Looking for more paladins for Scholo mount event
What: Paladin epic mount event
Where: Scholomance, Rattle's room
When: Friday the 11th, evening server time (exact time yet to be nailed down)
I was going to try for this Friday, but Onyxia looks to be due for another spanking, with a ZG follow-on.
Next Friday evening doesn't seem to have any raids scheduled for it that I saw, as Avarice tends to run MC regularly on Thursday and Saturday.

I'm putting together another shot at this thing, since I've had my blessed arcanite barding sitting in my paladin's pack for ages now, and had nothing but failure on previous tries. <_<
Half of the group is already sorted (fingers crossed), so I just need more pallies, one or two depending on who else I've contacted that can make it.
It's all still a bit up in the air at the minute, but please let me know if you can help out. :)
Grayfox 60 Paladin <The Basin> Miner/Armoursmith
GrayFox,Nov 2 2005, 09:20 PM Wrote:What: Paladin epic mount event
I was going to try for this Friday, but Onyxia looks to be due for another spanking, with a ZG follow-on.
Next Friday evening doesn't seem to have any raids scheduled for it that I saw, as Avarice tends to run MC regularly on Thursday and Saturday.

I'm putting together another shot at this thing, since I've had my blessed arcanite barding sitting in my paladin's pack for ages now, and had nothing but failure on previous tries. <_<
Half of the group is already sorted (fingers crossed), so I just need more pallies, one or two depending on who else I've contacted that can make it.
It's all still a bit up in the air at the minute, but please let me know if you can help out. :)
[right][snapback]93951[/snapback][/right]

If we can get finished before 10:00 server time Balador will come along. I don't know if I'll be ready to go for my own horse then or not (I'm still a few arcanite bars short and I don't know what I have to do after that. I did the stuff with the censure but didn't get a follow-up on that line after that) but even if I'm not ready I'll go. I've been to two of these but never as one of the paladins ao I have some idea how it goes but I don't know the judgement orders at all. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Gnollguy,Nov 3 2005, 04:01 PM Wrote:I don't know if I'll be ready to go for my own horse then or not (I'm still a few arcanite bars short and I don't know what I have to do after that.&nbsp; I did the stuff with the censure but didn't get a follow-up on that line after that) but even if I'm not ready I'll go.
[right][snapback]93964[/snapback][/right]
From memory, the bill of materials for the whole quest line prior to the final Scholomance/Death Knight event went like this:

6 Arcanite bars
1 Pristine Black Diamond (used to be rare/expensive, now they sell for < 10g)
1 Azerothian Diamond
20 Argent Dawn mana biscuits (requires friendly rep, iirc)
10 Arthas' Tears (herb)
40 Runecloth
5 Holy Water from Strat
Cash - 350g all up. 150 donated to the priest for the censer, 150 to the dwarf for smithing the barding, and 50 to the horse lady in Southshore to turn the mana biscuits into magical horse feed.
Also, you need to kill the first boss in DM west, the big tree guy. You do this once your barding is smithed up, so that the equine spirit that shows up after treeguy dies can bless it for you.

I think that's the lot... Hope it helps. :)
GrayFox,Nov 2 2005, 10:20 PM Wrote:What: Paladin epic mount event

[right][snapback]93951[/snapback][/right]

Depending on time I'll be there.
I think Ony has now rotated to land on this night. I wasn't able to make the raid on her tonight, so don't know any specifics.
Not too concerned, as at this stage she's more of a 30-50 minute break from whatever else is going on rather than an event that consumes the entire night.
Either way, I'll still be scratching around for peeps next Friday evening. ;)
GrayFox,Nov 5 2005, 05:02 AM Wrote:I think Ony has now rotated to land on this night.
[right][snapback]94183[/snapback][/right]
Watch for the signup on the CA Events forum, but I think that the next Ony will be pre-MC next Thursday, Nov. 10. She is a five day lockout, but that would put us late enough on Wednesday that it should be bumped to normal raid time on Thursday.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."