Wedding Pics!
On October 1st, I got married at a nice little place in Collegeville, PA. Quark was there, Garrin was there in best man capacity, and fun times were had by all. I wanna thank all of you who congratulated me, and I wanted to share part of that day with you all.

[Image: DSC00401.jpg]
Ha! She's stuck with me now!

[Image: PJ_EmilyWedding3001.jpg]
Our first dance.

[Image: PJ_EmilyWedding3007.jpg]
Garrin giving his toast. He made fun of me a lot. Go figure.

[Image: PJ_EmilyWedding3016.jpg]
Garrin to the left, Emily to the right, and me drinking... (only drinking alcohol because it is my wedding day... take that as you will. :D )

[Image: DSC00419.jpg]
The wife and her Maid of Honor (whom I've been trying to get on Stormrage for a while. :P )
Pesmerga,Nov 15 2005, 08:49 AM Wrote:The wife and her Maid of Honor (whom I've been trying to get on Stormrage for a while. :P )
[right][snapback]94874[/snapback][/right]

Thanks for sharing the pics, looks like the weather was very good to you. An auspicious sign. May your blushing bride and you share dozens of anniversaries in equally high spirits. :D Not sure what you have been trying to do to that maid on Stormrage, but now that you are married, beware the +3 frying pan of spousal rage! :P

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Occhidiangela,Nov 15 2005, 11:49 AM Wrote:Thanks for sharing the pics, looks like the weather was very good to you.  An auspicious sign.  May your blushing bride and you share dozens of anniversaries in equally high spirits.  :D  Not sure what you have been trying to do to that maid on Stormrage, but now that you are married, beware the +3 frying pan of spousal rage!  :P 

Occhi
[right][snapback]94889[/snapback][/right]

Hehe, the maid of honor and her boyfriend both have RP chars, and I'm trying to get them on Stormrage by trying to get my wife a laptop so she can play on Stormrage. :D
Some fine pics.

Congrats!!
The Bill of No Rights
The United States has become a place where entertainers and professional athletes are mistaken for people of importance. Robert A. Heinlein
Grats. Glad to see everything went well.
Stormrage
Raelynn - Gnome Warlock - Herbalism/Alchemy
Markuun - Tauren Shaman - Skinning/Leatherworking
Aredead - Undead Mage - Tailoring/Enchanting

Dethecus
Gutzmek - Orc Shaman - Skinning/Leatherworking
Congratulations! It looks like a fun time was had by all!

Side note: I saw some people in uniform...Go Army!
WWBBD?
Yrrek,Nov 16 2005, 09:33 AM Wrote:Side note: I saw some people in uniform...Go Army!
[right][snapback]95034[/snapback][/right]

That would be Garrin. The wife was in the Army Reserves at one point in time. :D
Hi,

Nice pics and it looks to have been a nice wedding.

Best wishes and happiness, and may you in time post the pics of your 100th happy anniversary -- and post them here at the Lounge :)

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Congratulations! May you two have a life full of joy. :D