A second scheduled time for instance runs
I know this got started in my Crossroads thread, but I think this particular issue needs to be in the Meeting Stone.

For a second scheduled time of instance runs this is what we have so far:

Monday--Xame
Tuesday--Xame
Wednesday night--Swirly, Xame
Thursday night--Alram, Voiceman, Treesh, Xame
Saturday night or afternoon--Alram
Sunday afternoon--Alram, Swirly, GG
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Alram,Oct 26 2005, 07:20 PM Wrote:I know this got started in my Crossroads thread, but I think this particular issue needs to be in the Meeting Stone.

For a second scheduled  time of instance runs this is what we have so far:

Monday--Xame
Tuesday--Xame
Wednesday night--Swirly, Xame
Thursday night--Alram, Voiceman, Treesh, Xame
Saturday night or afternoon--Alram
Sunday afternoon--Alram, Swirly, GG
[right][snapback]93281[/snapback][/right]
Minor correction - Treesh is a no for Thursday nights. Any other day of the week with a 8:30 server start time is fine, but Thursday nights are my only nights available for end game raiding with Avarice folks since they start the (*#$(*&@)(&* raids so darned early.
Intolerant monkey.
Treesh,Oct 26 2005, 08:18 PM Wrote:Minor correction - Treesh is a no for Thursday nights.  Any other day of the week with a 8:30 server start time is fine, but Thursday nights are my only nights available for end game raiding with Avarice folks since they start the (*#$(*&@)(&* raids so darned early.
[right][snapback]93286[/snapback][/right]

Yeah when I said Thurs or Friday for Treesh I meant day/afternoon. As she said after 8:30 server time should work for her.

Right now Stormrage has raids at 6:30 Terenas time on Monday, Thursday, and Saturday, and we might have Zul Gurrub at that time on Wednesday and Friday. All this of course just screws Treesh over. I'm willing to miss some of them as they don't need me for all of them (we have a pool of like 90 raiders with odd schedules so we generally never have more than about 35 - 45 for any given night). We float Onyxia around so we can kill her once every 5 days (the raid lock out time) but that generally only takes us 30 minutes to do and I can miss it every now and then. I could give up a raid day and if we can get to high end raiding on Terenas in a guild alliance like we do on Stormrage then the Stormrage people will see even less of me as I like doing 40 mans about 3 to 4 times a week and I would certainly do one or 2 of those horde side if I had the chance, but I've just got too much time invested in my alliance scum (damn not being able to play horde for 4 months!) to back out too much. It just tears me up.

So really I guess I would be available 8:30 Terenas time (like Treesh) Tuesday and Sunday. Well really anytime Sunday. Sat afternoon would work for me as well. I could do Wednesdays too but if I did that I would likely be late on Fridays as I don't want to completely miss out on Zul'Gurrub. It's really a lot of fun in there.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Alram,Oct 26 2005, 06:20 PM Wrote:Sunday afternoon--Alram, Swirly, GG
[right][snapback]93281[/snapback][/right]

Minor correction for me, sundays would have to be evenings. I typically watch the hometeam football game with my father during sunday afternoon and so I'm unwilling to give up that family time. So that would mean that normally I'm free after 3 pm central time on sundays, though sometimes not till 6 (if its a late game). Just to correct the "afternoon" bit there some.
I probably have the most flexibility. My wife works two full time singing jobs, so she leaves the house at 8:30 am, and doesn't get home til after 11 pm, so that allows my evenings to be quite free for the most part. I can be available:

Mondays starting at 5:30 pm Terenas server time.
Tuesdays starting at 5:30 pm Terenas server time.
Thursdays starting at 5:30 pm Terenas server time.
MOST Saturday afternoons, for most of the afternoon and evening.
Most of Sunday afternoon, but will need to be finished by 5pm Terenas server time.

Fridays are of course well covered in these posts, but hopefully this will give an idea of when I'm available. I would almost ALWAYS prefer doing an instance run with guild members over questing. :D So if there's a night that works for most of the rest of the folks wanting to so something on a night other than Fridays, just let me know. For the most part, I can be pretty much counted on, barring studio work I need to do at home some evenings.
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
I cannot do a second scheduled night.
I would love to have a second scheduled time for instances, geared towards including the players below 50 and with odd schedules. Jarulf and Urza have more time available during daytime. Shadowe is available nearly anytime atm.

My schedule varies, but these are my most likely times of availability:

Monday - all day/evening
Tuesday - none (maint AM / work evening) (8pm server)
Wednesday - all day/evening
Thursday - all day/evening
Friday - late afternoon/evening (2pm server)
Saturday - late afternoon/ early evening (2pm server)
Sunday - after noon (10am server time)

I would suggest Wednesday, as that is my most consistent day off. Mondays and Thursdays would be fine also as I would probably be available most of those anyway. My availability is known by Thursday evening for the following week, I will be able to post if I can make a scheduled time anytime after that.

Thanks guys for all the consideration and effort on this matter.
Flash

Edit: Character plans:
Gorohnt - Warlock (Main)
Galahnt - Hunter (WSG only until 40, then available for anything)
Gharawk - Rogue (Primary alt)

Gholoko - Druid (available as needed - planned to level to 40+ for enchanting reasons)
Garahnt - Shaman (available as needed - retired if transfers ever arrive)
Flashnpan - Mage (available as needed - - planned to level to 40+ for tailoring purposes)
Maxpaine - Warrior - (available as needed)
<span style="color:red">Absolute Power!!!!<!--sizec--><!--/sizec--> - Jafar

<span style="color:green">Terenas
60 Gorohnt Orc Warlock - Herb / Alchemy (Main)
54 RawkPaine Orc Shaman - Mining / Jewelcrafting
54 Galahnt Orc Hunter - Mining / Engineer (Goblin)
42 Garahnt Tauren Shaman - Skinning / Leatherworking
36 Gholoko Tauren Druid - Enchanting/ Mining
33 Gharawk Troll Rogue - Mining / Engineer
20 MaxPaine Orc Warrior - Mine / Smith
Ideally I want the Lurkers Guild on Terenas to be able to meet the needs of all active members. Therefore, I have come to feel that the primary importance of a second scheduled time for instance runs should be to furnish an opportunity to active guild members who are unable to participate on Friday nights. They have not participated on Fridays either because that time does not suit them or because their characters are too low level. Some of these guildmates have furnished the times that they have available. I list these times below. If your name is not on the list, then furnish me when the times you are available and I will factor you in.

Jarulf-- daily 12 noon-6 PM

Urza-- daily afternoons and Saturday and Sunday evenings

Shadowe-- anytime

Flash-- Monday, Wednesday (preferred), Thursday - all day/evening
Friday: late afternoon/evening (2pm server)
Saturday: late afternoon/ early evening (2pm server)
Sunday: after noon (10am server time)

Swirly--Wednesday and Sunday evening
occasional Sunday afternoons at 3 PM

The only time which all these guildmates have in common is Sunday afternoons. This would therefore appear to be a logical choice. GG, Voiceman, and I are also available on Sunday afternoons.

Other alternatives are:
A weekday afternoon. Swirly is not available. Treesh is available on Thursday or Friday. I am available on many but not all Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays.

Wednesday night. Jarulf and Urza are not available. Xame is available.

Thursday night. Jarulf and Urza are not available. Xame, Voiceman and I are available.

Monday night. Jarulf and Urza are not available. Xame and Voiceman are available. I am not available until late.

I would appreciate feedback so that we can finalize this.

Also, this coming Friday afternoon, November 4, I propose that we do a Scarlet Monastery run, beginning promptly at 2 PM.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Alram,Nov 1 2005, 06:11 PM Wrote:A weekday afternoon. Swirly is not available.
[right][snapback]93854[/snapback][/right]

To clarify, its not so much that I'm not available as that I couldn't say ahead of time that I would or would not be. I often have afternoon's free and so could pop on and play. Its just that I would be less likely to know for sure ahead of time if I would be there or not.