New guild on Terenas - MoreCowbell
So I had an overwhelming urge of silliness last night and a thought that I've had for awhile became a reality.

I have a Tauren shaman named Feverfor who is now guild leader of MoreCowbell (there was already a More Cowbell :( ).

I'm not making any other toons for this guild and I don't want any other Lurkers making more than one toon for it even though there are lots of fun names we can have with it. If you want to play with lurkers on Terenas you should join the Lurkers guild, Feverfor is very likely going to be an auction alt so I can start playing Krashenk again.

So if you want to have say Onlycureis or Gottahave or Dieingfor as character names you know where to go. :) I'll get the ranks set up today so anyone can invite. Everyone should probably still join the lurkers channel since we aren't using guilded over on Terenas (though we should just so we can yell at, I mean talk with, Xame's Yuri better and we might need it when we can start helping the small guild alliance that we are part of with raids better).

Just letting you know about my silliness is all and giving you all a chance to let some or your silliness out too. This is not some plot to draw more lurkers to Terenas, no, not at all. That never crossed my mind. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Sorry GG, I don't have a single character slot free on Terenas. My thought on how to name a Tauren if I did have an open slot might be Oooom. That way when he moos I would have: Oooom moooo.

I like palindromes.

Do geese see god?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Race Car
When you reach the edge of everything, and the only thing left to do is step into the darkness rest assured one of to things shall happen. Either there will be ground for you to stand on or you shall be taught to fly.
Lion oil.
Sheepeehs is also a good one.
A plague of exploding high-fives.
I'll probably create Oneleg for this guild. Maybe a hunter since I've never played hunter.

Maybe Goldrecords...
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Alram,Oct 30 2005, 03:56 PM Wrote:My thought on how to name a Tauren if I did have an open slot might be Oooom.
[right][snapback]93618[/snapback][/right]
I saw the best tauren name during my 14 day trial.

Ever.

Mooreane.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386