Zul'gurub Week 11 Tuesday Evening
Sign up for the next Tuesday evening run here! This will be cross-posted to the Lurkers and Carpe Aurum boards, but all Avarice guilds are welcome (including House Harpell and Keepers of the Cheese).

Raid roster will be posted Sunday evening or Monday afternoon - please check back at that time to see if you are in or on the waiting list!

We will meet in the area out front of the Zul'gurub complex by 10:30 PM server time (7:30 PM Pacific). Please be prepared: get yourself ammo and reagents, pick up your class quests from Yojambo Island (far northwest Stranglethorn Vale). Fastest route to ZG from Stormwind is through Darkwood, then just follow the road south into STV.

Please read the strategy notes and raid rules prior to the raid:
Clicky!

Signups will be open through Saturday evening; there is no priority given for earlier signups within that time. Later signups than Saturday will pre-empt earlier signups only if they are necessary for class balance.

Please indicate in your signup your char name(s), classes, and whether you cannot normally make the Saturday morning runs. Please also indicate if you want to be a Tuesday regular (i.e. you do not need to repeat signups unless you specifically want to opt out of a run)

If you were waitlisted on a previous run and you did not get in, please mention that as well!

Signup thread is here:
Clicky!

However, if you sign up here, I'll copy your signup over to the above thread.
Roster is updated here!
I really hated Mandokir fearing me through the wall. I saw Mandokir changed targets to me, so for the good of the raid I Feigned Death and fell into the middle of the world to die. I released and ran back after Mandokir died.

Thank you for not popping the loot so I could at least get a look at it. :) I didn't get any credit for the kill, which was a big bummer and I was set on knocking Chickane off the top of the damage chart that fight, but alas there is next week.

When can we fight Hexxer?
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Wow... So that's what happened! That could have been interesting if he evade-bugged - I did notice his health seemed higher than it should have been. Good reaction.

Hexxer: we need a plan. And a raid that is really 'with it'. One option is to clear the way to Hexxer, have three warlocks each enslave an imp, then bring the imps in and start taking Jin'do down. Burn his mana down fast so he can't drop healing totems, then he'll be pwnz0rred. I don't like this plan because it smacks of exploiting.
Tuftears,Nov 23 2005, 01:29 PM Wrote:Wow...  So that's what happened!  That could have been interesting if he evade-bugged - I did notice his health seemed higher than it should have been.  Good reaction.

Hexxer: we need a plan.  And a raid that is really 'with it'.  One option is to clear the way to Hexxer, have three warlocks each enslave an imp, then bring the imps in and start taking Jin'do down.  Burn his mana down fast so he can't drop healing totems, then he'll be pwnz0rred.  I don't like this plan because it smacks of exploiting.
[right][snapback]95626[/snapback][/right]

You shouldn't need that. Everyone just has to make sure that priority is Shades first when cursed, then totems, then Jin'do. The Jin'do fight is a pure endurance fight. Jin'do should mainly be taken down by DoTs while everyone kills the shades and totems as quick as possible. People have got to get in the habit of when they are curse to kill shades, the only person that should be exempt is the MT, and everyone else, no matter what class they are, should kill atleast 1 shade (Warlock's have it easiest cause a CoA and a Corruption, both instant cast, will kill a shade).
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.