Druid 1.8 Bug
This was reported by one of the druids on The Core's forum:

Quote:So I first noticed this the very first day of the patch with my rejuvination. Somehow the after the patch and applying my talents with no new gear my rejuv went from 256 per tick to 305. 50 Point difference from only getting +8% to my healing on it.

This same bug is the reason I have been able to heal nearly non-stop without really ever going out of mana. There is currently a bug that had your talents with Reflection(15% mana regen while casting) and your improved rejuv talents from the 1.7 patch stack with the new 1.8 patch. So I am regening like 30mana/tick while casting instead of the usual 15, and my rejuv's are doing MUCH more per tick as well. Definately sucks that this bug will be fixed soon now that there is a huge post about it in the druid forums and all.

I made a small attempt to find the post on the druid forums, but didn't find it in a cursory look. Anyway, this is a big bug that will surely be fixed soon.
Found the post on the official forums if anyone's interested.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.a...mp=1#post529108

Huge bug, although 45% mana regen while casting sounds pretty tasty.... :whistling:
I hate flags

"Then Honor System came out and I had b*$@& tattoo'd on my forehead and a "kick me" sign taped to my back." - Tiku

Stormscale: Treglies, UD Mage; Treggles, 49 Orc Shaman; Tregor, semi-un-retired Druid.

Terenas (all retired): 60 Druid; 60 Shaman. (Not very creative with my character selection, am I?!Wink
This one on the Europe forums I found funnier, and might give some indication of the quality of the Euro GM staff, and why there is a general apathy towards bothering to open tickets ;-)

Image saved for when the thread vanishes.
You don't know what you're talking about.
lfd,Oct 27 2005, 04:20 PM Wrote:This one on the Europe forums I found funnier, and might give some indication of the quality of the Euro GM staff, and why there is a general apathy towards bothering to open tickets ;-)

[right][snapback]93362[/snapback][/right]
Oh... my... god... If I were this person I would send that screenshot with a complaint to the better buisness bureau. Even if it is Europe, Blizzard is still an American company.
Sir_Die_alot,Nov 1 2005, 01:58 PM Wrote:Oh... my... god... If I were this person I would send that screenshot with a complaint to the better buisness bureau. Even if it is Europe, Blizzard is still an American company.
[right][snapback]93754[/snapback][/right]
The best part is the very last line:

"Please submit a GM Ticket request if you need to speak to a GM."

Come again? Maybe that "<GM>" tag is just a bug :whistling:

Honestly, though, the responses from the GM in that shot look like they came from a chat bot. Perhaps the guy got bored of his job and decided to let a bot do it for him while he went to a movie or something. Nice work if you can get it, I guess :blink:
chippydip,Nov 1 2005, 12:44 PM Wrote:The best part is the very last line:

"Please submit a GM Ticket&nbsp; request if you need to speak to a GM."

Come again? Maybe that "<GM>" tag is just a bug&nbsp; :whistling:

Honestly, though, the responses from the GM in that shot look like they came from a chat bot. Perhaps the guy got bored of his job and decided to let a bot do it for him while he went to a movie or something. Nice work if you can get it, I guess&nbsp; :blink:
[right][snapback]93798[/snapback][/right]

The last line is the standard GM "I'm done talking with you" line. It's always been there the 4 or 5 times I've talked with a GM and a few times they were helpful convo's.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
This has now been hotfixed:

http://forums-en.wow-europe.com/thread.asp...s=new&tmp=1#new

Cue druid whine! ;-)
You don't know what you're talking about.
lfd,Oct 28 2005, 12:20 AM Wrote:This one on the Europe forums I found funnier, and might give some indication of the quality of the Euro GM staff, and why there is a general apathy towards bothering to open tickets ;-)

[right][snapback]93362[/snapback][/right]
Haha .. that was a good one! :) The same dilettantism seems to be true for Blizzard Europe's tech support staff regarding the lag issue on Europe. Since Wednesday (last maintenance), the lag problem while playing has become better it seems, but trading with vendors now costs me up to 2 minutes before the junk is sold. Very good job, Blizzard - moving the lag from one point of the game to another. Buy hardware from our money!
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller