Try out a level 60 Priest for Free!
Ever wonder what it's like to play a Priest in a 40-player raid? Now you can find out without having to spend the arduous tedium required to get one to 60!

Just go here! This graphical tool allows you to simulate playing a Priest in a high-pressure raid healing environment. See if you've got what it takes!

This simulator is even so advanced, it generates raid feedback to your work. Awesome!

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Bolty,Nov 3 2005, 07:15 PM Wrote:This simulator is even so advanced, it generates raid feedback to your work.  Awesome!
[right][snapback]94026[/snapback][/right]

BWAHAHAHAHA!

(What's scary is I was doing okay until I ran out of mana. Hmph.)
Darian Redwin - just some dude now
Darian,Nov 3 2005, 07:26 PM Wrote:BWAHAHAHAHA!

(What's scary is I was doing okay until I ran out of mana.  Hmph.)
[right][snapback]94027[/snapback][/right]

I let everyone die because I was still drinking. :)
But... but... I click on the names and they still die!!

;)

-Arnulf
Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm!
lol

awesome! just awesome!
Garrin

<span style="color:blue">Garrin - Lvl 60 Human Paladin - Stormrage <Lurkers>
Gasan - Lvl 14 Dwarf Priest - Stormrage <Lurkers>
Bladewhisper - Lvl 60 Rogue - Stormrage <Carpe Aurum>
<span style="color:red">Garrin - Lvl 25 Orc Warlock - Dethecus <Frost Wolves Legion>
Tigarius - Lvl 14 Tauren Warrior - Dethecus
Garrin - Lvl 13 Tauren Druid - Thunderhorn
LOL

Awesome!
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Slightly OT: A 100 year old WoW playing nun (priest player), seen at BlizzCon 2005:

[Image: image.jpg]

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
Arnulf,Nov 3 2005, 07:44 PM Wrote:But... but... I click on the names and they still die!![right][snapback]94034[/snapback][/right]
Damn, that never happens in WoW! :)

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
nobbie,Nov 4 2005, 05:33 AM Wrote:Slightly OT: A 100 year old WoW playing nun (priest player), seen at BlizzCon 2005:

[Image: image.jpg]

:lol:&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; :lol:
[right][snapback]94067[/snapback][/right]

OMG! Fantastic! She is having a ball!!!!!
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
I was doing OK until "Spirit buff pet plz" came across in the chat and then I just lost it... :P
Bolty,Nov 3 2005, 06:15 PM Wrote:Ever wonder what it's like to play a Priest in a 40-player raid?&nbsp; Now you can find out without having to spend the arduous tedium required to get one to 60!

Just go here!&nbsp; This graphical tool allows you to simulate playing a Priest in a high-pressure raid healing environment.&nbsp; See if you've got what it takes!

This simulator is even so advanced, it generates raid feedback to your work.&nbsp; Awesome!

-Bolty
[right][snapback]94026[/snapback][/right]
I'm such an awesome priest that the second I click on one noob, all the others stay alive indefinitely without expending any more mana on my part. Dwarf priestesses ftw!!11!! ;)

(The silly script stops working as soon as I click a name.)
Intolerant monkey.
From the page:

"Due to massive server traffic I can no longer host this."

Gee, they got the Realm simulator down to a T too! ;-)