I fell through the world
Well, I did my first freefall right through the world last night. I was fighting an ogre in Loch Modan when the screen broke and I was looking up at the underside of the land. As soon as I moved, I began to fall and fall through a void. I finally hit and died with nothing but blue all around. I thought this had been fixed some time ago.

I paged a GM. I released and ran back to my marker but got no resurrect. I logged and tried again but no resurrect. I finally ran back to the spirit healer and, just before I was going to rez there, I got a whisper from a GM (Pargu?). It was a canned response - "we are aware..." "we appreciate your patience..." etc. and then nothing else to answer my questions. A whisper asking my question again was met with a "please submit a ticket...". Idiots! Is there anything I should have done to get my body back without having to foot the bill for the spirit healer rez hit to durability. I was not a happy camper. If this stupid game wasn't more addictive than crack, they would lose customers to such shoddy customer service. :angry: :angry:
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."