you, and hope you decide to spend ALOT of time with us. :D FOR THE HORDE!!! :P
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
HI and welcome to the crazy-ness that are (is) the lurkers! I'm shadowe, the CapsQueeN...I have many alts in your level range and can usually be found playing them while Flash is at work...Feel free to hollar if you want/need help or just feel like some company*g*

FOR THE HORDE!....AND PIE!
<span style="color:red"> Terenas<!--/sizec-->

<span style="color:orange">
Tamainelka- ----62 O Hunter(Eng/Min)
Sharissea--------23 BE Hunter(Skin/Min)
Kaiyleri-----------17 BE Warlock(Tail/Ench)
Crysalisse--------05 BE Mage(Alch/Herb)
Paksarrian--------01 BE Paladin(LW/Smith)

<!--/sizec-->
Welcome! I saw the two of you on the other day when I just popped in briefly with an AH alt, and wondered who you were. Now I know. Will see you online!
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
Onan,Nov 24 2005, 10:21 AM Wrote:I have started Akia lvl 10 Tauren Shaman.

[right][snapback]95706[/snapback][/right]

Hello, and welcome.

Let me or others know what you need. Also if you are looking for instance runs for loot or quest rewards please ask. Most of us have low level toons floating around for just this type of fun. BTW, ask Holylurker for leather gear if you need some, I'm constantly grinding it up for disenchants (skill is nearly 200 with Yuri farming leather for him).

Its great to be Horde!!

Terenas
Yuri - Mage/Arcane 85 Undead
Thirdrail - Shaman/Resto 85 Tauren
Vicstull - Rogue/Subtlety 85 Troll
Penten - Priest/Discipline 85 Blood Elf
Storage guild Bassomatic