Mind Control
ok.. let me in on it.. list your favourite uses of mind control in both PvE and PvP.

I hate Mind Control in Blackrock Mountain, it's so damned cheap.

If I initiated combat with the priest, ok, but when I'm just trying to get to MC to fill in a spot, the 10%+ durability hit +wasted time really bugs me.
Meshuggah,Nov 13 2005, 08:17 PM Wrote:ok.. let me in on it.. list your favourite uses of mind control in both PvE and PvP.
[right][snapback]94712[/snapback][/right]

Treesh put me on this one and I'm glad she did.

Mind controlling the Medics in BRD. Before I hit level 58 they could heal for more, mind blast for more, and definitely melee for more than my priest could...
Meshuggah,Nov 13 2005, 10:17 PM Wrote:ok.. let me in on it.. list your favourite uses of mind control in both PvE . . .

I love mindcontrolling (in addition to the medics in BRD) the mystics in LBRS and the rogueish orcs in UBRS. I love backhanding critters with them. :) The mystics always make the shaman in me want more AoE lightning spells and HoTs like they have. :D
Intolerant monkey.
Anything that I want to kill that is at the top of the great lift. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Meshuggah,Nov 13 2005, 07:17 PM Wrote:ok.. let me in on it.. list your favourite uses of mind control in both PvE and PvP.

Defending the mill in Arathi Basin.

Mind Control was simply made for defending that position.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Meshuggah,Nov 13 2005, 10:17 PM Wrote:ok.. let me in on it.. list your favourite uses of mind control in both PvE and PvP.
Mind Control the Troll Witch Doctors and Shaman in Zul'Farrak and turn their buddies into frogs. Any healer is good as well, CC and still act as healer.

I had an Orc Hunter (engy) MC me twice during a duel outside Onyxia's cave trying to get me to Aggro dragonkin to get me killed. Very cheap (made me run over his land mine and his traps as well).
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Funniest one I've heard of: Mind-control a random Horde outside the orb for Blackwing Lair, and have a paladin cast Blessing of Salvation on them just to rub their nose in the vaunted 'Alliance win'. :rolleyes:
Then there is everybodys favorite "OMG sploits" "Nuh uh, blue said is OKies", the FR guys in BRS.

Controling a Reaver in a tribute run is fun, they pwn their lock buddies quickstyle.