It's all Alram"s Fault!

I was doing just fine leveling my Hunter with Flash and our various friends on Teranas...when I heard of the WSG battleground! I've never been much for PvP but I had a taste about a week prior outside of TM and had a blast.

I started asking questions but was a bit iffy about actually going in and making a fool of myself. Alram took me by the hand and showed me the ropes..the fourth game I think it was I captured the flag twice....

I now have 1073 HK as of yesterday....after 3 days of play....He has created a monster*Hugs Alram...* :w00t:
<span style="color:red"> Terenas<!--/sizec-->

<span style="color:orange">
Tamainelka- ----62 O Hunter(Eng/Min)
Sharissea--------23 BE Hunter(Skin/Min)
Kaiyleri-----------17 BE Warlock(Tail/Ench)
Crysalisse--------05 BE Mage(Alch/Herb)
Paksarrian--------01 BE Paladin(LW/Smith)

<!--/sizec-->
I'm so glad you're enjoying yourself. :)

Curse you Alram! ;)
Intolerant monkey.
Thanks for the credit! Or the blame.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Yep....I've been trying to figure out what sort of bribes will work to bring this girl out of WSG. Wait til we get her into AB. :P Just to give you a hint, Shadowe....I got 122 HK's in ONE match in AB. Nonstop killing (and being killed). Great fun. :D
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
Well, Tamainelka, your hunter is now ranked 761 (911 last week) and has made sergeant. Drutar, my druid has moved up to rank 639 from 908 and is now a senior sergeant. So obviously you aren't playing enough Warsong Gulch.

Fazuul has made the charts as a sergeant at 813. Concillian has slipped to 717th. I believe at one time he was ranked number 5.

Did I miss anyone?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Alram,Nov 1 2005, 06:00 PM Wrote:Well, Tamainelka, your hunter is now ranked 761 (911 last week) and has made sergeant.&nbsp; Drutar, my druid has moved up to rank 639 from 908 and is now a senior sergeant.&nbsp; So obviously you aren't playing enough Warsong Gulch.

Fazuul has made the charts as a sergeant at 813.&nbsp; &nbsp; Concillian has slipped to 717th. I believe at one time he was ranked number 5.

Did I miss anyone?
[right][snapback]93864[/snapback][/right]

Hah, I was never even close to 5th. I mean, I have a job. 229 is I think the highest I've been since you could look up rankings. Since the instance group has had a more significant presence, my BG play has slacked off considerably.

I held PvP Rank 5, which I think is first seargent. That may be where the confusion lies.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.