Introducing Soren
So I plowed my way through the rep quests (with much appreciated help from a lot of folks) and caught a few screenies tonight to show off my reward, at some of her best moments so far.

[Image: cat2.jpg]
Soren on the dock at Menethil, she looked like she was glowing.

[Image: cat3.jpg]
Myself, Soren, and Illusion (the new Pridewatcher pet) overlooking the BlackSmith in Arathi Basin as we rest up from having fended off some BotH attackers.
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Mirajj,Nov 3 2005, 01:52 AM Wrote:Soren on the dock at Menethil, she looked like she was glowing.
[right][snapback]93966[/snapback][/right]
Ooh, shiny! :D I just realized that this cat will go nicely with my white with light purple accent mooncloth set. I'll wear my red pimp hat for the blast of color accent. :w00t: Must farm faction... Must farm faction... Did you have any extra faction left over you want to send Lochnar's way? :lol:
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Very nice, much grats!
Garrin

<span style="color:blue">Garrin - Lvl 60 Human Paladin - Stormrage <Lurkers>
Gasan - Lvl 14 Dwarf Priest - Stormrage <Lurkers>
Bladewhisper - Lvl 60 Rogue - Stormrage <Carpe Aurum>
<span style="color:red">Garrin - Lvl 25 Orc Warlock - Dethecus <Frost Wolves Legion>
Tigarius - Lvl 14 Tauren Warrior - Dethecus
Garrin - Lvl 13 Tauren Druid - Thunderhorn
I was thrilled to meet Soren in the flesh last night. She is beautiful and certainly the only Epic I would ever wish to ride.

What can I say, Mirajj. Grats don't cut it. Your dedication to this goal has been ... humbling? ... inspiring? .... alarming? .... ;)

Heck! I don't know, but whatever it's been over the last 5 months, it's thrilling to see you on that cat!

Illusion is a lovely accessory, and I was heartened to hear from you that Mirage will not be laid to rest, as she is an extraordinary pet.

So now, dear friend, I ask you again. What's next for Mirajj? If it's true that you honestly have no idea, I hope the plans will include getting Dae and Ara up the ladder, as they are quite the team.

So yeah...I'm blathering ... ergo speechless ... but, as you well know, you have meant so much to me and I count you as a particular friend in WoW, so your achievements mean a whole lot more to me than I can say.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
\o/ Truly a thing of beauty Mirajj. You have far more dedication than I. :)
Intolerant monkey.
Sabra,Nov 3 2005, 09:06 AM Wrote:So now, dear friend, I ask you again. What's next for Mirajj? If it's true that you honestly have no idea, I hope the plans will include getting Dae and Ara up the ladder, as they are quite the team.
[right][snapback]93980[/snapback][/right]

Mirajj herself will likely get into PvP now, as I found a really good crew while doing the quest.

Ara and Dae are of course coming up the ranks, but with Meg and I having little time together (on the comp) that's not as easy as it once was. But we have no plans on abandoning those two, either. We just need about 4 more hours added to the day for "WoW playing" only. ;)
~Not all who wander are lost...~