Terenas Friday 11/25
Alram,Nov 23 2005, 10:46 AM Wrote:I'll help in ST if needed.  I'd like to finish the purple side of Mara with Drutar if I can get him up to a reasonable level; I think that Flash, Shadowe and Urza need that too.
[right][snapback]95602[/snapback][/right]

Ok, so I know VoiceMan and I are willing to help in ST. Even level 60s need healing in there ;)

A group of Tama/Gorohnt/Gorkuk/Necrali/Magead or Rogoll would be a fine group there.

My best guess is that we'll have 11 people in that range, possibly up to 14:

Probables:
Necrali
Magead or Rogoll
Durambar
Gorkuk
Tamainelka
Gorohnt
Mogoraindyn
Marntruehorn
Yuri
Octord
Nashkara

Possibles:
Kosch
Conc or Concillian or Lianne or Concilliane
Jandrey

If five of us go to ST, and there are more than five left that want to go somewhere, where would you want to raid?

Anyone have their Scholo key yet? I know there are several that are up to killing Araj in that sequence, but I don't know if anyone has it.
Infernal Trickster Leggings
Binds when picked up
Legs Mail
263 Armor
+20 Agility
+9 Intellect
Durability 90 / 90
Requires Level 45
Equip: Increased Bows +4.

This drops on the purple side. I'd think a hunter would be eager to have a pair.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Alram,Nov 23 2005, 01:59 PM Wrote:Infernal Trickster Leggings
Binds when picked up
Legs Mail
263 Armor
+20 Agility
+9 Intellect
Durability 90 / 90
Requires Level 45
Equip: Increased Bows +4.

This drops on the purple side.  I'd think a hunter would be eager to have a pair.
[right][snapback]95609[/snapback][/right]

Marn already wears them. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
vor_lord,Nov 23 2005, 02:18 PM Wrote:Ok, so I know VoiceMan and I are willing to help in ST.  Even level 60s need healing in there ;)

A group of Tama/Gorohnt/Gorkuk/Necrali/Magead or Rogoll would be a fine group there.

My best guess is that we'll have 11 people in that range, possibly up to 14:

Probables:
Necrali
Magead or Rogoll
Durambar
Gorkuk
Tamainelka
Gorohnt
Mogoraindyn
Marntruehorn
Yuri
Octord
Nashkara

Possibles:
Kosch
Conc or Concillian or Lianne or Concilliane
Jandrey

If five of us go to ST, and there are more than five left that want to go somewhere, where would you want to raid?

Anyone have their Scholo key yet?  I know there are several that are up to killing Araj in that sequence, but I don't know if anyone has it.
[right][snapback]95605[/snapback][/right]

Currently at 48, and nearly halfway to 49. Actually not sure what I would need to be for ST, but I do know that my quest log is nearly completly full of elite or dungeon quests, so I'm going to be needing some help soon ^_^

As for what to do... I'm up for whatever would help me a: learn to tank more effectivly and b: better equip myself to help with point a. Since I have no experience in these higher levels I need to rely on you all to "know whats best" or at least point me in the right direction.
"You can build a perfect machine out of imperfect parts."
-Urza

He's an old-fashioned Amish cyborg with no name. She's a virginal nymphomaniac fairy princess married to the Mob. Together, they fight crime!

The Blizzcon Class Discussion:
Crowd: "Our qq's will blot out the sun"
Warlocks: "Then we will pewpew in the shade"
Urza-DSF,Nov 24 2005, 06: Wrote:Currently at 48, and nearly halfway to 49.  Actually not sure what I would need to be for ST, but I do know that my quest log is nearly completly full of elite or dungeon quests, so I'm going to be needing some help soon ^_^ 

As for what to do... I'm up for whatever would help me a: learn to tank more effectivly and b: better equip myself to help with point a.  Since I have no experience in these higher levels I need to rely on you all to "know whats best" or at least point me in the right direction.
[right][snapback]95694[/snapback][/right]
I would think that you would want to be at least 50 before entering the Sunken Temple.
ST Wiki is a resource you can use. It does not contain info about all the class quests, obtainable at level 50, for which you need to enter ST.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Urza-DSF,Nov 24 2005, 04: Wrote:Currently at 48, and nearly halfway to 49.  Actually not sure what I would need to be for ST, but I do know that my quest log is nearly completly full of elite or dungeon quests, so I'm going to be needing some help soon ^_^ 

As for what to do... I'm up for whatever would help me a: learn to tank more effectivly and b: better equip myself to help with point a.  Since I have no experience in these higher levels I need to rely on you all to "know whats best" or at least point me in the right direction.
[right][snapback]95694[/snapback][/right]

The early parts of ST could be done at 50. Down at the bottom a level 50 warrior would probably have a rough time (Shade of Eranikus is 55 for example). Pre-50 makes little sense as you'd have to return for your class quests which you can't obtain until level 50.

Really what we need is for you to spent all your waking hours between now and Friday leveling and doing ST quest prep :P GET TO WORK! DID YOU THINK THIS WAS ABOUT FUN????? :lol:

It would be good to do some Maraudon so we can get you involved, especially in a tanking role. I'm prepared to help with whatever, but I think Flash and Shadowe have a lot of ST quests that need clearing in their logs...
vor_lord,Nov 24 2005, 10:54 AM Wrote:The early parts of ST could be done at 50.  Down at the bottom a level 50 warrior would probably have a rough time (Shade of Eranikus is 55 for example).  Pre-50 makes little sense as you'd have to return for your class quests which you can't obtain until level 50.

Really what we need is for you to spent all your waking hours between now and Friday leveling and doing ST quest prep  :P  GET TO WORK!  DID YOU THINK THIS WAS ABOUT FUN?????  :lol:

It would be good to do some Maraudon so we can get you involved, especially in a tanking role.  I'm prepared to help with whatever, but I think Flash and Shadowe have a lot of ST quests that need clearing in their logs...
[right][snapback]95700[/snapback][/right]

Heh, well I ran some Ur'goro with flash and shadowe tonight and hit 49, though I'm nowhere near 50 (all my quests are either elite or still orange) still, if I can hit 50 before running ST you know I will be there, otherwise we should probally run two seperate groups.
"You can build a perfect machine out of imperfect parts."
-Urza

He's an old-fashioned Amish cyborg with no name. She's a virginal nymphomaniac fairy princess married to the Mob. Together, they fight crime!

The Blizzcon Class Discussion:
Crowd: "Our qq's will blot out the sun"
Warlocks: "Then we will pewpew in the shade"
Urza-DSF,Nov 25 2005, 04: Wrote:Heh, well I ran some Ur'goro with flash and shadowe tonight and hit 49, though I'm nowhere near 50 (all my quests are either elite or still orange) still, if I can hit 50 before running ST you know I will be there, otherwise we should probally run two seperate groups.
[right][snapback]95767[/snapback][/right]

The mob levels in Sunken Temple are 43-55. At 49 you should be alright tanking everything except Eranikus (who is an abberation in the temple as no other mob is over L52). Sure for a tank it's probably better if you hit 50, but as long as the group gives you a little more lead time you should still be able to tank it at 49.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
[quote=vor_lord,Nov 21 2005, 12:43 PM]
I'm out till Sunday night, I'm at family 4 hours from home.
--Mav