Stormrage Wednesday at 8pm - Sunken Temple
Alright I'll admit I'm Jonesing for Krystian to complete her priest quest so she can get Blessed Prayer Beads. I'm also jonesing to get the quests out of my log and also visit one of my favorite duneons in the entire game.

From what I understand the definites at this point are:

Krystian level 52 Priestess
Andar Level 53 Warrior
Sabrarogue 48? Rogue

And a maybe in Yondalla - level 44 or 45 priestess. I think she might still be too low for the temple but you never know.

Other folks that have expressed interest:

Balador level 60 Paladin

Anyone else interested? We'll be starting promptly at 8 - I'll be logging Krystian out at the Temple so I can jump right in, buff, and we can commence to butt kicking.
Tal,Nov 15 2005, 09:03 AM Wrote:Anyone else interested? We'll be starting promptly at 8 - I'll be logging Krystian out at the Temple so I can jump right in, buff, and we can commence to butt kicking.
[right][snapback]94873[/snapback][/right]
That let's me out. You'll be close to done by the time I get home. Sorry.
Intolerant monkey.
Treesh,Nov 15 2005, 10:02 AM Wrote:That let's me out.  You'll be close to done by the time I get home.  Sorry.
[right][snapback]94877[/snapback][/right]

I have idears about you and Thursday. Lets talk. :)
Uhm, did I miss a page? I'm happy to do ST, though I thought there was a Princess run, same time, same server. ;) Either works for me, and given that two of the people I thought would be running Princess are in this one, I must've missed something . . .

Yondalla's 45, now, halfway through. I'd be happy to give it a shot, though if I cause too many aggro problems, I've no problem heading out.
Tank for hire.
If you need any help, I could probably bring in Skybreak. Last time I went to the Sunken Temple I tanked it dual wielding in berserker stance. :lol:
-TheDragoon
Unless people actually feel like running Cleoboltra through some more Darkwhisper Gorge demon killing for that "gee, it dropped for me on the first kill" Eye of Shadow (because that's about as much fun as cleaning lint from your navel, I know), Bolty the mage will be happy to run the Temple with you. He could still use the "lower half" stuff, the part nobody ever wants to do. Thankfully, the Temple IS divided in half and can thus be run in two separate parts, because trying to clear the whole thing at once can take over 3 hours (which I don't have time for on a non-raid weeknight, not enough sleep as it is). The upper half (Hakkar, Jammal'an, Eranikus, and your Priest quest for that uber trinket) is far more popular than the lower half (Secret of the Circle, Into the Depths quests).

If you're looking to do a full clear, I don't have time for that and it would have to be on a weekend for me.

Or wait, is Mirajj organizing some PvP tonight?

In short, I have no idea what I'm doing. As usual. Looking at Onan's Benediction last night just has me craving for it - there isn't any single item that could have nearly as large an effect on my ability to heal a raid than that thing, and with the number of takedowns of Domo we're doing lately it wouldn't be particularly hard to get - if an Eye of Shadow can drop (Domo's the easy part, sadly).

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Tal,Nov 15 2005, 09:03 AM Wrote:Other folks that have expressed interest:

Balador level 60 Paladin

Gnolack level 60 Warrior also needs to go in there to complete the warrior quest that I forgot about. The flask seems like a fun thing for grinding. I know my L60 horde hunter loves loves loves his basilisk eye (150 AP and 2% better hit 20 out of every 120 seconds is pretty tasty).

But Gnolack and Balador can both go in zerg or a PuG or whatever.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Bolty,Nov 16 2005, 07:40 AM Wrote:Unless people actually feel like running Cleoboltra through some more Darkwhisper Gorge demon killing for that "gee, it dropped for me on the first kill" Eye of Shadow (because that's about as much fun as cleaning lint from your navel, I know),

I hear that. 9 hours now and counting on killing blue dragons for a 1 in 200 (haha!) drop....

Quote:Or wait, is Mirajj organizing some PvP tonight?

No, I am working tonight and tomorrow, and thus unavailable to lead/organize anything.

~Not all who wander are lost...~
Tal,Nov 15 2005, 10:03 AM Wrote:Alright I'll admit I'm Jonesing for Krystian to complete her priest quest so she can get Blessed Prayer Beads. I'm also jonesing to get the quests out of my log and also visit one of my favorite duneons in the entire game.

From what I understand the definites at this point are:

Krystian level 52 Priestess
Andar Level 53 Warrior
Sabrarogue 48? Rogue

And a maybe in Yondalla - level 44 or 45 priestess. I think she might still be too low for the temple but you never know.

Other folks that have expressed interest:

Balador level 60 Paladin

Anyone else interested? We'll be starting promptly at 8 - I'll be logging Krystian out at the Temple so I can jump right in, buff, and we can commence to butt kicking.

Picking up quests right now. I hope Rowgie's high enough to get them all.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Sabra,Nov 16 2005, 05:26 PM Wrote:Picking up quests right now. I hope Rowgie's high enough to get them all.
[right][snapback]95098[/snapback][/right]

Your level should be high enough. The problem is that most are parts of quest chains that take time to do through.

To Bolty,

I intend to only mess with the upper half tonight. Cannot go that late myself. But I do intend on doing the lower section later in the week at an undetermined time. I need to get Andar cleared on some quest space and then moving onto other areas.