Sabra
Clickity Click

Enjoy!
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
BowlTea.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Cah-steel (castille)
Jen-car (genkar)
Sabra,Dec 1 2005, 12:31 PM Wrote:Clickity Click

Enjoy!
[right][snapback]96079[/snapback][/right]

Let's see here.... I'm bad at this

Miodvitnir - Me-ohd-vit-neer
Emjly - Em-ja-lee
Pesmerga - Pez-mer-ga

Mine are easy-ish.
Rhyssa. (Seriously, I honestly don't care how people say it. I did have someone ask how to pronounce "martini" once, though! :P)
Lochnar

Hmm, this one takes a little imagination to get just right.

Ok, first put yourself in black clothing with a black ski mask over your head. You are inching your way along through the shrubs in front of an office building. You find a handhold and pull yourself up the corner of the building to the third floor. You take out a glass cutter, remove a large section of the glass, and climb inside. You let your eyes adjust to the darkness in the back of the room so you can find the door. You make your way down the hall to a small room. You open the door and hit the light, knowing it is safe because the light can't be seen since there are no windows. There, in the back corner, is your goal - a large safe. You walk up to it and grab the handle. It won't open. You think to yourself, "Crap, it's got a lock!"

Now, imagine you are playing a game that sucks all your time into a black hole. You spend your days, with your alliance, crafting war against another faction of players. You make your way to lands that many of the younger members of the opposite faction frequent. Although they are tempting targets, you leave them alone because they are no challenge for you. All you want to do is get in a little fishing to relax. You catch a large number of fish you've never caught anywhere else. When you've had enough fishing for a while, you decide to try out that new wand on some of the critters roaming the barren lands. Surprisingly, many of them carry goodies, probably from many of those younger players that were overcome by them. One carries a great new fish recipe and you just happen to have a pack full of fresh ones. When you get back to your home city, surrounded by the sound of hammers on metal and the smell of molten iron, you decide to cook some up at one of the handy braziers set up around the city. You eat one and a strange sensation comes over you. A cute little lady warrior runs up to you and squeaks, "Can I have some of your fish, sir?" Being a greedy old fart, not easily swayed by the feminine whiles, you decide to keep them all for yourself. However, when you try to say no, it comes out, "Nar!"

Lochnar = Lock Nar. :D
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Arr Tee Emm (RTM)
DARE-ee-un
CARE-(thw)en
Kris-tan
SHARR-uh
Mew-ETTE
SESS-uh-lee
THAY-lore
TWIN-trees (duh)
Ay-LAND-ruh
Mal-UFF
SIN-ick

Oh, and CAR-pay-MYOOL. <.<
Darian Redwin - just some dude now
Tah-HA-pen-ees
- Ancient Hebrew meaning Secret Temptation (apropos for a female Warlock)

Lis-Anna

EYE-leen-UH

Deh-lin-DRA

Sil-en-SI-UH

Or-EE-sell-uh

:P
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Kateley - KATE-lee, also occasionally pronounced STOO-pid nohm and NOOB

Kateley - Gnome Mage --- 60
Collector and connoisseur of fine keys, bags, trinkets and all things mooncloth
Covet! ... Covet! ... Covet! ... Covet!
A quick reference for all my reasonably pronounceable characters:

http://www.glorantha.combrary/prosopaedia/
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
TeeHenryBee
Celethirian as in Kel - eh - theer - ean
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]