The Truth About Idaho
Quote:we have yet to uncover one iota of evidence that Idaho has ever existed. All of the so-called "evidence" is a mixture of falsifications, coersions, lies and exaggerations.

Quote:Recently declassified weather satellite information, showing the entire continental United States, shows absolutely *no evidence* that there is any state where "Idaho" is supposedly located.

Quote: Actually, "Idaho" is a type of potato, just like "McIntosh" is a type of apple. The FACT is that many states have potato crops, as well as foreign countries, and potatoes that say "Idaho" on them are no more from Idaho than Baltimore Orioles all come from Maryland.

The Greatest Hoax Ever Perpetuated on the American Public

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Alram,Nov 15 2005, 05:00 PM Wrote:From:
The Greatest Hoax Ever Perpetuated on the American Public
[right][snapback]94985[/snapback][/right]

:lol:

Quote:There is nothing there.

I can personally attest to that statement.
"AND THEN THE PALADIN TOOK MY EYES!"
Forever oppressed by the GOLs.
Grom Hellscream: [Orcish] kek
Hmm. I've never been to Columbus, Ohio, and don't know anyon....(gets mugged by strange agents in black suits and sunglasses, one of which is Nystul.)
I may be dead, but I'm not old (source: see lavcat)

The gloves come off, I'm playing hardball. It's fourth and 15 and you're looking at a full-court press. (Frank Drebin in The Naked Gun)

Some people in forums do the next best thing to listening to themselves talk, writing and reading what they write (source, my brother)
Hi,

There is nothing there.

But it took a long time to drive across that 'nothing' on old US Highway 20 even in an Austin Healy Mk. III and a total disrespect of the speed limits ;)

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Rinnhart,Nov 15 2005, 07:47 PM Wrote::lol: 
[right][snapback]94987[/snapback][/right]

I can personally attest to the falsity of that statement.

I once bought breakfast in Pocatello Idaho. On the same trip, I got hammered in Shelly, Idaho, and watched a wrestling tournament there. I then spent a lovely evening in Idaho Falls with marvelous gal named Shari. This all happened in 1980. In 2002, I was up in the Sawtooth Mountains near Redfish Lake, Idaho, and I promise you, there is not only something there, what is there is magnificent. I am moved to refer to it as God's country, but that would probably piss off every Texan I know. :D

Occhi

PS: Napoleon Dynamite is from Idaho. Even down here in Corpus Christi you find "Vote For Pedro" T-shirts being worn by local residents. What more evidence would one need? QED, the article is wrong. :whistling:
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Occhidiangela,Nov 16 2005, 06:28 AM Wrote:I can personally attest to the falsity of that statement. 

I once bought breakfast in Pocatello Idaho.  On the same trip, I got hammered in Shelly, Idaho, and watched a wrestling tournament there.  I then spent a lovely evening in Idaho Falls with marvelous gal named Shari.  This all happened in 1980.  In 2002, I was up in the Sawtooth Mountains near Redfish Lake, Idaho, and I promise you, there is not only something there, what is there is magnificent.  I am moved to refer to it as God's country, but that would probably piss off every Texan I know.  :D

Occhi

PS:  Napoleon Dynamite is from Idaho.  Even down here in Corpus Christi you find "Vote For Pedro" T-shirts being worn by local residents.  What more evidence would one need?  QED, the article is wrong.  :whistling:
[right][snapback]95044[/snapback][/right]

Dreams, Occhi. Those were dreams. I'm happy your Idaho-spawned fancies were pleasant.

I burned bridges after a year in that nightmare.

It's a 73.55 mile stretch of I-90 between beloved Washington and homeland Montana.
I've been to Mountain Home Air Force Base - trust me Occhi, there's nothing there. :P

Although for not existing, Mountain Home AFB, does have some freakish weather.

Late June, hot and dry 98 deg. F.
Next day, freezing rain, snow - about a 1/4 inch.
Day after that, nearly 100 deg, F.
The Bill of No Rights
The United States has become a place where entertainers and professional athletes are mistaken for people of importance. Robert A. Heinlein
Rinnhart,Nov 16 2005, 10:25 AM Wrote:Dreams, Occhi. Those were dreams. I'm happy your Idaho-spawned fancies were pleasant.

I burned bridges after a year in that nightmare.

It's a 73.55 mile stretch of I-90 between beloved Washington and homeland Montana.
[right][snapback]95055[/snapback][/right]

Ah, are we dealing with a Gertrude Stein sort of moment: 'There is no there there?" :w00t:

Occhi
In Memory of Pete
I thought I went through Idaho on a vacation last year and got some "real Idaho potatoes". But if I drove into nothing and got potatoes, where was I? Better yet, what were those potatoes? :ph34r:
R.I.P. Pete! I can't believe you're gone. Sad
If Idaho doesn't exist, how does one explain the blue football field in Boise? I'm pretty sure all football fields in the other 49 states are green. Even in Kentucky, which claims to have blue grass, the grass is actually not very blue at all. Is ESPN a major player in the Idaho conspiracy? Teams from other states always lose when they play on the blue turf (probably because they can't tell which direction is the sky and which is the ground). You would think that if they were in on the conspiracy, they would at least get to win the games.
This isn't the field you're looking for. Move along.

:shuriken:
The Bill of No Rights
The United States has become a place where entertainers and professional athletes are mistaken for people of importance. Robert A. Heinlein

Quote:Last year, Idaho residents and businesses received $1.15 billion from Department of Health & Welfare programs that help people in need. The investment benefits every one of state’s 1.4 million residents.
This is from a site purporting to be the Idaho Department of Health & Welfare. Clearly the existence of Idaho is not merely a hoax, but a scam to defraud the American taxpayer of huge amounts of money.

However, the roots of the problem are more widespread and insidious.

Quote:The existence of the supposed European country of Belgium has been taken as gospel for years by members of the Liberati. It has long been held up as a shining example of Liberal philosophies in action. However, now is the time the truth be known. Belgium doesn't exist.
Belgium is, and has always been, a leftist ruse; a device applied to propagate the Liberal agenda throughout the world.

A few posters in this thread have disputed the fact that Idaho does not exist.

Quote:I can hear the Left now: "But how could the existence of an entire country, albeit a small one, be a hoax?" Radical art types will, of course, ramble on and on about Rubens, Van Dyck, and other assumed Belgian artists that they learned about in their "Liberal Education" (read Liberal Indoctrination.) Public school teachers would point out that if it weren't for Belgium, there would be a blank spot between France and Netherlands on our maps, forgetting that the data for our maps came from the CIA-controlled spy-satellites. Some aging hippies may even claim to have bought drugs there, but of what value are the delusions of a stoned counter-culturalist.

This next quote may provide some insight into how the Idaho ruse was pulled off.

Quote:If Belgium doesn't exist, then what's in its location on the map?

There is nothing there! France shares a border with the Netherlands. Notice how Belgium is depicted as being wedge shaped? They simply pulled apart the French border from the coast all the way to Luxembourg and slipped Belgium in. Since they control the maps, no one notices the geographic inconsistencies arising from the spatial compressions and deformations needed to make it fit, the effects of which are subtle since they are spread over a large area: the ratio of actual distances to distances stated on maps and road signs increases by a gradual curve as you approach the France-Netherlands/Germany border from Paris to the west and Hannover to the east.

The Truth Revealed
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Nomad25055,Nov 16 2005, 12:44 PM Wrote:I thought I went through Idaho on a vacation last year and got some "real Idaho potatoes". But if I drove into nothing and got potatoes, where was I? Better yet, what were those potatoes? :ph34r:
[right][snapback]95085[/snapback][/right]

Ah, part of the delusion, as my friend's uncle's best friend's lawyer told me. Like said in the source, those potatoes are just called "Idaho." Not only that, this potato has been genetically engineered to create a halloucgenen that makes you think you went to a place of Idaho, while you were really nowhere. For what sinister purpose, I do not know.
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
Nomad25055,Nov 16 2005, 01:44 PM Wrote:  But if I drove into nothing and got potatoes, where was I? Better yet, what were those potatoes? :ph34r:
[right][snapback]95085[/snapback][/right]

Those "potatoes" were actually "spuds" of LSD 84. (Too large to be called "tabs.") While LSD 25 is found in sugar cubes or on blotter paper (that's why people put their heads down on their desks, eh?) LSD 84, due to its weight from the inherent Polonium content, (Po/84/210) needs a larger inert carrier. While the Idaho Spud has a better than average neutron absorbing coefficient, twice as absorbant as an Irish potato for example, it cannot wholly contain the radioactive emissions that operate at a resonant frequency (in the 11th octave) similar to that of alpha brain waves. The effect is nearly identical to LSD 25, hence the nomenclature.

If you doubt this finding: Why else are the Irish so mad? Why else do Russians do the bear dance? Potato born polonium, as insidious as mercury poisoning among hatters in Victorian England, has been a mental health hazard too long ignored.

Given your exposure, you should check your body with a Geiger counter soon.* Polonium is considered by some to be the trigger for initial cell mutation in tobacco-induced lung cancer. Thanks to Professor James Marshall, University of North Texas, the mystery of where you were, now that you know "what those potatoes really were" is explained via the exotic analysis method known as caffeine-conductive-deductive reasoning: you were in Abilene.

Also note that "Polonium has been found in tobacco as a contaminant and in uranium ores."

Ever wonder why a cigar glows orange? Wonder no longer! Tobacco is a mildly radioactive substance. If not for the brave smugglers trucking cigarette's from North Carolina to New York every fall, tobacco might reach critical mass in the Tar Heel state, and spontaneously induce a messy radioactive explosion -- the likes of which Al Qaeda can only dream of. Fidel Castro kept Cuba from spontaneously exploding via cigar exports as a self-preservation measure. The Po also explains his recent "diagnosis" with Parkinson's by the CIA. :shuriken:

Polonium content also explains why potato guns are illegal in most states. It is a combined security (WMD) and mental health (brain damage) problem.

Who put the Po in Potato? Nature did.

Who put the straw in strawberry? Nature did.

Who put the freak in French Fries? The ain't no freak in French Fries! Sorry, I just had a Jack-In-The-Box-Nichloson moment there.

Occhi

* -- Geiger Counters available for $24.95 + S & H; send certified check to Occhi's Geiger's Counter and Coffee Emporium.

Disclaimer: this explanation of the Potato/Polonium synergy has not yet passed peer review and should be considered to be in daft form. Further research into the long term health impact of polonium carried by french fries, and the mass hallucinations resulting thereby (I mean, really, who would go to an Ashley Simpson concert unless mentally impaired?) is underway at ASU: Agitated State University.

Yes, I left the "r" out on purpose.
In Memory of Pete
This just HAS to be included!
I have my own signature. Yay.
Well it's obvious to me who the perpetrators of this hoax are:

The Republican Party of Montana.

They've done the same trick that Virginia did, they got two extra votes in the Senate. Virginia did it by failing to abolish slavery, thereby being on the wrong side of the Civil War, and having the western counties denounce slavery during the war. Everyone felt righteous letting them "secede" from Virginia and become "West Virginia". Once the war was over, Virginia had 4 Senate votes, twice as many as any other state (except Carolina of course who had their stuff in order from the get-go). It may have cost hundreds of thousands of lives, but in the long run those two extra votes are worth it.

Now, back to Montana... (soon, gonna be a floss tycoon (music reference))

The most damning evidence that Montana was behind this whole Idaho thing is that, when you put "Idaho" and Montana back together as Montana, EVERYBODY in "Idaho" is from Montana!! It's SOOOOO blatant!

-V
Gardener
The Forsaken Inn

p.s. edit: You know it's the GOP cuz that's the party the so-called Idahoan senators are from.
Zafarium,Nov 19 2005, 05:28 PM Wrote:This just HAS to be included!
[right][snapback]95350[/snapback][/right]

Ah yes, Maddox, Mr.Anti-everything. ;)
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
Vandiablo,Nov 20 2005, 12:04 PM Wrote:Well it's obvious to me who the perpetrators of this hoax are:

The Republican Party of Montana.

[right][snapback]95377[/snapback][/right]
:lol:
Zafarium,Nov 20 2005, 12:28 AM Wrote:This just HAS to be included!
[right][snapback]95350[/snapback][/right]
Sorry, the British don't want Idaho back.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
NiteFox,Nov 21 2005, 02:34 AM Wrote:Sorry, the British don't want Idaho back.
[right][snapback]95396[/snapback][/right]

I blame Louisiana for this whole Idaho mess. If it wasn't for them and their shoddy accounting practices we would have gotten what we paid for in 1803!

Oh, what's that you say? We got it from the French? Well then, I blame them too!
The Bill of No Rights