Halloween 2005 (Scaring kids is fun)
(All images posted herein are completely unedited in any way, digital or otherwise. Read at your own risk)

This is a fully imagized war story of last night's events. I shall play the part of the hero, and small children shall be the villains.

(Mug shots)
[Image: 17.jpg]
[Image: 15.jpg]
(Doctor Stone is an inside joke for my Psychology class)

That is the horror that awaiting those innocent--I mean... cruel children. So I went Trick-Or-Treating a bit, scared a few people, and had some fun. But the real fun had yet to begin. No, I was not through with my night.

I updated my make-up even more.

I have an old, black, open-bed truck. So I sat in the back, still as death, waiting for my victims to arrive. The first group looked promising: two adults, five kids. They approached me, saw me, looked for a moment, and I did nothing. So they went on, went up to my house, and my dad scared them at the front door.

[Image: 20.jpg]

Now they came back, and they again passed by me, wondering if I was real. "He can't be real, how can he stay like that?" pondered one, as my head lolled to the side, after they poked me. As soon as their backs were turned, I struck, grabbing a nearby child by the shoulder and aiming my weapon at another. "I'm real!" I shouted, "And I'm angry!"

[Image: 25.jpg]

Now they (the adults, for the children were the stragglers who were still stunned from my sudden animation and ferocity) complimented me on my acting abilities ( :huh: ), and went on their merry way.

"This is not good enough," I thought to myself. As I was, my eyes were somewhat disturbing as they just stared into nothingness, but I realized that not knowing what my eyes looked like would be even more frightening. So I upgraded myself once again.

[Image: 27.jpg]

When this next group came by, I decided upon some new tactics...

Whereas before I had waited to scare them, on this group, I would wait even longer.

"Is he real?" asked one member of the group.

"Of course he is! I saw him move!" (I hadn't moved. In fact, I even held my breath whenever they came for a closer inspection) shouted a boy.

"I dare you to touch him," taunted a man who is presumably the boy's father.

"No way, I'm not going near him. He's real!"

"No he's not. Here, I'll walk by him, and he won't do anything." (The man did, and I stayed motionless)

"I know he's real! Hey, go poke him."

"I'm not touching him. You touch him," the other boy responded with a slight tremor.

"No way. I know he's real." Here, the boy grabs a scyth from a member of their party and pokes me in the head. It rolls back and forth a bit, then just flops over at a 90* angle or so to my neck, thus proving my fakeness.

So they continue to my house, get some candy, get scared by my dad, and come back.

"I know he's real."

"Look, he's not real. He hasn't moved at all," the older man taunted again.

"I saw him move!"

They continued on to another house, but the boy was not satisifed. After going to the next house, he made his group come back, and actually ran up and poked me in the head. I decided I was not finished with him, however, so I still remained motionless. The other members of his group taunted him, he responded with his certainty of my reality. So they continue on a few more houses, but I knew he wasn't ready to move on. He kept looking back at me, and I still didn't move. They were now just finished with two houses down. The boy was in the lead, and watching me. I flicked my knife holding wrist just enough to flash some light at him.

"He's real! I saw him move!"

No one believed him.

And now, one final image. This image even scares me. (And no, I'm not wearing contacts)

[Image: 13.jpg]
(Sub Zero!)
Obi2Kenobi,Nov 1 2005, 07:27 PM Wrote:No one believed him.
[right][snapback]93867[/snapback][/right]

Your so evil, scaring the pants off of little kids like that :P . I wanted to go to Knott's Scarry Farm, but the prices were running $40 a pop and my children are too young for that. Besides, had fun taking the kids from house to house and then to our local church for a jumper and games.

I must admit that I do like your costume; very nice touches with the hand-printed blood stains.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
That's pretty awesome :shuriken:
Obi2Kenobi,Nov 1 2005, 07:27 PM Wrote:inserted images deleted
[right][snapback]93867[/snapback][/right]

I think your plastic surgeon went to a medical school in Barbados, because you look like crap.

-A
I'm defintely copying that costume for next year's party! That was awesome! I lack your impressively-looking hairline, but I'm sure I can do something scary with my head nonetheless. What did you use for blood, and where did you get that blade? :shuriken:
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
[wcip]Angel,Nov 2 2005, Wrote:I'm defintely copying that costume for next year's party! That was awesome! I lack your impressively-looking hairline, but I'm sure I can do something scary with my head nonetheless. What did you use for blood, and where did you get that blade?  :shuriken:
[right][snapback]93889[/snapback][/right]
Thanks.

The blood is Cinema Secrets Blood Gel, and the stuff was all bought as my local party store... I think it's called "The Party Store", or something simple like that.
Ashock,Nov 1 2005, 11:34 PM Wrote:I think your plastic surgeon went to a medical school in Barbados, because you look like crap.
-A
[right][snapback]93873[/snapback][/right]
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/O...obi/27.jpg)
If Michael Jackson was a surgeon.