Earthen Ring
Any Lurkers playing on the Earthen Ring server? Its getting kinda lonely out there.
http://ctprofiles.net/24532 <-- Bhak lvl 60 Priest
Yurup,Nov 6 2005, 01:23 AM Wrote:Any Lurkers playing on the Earthen Ring server? Its getting kinda lonely out there.
[right][snapback]94231[/snapback][/right]
If you're lonely now, it gets worse the higher level you get, unless you get connected with a good group of players. The game has a lot of focus on grouping, especially once you've hit the cap. I know this from bad experience, as my level 59 warlock on Doomhammer is gathering dust due to not being able to get together with a good guild. I rerolled my current main, an undead warrior on Terenas to be with the lurkers there, and I only wish I had done it sooner. Rerolling to be with lurkers was a very good decision for me (and those in my 5 man), YMMV. In my opinion, I would tell you to reroll to be sure to party with lurkers, as lurkers are good people to group with. The only realms I know of with a solid lurker presence (by that I mean enough lurkers to have an organized, active guild) are:

Stormrage - Alliance PvE (Largest population of lurkers by far, Onyxia is old hat, working hard on MC)
Terenas - Horde PvE (Much smaller population than Stormrage, some activity all week long, Fridays are the biggest day for guild activity)
Twisting Nether - Horde RP-PvP (The newest realm, I know little else of this realm)

Edit: These are US Realms, someone else will have to post about EU Realms
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
bonemage,Nov 7 2005, 05:33 PM Wrote:Stormrage - Alliance PvE&nbsp; (Largest population of lurkers by far, Onyxia is old hat, working hard on MC)

[right][snapback]94328[/snapback][/right]
A lot of MC is actually farm status now as well. It's mainly just Domo and Rag that are the sticking point. ;)

BTW, our guild on Stormrage is part of an alliance of pretty good folks. It's still separate guilds, but we coordinate things together and use the guilded mod to help with that. Makes it much easier to get good groups on the fly.

That said, Terenas is smaller, but much, much fun. For the Horde! :wub:

Tichondrius (Horde PvP) guild is pretty much dead now. I think either GG or I were the last to log on (me for trick or treating) and then everyone else hasn't logged in for a month. The folks with big characters there have moved to other guilds. All two of them. ;)

Edit: Forgot to point to the list of Lurker servers.
Intolerant monkey.
Yeah, I guess playing on the europe servers complicates things a bit. Shame. :blink: I'll just keep looking for a good guild to join.
http://ctprofiles.net/24532 <-- Bhak lvl 60 Priest
Yurup,Nov 10 2005, 10:55 AM Wrote:Yeah, I guess playing on the europe servers complicates things a bit. Shame.&nbsp; :blink: I'll just keep looking for a good guild to join.
[right][snapback]94506[/snapback][/right]

There are some (well, 3) of us EU lurkers on Draenor, horde side; the guild we're all in is at the done-MC-starting-on-BWL stage, and isn't currently recruiting, but you'd be welcome to stop by as all 3 of us are also levelling up alts ;-)
You don't know what you're talking about.