The Truth About Idaho
Vandiablo,Nov 20 2005, 02:04 PM Wrote:The Republican Party of Montana.

They've done the same trick that Virginia did.  =snip= It may have cost hundreds of thousands of lives, but in the long run those two extra votes are worth it.

It worked, didn't it? ;) Party, schmarty, it's all about the tobacco lobby, and the coal lobby.

Quote:Now, back to Montana... (soon, gonna be a floss tycoon (music reference))
Oh, to be an Overnight Sensation, raising my lonely dental floss! Yippee kai yo tai yay!

Quote:The most damning evidence that Montana was behind this whole Idaho thing is that, when you put "Idaho" and Montana back together as Montana.

-V
Gardener
The Forsaken Inn
[right][snapback]95377[/snapback][/right]
Wait a minute, Chaunce the gardener, don't you just like to watch? Is Shirly McClean channeling again?

I think you are on to something, but may be missing a critical clue in your very post. When you put Idaho and Montana back together, the a and the o blend and you get "Montanidah." Isn't that how Arnie pronounces Montana? It is also an anagram for Damn Othian, which is what a Californian with two missing front teeth calls the Pacific Ocean. Or a huge gap in his teeth? I wonder.

Think "the next big earthquake and the land deal that will follows. This plot points straight to Sacramento! It's the Governator at work! I can hear him now, practicing his speach in front of the mirror:

"Today, California! Morgen, Die Weld! "

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete