Terenas - Friday, Oct. 28th
Concillian,Oct 28 2005, 05:42 PM Wrote:We can try that, but I still think burning the first one down quick is a pretty good thing.  We can't poly Dragonkin, can we, I forgot about that, and that really does make things tougher. 

We can power through the first one while meowry and the void work up aggro, then AoE the last 3.  That should be enough time that it will work.  We have enough DPS that we can really power through the first one, and Shaman are excellent at frontloading aggro with Earthshock and lightning shield, so we should be able to power through that one without as long a delay as if there were a warrior.  That should free up healing capability nicely.

If we do it that way, freeze trap is probably not as good, because there won't be aggro on that target, plus you will be busy setting the traps and FD instead of burning down #1.  Probably best for you to spend your time bouncing meowry on autoshoot while we tear down #1, then we can AoE.  With magead at higher level, it's pretty clear he will get aggro if void or cat lose it, and that is a good thing in that:
1) the healers know it will go to him
2) he can still AoE getting beat on and Lianne can't
3) he can always have a healthstone
[right][snapback]93475[/snapback][/right]

Yeah freeze trap was more a thought for the 4 pulls we get in the upper ring with the mix of undead and humanoid but we do have poly.

Yeah if we do AoE it probably is best to burn one down then try to AoE the other 3. I don't know if it is the best route with this group but it might be. Of course there will be a freeze trap down regardless, if something gets loose whoever has the aggro and doesn't want it can just run to the trap and we can deal with it 20 seconds later (as long as there is no DoT on it). Or we can do a single freeze trap to occupy one while we burn down and then we can just move the AoE over by the trap (hope we can get one killed in 20 seconds). Just have Meowry break the trap and stay on that target for the early parts of the AoE. Kosch can go on the one Meowry left. But yeah that starts getting pretty tricky on the timing and if the trap is resisted we have issues as well. We'll have enough trouble with positioning since some of the 4 can be casters (depends on the spawn) so they won't want to move. Which would mean Meowry running to break the trap, getting aggro then running back to where the AoE will be dragging the melee that was trapped with her. Eh, starts to sound too much.

Agian I'm just doing some vocal musings.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Concillian,Oct 28 2005, 05:46 PM Wrote:Probably not necessary with the free apples at every inn for stam buff (save until the dragon part, or run out to Stonard between the troll and dragon parts for 5 more) and Mage food for regaining between fights. 

Unless you meant for the pet.  The apples give over 10 stam at our level, which is quite a nice bonus.

It may be good to rotate people out to undercity for the incredibly awesome Wickerman buff too.  Lianne is the only one with an issue getting there because it's a long flight back, but with Mage/warlock, we can rotate everyone else there pretty easily just before stepping in the portal by sending 2, then summoning them back and sending 2 more.  That buff lasts 120 minutes, but doesn't survive death.  I think I'm remembering some huge stam bonus and +25% mana and health regen.
[right][snapback]93477[/snapback][/right]

I meant L45 food for the pet. Out in the world where I have time running around and can do multiple feeds I'm still chewing through the L25 (8 happiness) and L35 (17 happiness) stuff. I think I've got a stack of 20 roasted quail already though. But happy Meowry significantly more DPS than content Meowry.

I've got probably 40 tender wolf steak (so much tender wolf meat dropping doing quests in the hinterlands) though and 80 or so +8 stam food that has turned into pet food (though L25/35 pet food). :) But yeah I was just going to bob for apples for myself. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.